Black People : How Latinos REALLY Feel About Blacks ?

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

It seems in this election we can clearly see how Latinos feel about Black People. I know it's not all of them, though it seems to be the vast majority. They don't like Black People, as evidenced by Obama's inability to garner their collective political support. I don't believe there's been anything so telling, to give us to clearly know where they stand, until now.

I've been reading a few articles that say the same, as well as the recent voting results.

Obama will have trouble courting Latino voters

Local Hispanic politicians and other leaders are falling all over themselves to say, well, Hillary Clinton (and Bill) is so well-known among the Hispanics of California -- already endorsed by dozens of Latino biggies -- and they don't really know much about this new guy. Maybe, but I guarantee you they know he is black, and they are not thrilled that a black man could go all the way before a Latino or Latina. Hispanics and blacks have been fighting over the same political turf -- and street turf, too -- here for decades. The same is true to a lesser degree in many other parts of the country.

The Latino Vote

On the Democrat side, the reason for Latinos' overwhelming support of Clinton also is beyond obvious, although there's no chance in hell you'll hear it from the liberal Democrat media.

Latinos and blacks do not get along. Never have. Especially in urban areas. That's one of the primary reasons why Clinton will win California -- despite the inevitable media polls alleging a close contest -- and why she'll easily win Texas, Colorado, New Mexico and Arizona.

Yes, Virginia, race does matter.

The reason i mention this, is not so much for this election, but for the mindset some of us have, as it relates to other groups of people, supporting Black People. I've seen them (Latinos) defended here often, even when the articles clearly state they are targeting and killing Black People. Some have even suggested that their plight is our plight. Yet, when push comes to shove, it's clear they don't consider us in this same way.

How long will we try to appease other groups, instead of simple banning together like others do?

:heart:

Destee

All Latinos look down on Black Americas born here!

At one point or another, all do, they can be your friend they can be your partnr in struggle, but when folks get drunk the shadow shows and they talk about there is no welfare back there and nobody gets a free ride and that not but.........
There are a WHOLE lot of other imigrants that do,
especially those who are a walking mirror, cause folks immigrating from Africa say the same thing.
But we need to look past this divisive stuff!!!!!!

With all due respect,
I don't want to dwell to much on a subject of hatin,
we need to build coalitions to build and thrive against the Illuminati

And the Illuminati has been a equal opportunity employer for 500 years

Sister Destee, I am trying to be positive. For me it is simple math. Of all groups, we are on the bottom. And some of us don't even display the behavior of a group that is supposed to be on the bottom. Some of us are concerned about every other group's welfare but our own.

I just don't think we can convince them. But perhaps somehow we can trick them into supporting "Black" folks or doing something good for the group.

The thing that is sad is that outright racism, discrimination, hatred of our group, is actually rewarded by certain "Black" folk. I don't get it either. But we have to figure out something to turn this around.

Brother Natinr ... i appreciate your response, and assure you that i'm not trying to start a hating subject / topic.

These are hard cold facts, the way others view and treat us collectively.

In spite of it, we seem to yearn for their approval and support.

I do agree that coalition building is great, but how can we be taken seriously or joined with, when the whole world sees we're not even with each other. If we, Black People, could learn to simply support each other, it would make all the difference in the world regarding how others view us, for we will be a force to be reckoned with and envied. But until that time, there can be no coaltion building that is advantageous to us, if our own house is not in order.

It's like putting the cart before the horse in my opinion.

We yearn for these other people to embrace us, when we do not embrace ourselves.

In the meantime, they selectively choose when to smile in our faces, and when to kill us.

Again, thanks for sharing.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back