Black Spirituality Religion : How did Abraham Cure These Lepers ?

Ralfa'il said:
Sam

Don't you claim to be a Muslim also?

I think we've already established before, that MUSLIM for me, is not the same thiing that it is for you.

KNOWLEDGE vs BELIEF, remember?

No...who said Kham/Kam/Ham wasn't Sumerian?

It came from the Hebrews....who came from Sumeria...

You're not paying keen attention.........There are numerous words in the HEBRAIC tongue that were not indigenous to that language.

AMEN, KHAM and numerous others.

Just like the English language.........Do you know where words like "SODA" and "JUNGLE" come from?

Just because they are in that language, doesn't mean that they originated there. Same with Hebrew.

If you follow the context of the story, you can see where the Hebraic people learned those words from.

Come on now bro...
If the bible was ALL I went by, then how am I able to continuously knock you off course and keep you frustrated to the point of delusion with all those links I provide as evidence?

You've done no such thing, and please stop deluding yourself into thinking that you have.

But I will ammend myself, by saying that the Bible AND Google is all that you seem to go by.

Sound better?

Wrong...I also "read about" Abraham in the Koran and Ethiopian text also.

Which Ethiopian text?

But since you questoin my sources, where have you "read about" Abraham to come with anything different?

That's the problem; no one CAN read about him in any historical capacity. If it's not the Judeo-Christian/Islamic view, then Abraham's existence can't be verified.

If all you have is your religion to BELIEVE in (not prove) the exsistence of your Patriarch, then you don't have much in the way of KNOWLEDGE to go by.

It's a horrible shame that you can't even prove the existence of one of your most important people.......

What did Abraham look like? Was he tall? Short? Fat? Do you know?

No, of course you don't, because you've never seen him.

Show and Prove:

As much as I dislike him, for being a lustful traitorous sell-out, at least I can show and prove the existence of KHUEN-ATEN (falsely named ANKHEN-ATEN).

There are numerous pictures from 3000 years ago, as well as numerous statues from that same time period.

So, as much as I wish that he'd never exsisted, I have to bear witness to the FACT that he did.

Show me an ancient picture or statue of your Abraham, and I'll bear witness.

And NO, I'm not talking about some wishy-washy DR YORK pic from some scroll that he wrote, where he draws pictures of himself and calls them "The Prophets", either.

The time period when the Sumerians inhabited the southern Iraq region before the Assyrians, Chaldeans, Persians, and Medes invaded.

LMAO @ this answer..............This sounds like some of those relative comparison questions that I got asked on my SAT's: "If I am 5 miles further and 2 miles closer, what is my precise position?"

DATES, PLEASE.

I know that you are not anthropologically or otherwise historically apt, but usually when people are talking historical matters, they provide time periods in terms of millenium, centuries, BC, AD, etc.

Could you do this for me.........Please?

By the way, I thought we'd agree not to mix up these cultures, in another thread?

You do know, that the Assyrians never inhabited "Southern Iraq", yes?

Yeah....?

Is this a rhetorical answer? :confused:

Yes!
A Sumerian of the Hebrew clan.

Man, do you even have any idea what you're even talking about?

You can't even find your beloved Hebrews as a linguistic, cultural or anthropological entity anywhere, nor at anytime in Sumeria.

If ABRAM was for UR, why then does he, nor any of his fathers, possess an URUQIAN name?

Nope, that's not true..
You can't find me any evidence of Canaanite literature.

Once again, you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

Do the knowledge on QABALAH, and the Book of ZOHAR, and then we can discuss this.

Wrong on both accounts...

They didn't call themselves Phonecians...that's a GREEK term meaning "purple".

If anything, they called themselves Filusteens, as they do today.

Actually, "PHILISTINES" (your spelling is atrocious; I thought you were trying to say "FLINSTONES" at first :party: ) is Greek word, coming from "PHILISTIA".

Do you know what that name means? And how long it was in usage?

By the way, the proper name for "PHOENICIAN" is PUNIK-KHANIHI.

It has nothing to do with the Greek transliteration that was imposed upon the term, the same that EGYPT has little to do with KEMET.

But if you doubt that the Chaldeans are white people then ride on over to Detroit where most of them reside.
Walk into any liquor store and tell me what color that Chaldean running the store looks like to you.

If you're speaking about KHAZAARIAN JEWS, then they didn't even originate anywhere from the Middle East.

If you're not speaking about them, then I have no idea what you're talking about, but I'll be sure to keep it in mind the next time I visit the Detriot area.

In the meantime, let's focus on this anthropological discussion, shall we?

The Canaanites were white as well and you have ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE to say they were black regardless of what some confused negro might have written in a book 15 years ago.

The Kemetians wrote about the Phoenicians, as well as did HERODOTUS and DIODORUS. Neither of them wrote about them 15 years ago.....But since your knowledge of history obviously becomes stymied at around 100 years or so, I wouldn't expect you to know that.

Here...read about the race of the Canaanites/Phonecians:

"It is strange how widespread is the idea that Genesis 9:24-27 expresses a curse upon the Negroes, condemning them to slavery. There is no mention of the Negroes in either of these two chapters, any more than there is of the Chinese, the Russians, the English, or the Americans. The curse that came from the lips of Noah was a curse upon Canaan. Canaan was one of the four sons of Ham. There is no curse stated against Ham whatever. The Canaanites were white people of the land of Palestine, who were conquered by the Israelites. By that time they had degenerated morally to such an extent that it was God's command that they he completely wiped off from the face of the earth. This command was only partially observed, and those who were left were reduced to skewers of wood and drawers of water." Thus the curse from the lips of Noah is fulfilled in the Canaanites and has nothing whatever to do with other descendants of Ham, nor is there the slightest evidence that the Negroes are descendants of Ham. They might equally well be descendants of either Japheth or Shem."

http://www.asa3.org/ASA/PSCF/1958/JASA3-58MacRae.html

LMAO, this is the bull-pocky that you believe?

So, Blacks ("Negroes", as the writer disrespectfully calls us) are no longer "descendants of Ham"????

Really??

Oh, and for anyone who wishes to take notice, please make note of the header at the top of the page in which our brother sites as his source of "KNOWLEDGE".......

It clearly says:

Science in Christian Perspective

Wow, since when do Christians practice "SCIENCE"? "Science" is a Latin word meaning "to know"......But just like you, most Christians don't strive to know, only to BELIEVE.

So, you've stooped to quoting from Christian Propoganda sites?

This is the best that your GOOGLING could muster?

You've stooped to an all-time low, my friend.

"The Egyptians knew the Phoenicians as the Panag, Panasa and Fenkha. The Greeks called them the Phoinik-as, and to the Romans they were the Phoenic-es. There is a simple reason why the Egyptians depicted many of their gods with white skin and blue eyes in exactly the same way as other cultures all over the world did. This race, called the Phoenicians, were white skinned and often had blue eyes "
http://usnisa.org/babylon.html

The problem with this, is that this site (had you bothered to read it THOROUGHLY) makes the same racial claims about the Kemetians as well.

Do you also think that our people of Kemet "were white skinned and often had blue eyes" as well?

Yall negroes need to stop believing everything your former masters tell you about race and the scriptures.

Sort of like your Arab slave masters tell you about your Prophet Muhammad, Ibrahiym, and other such BELIEFS, yes?

They tell yall all the Babylonians, Canaanits, Cain, Lucifer, and everybody else wicked in the bible were black...and all the good folk were white...and yall just lap it right up.

I have no idea what you're talking about; The Sumerians were indeed Black, as were the Phoenicians.

Cain didn't exist, and neither did "Lucifer".

And all the so-called "good folk" (Abraham, Moses, Joshua, David, etc) were womanizers and war-mongerers, so I couldn't care less what color they were (even though they were most likely Eurasian).

Speaking of Malachi Z. York, he also believed as I do that the Canaanites were a white people as a result of a curse put on their father Canaan.

Oh yeah? So why did you make the statements about Master Farad Muhammad in your previous statements here?

Don't you even know what YORK believes?

He also believes that we are a race of REPTILE MEN.......Do you BELIEVE that as well?

Issa

Peace...

>

Who said the Koran had all the knowledge?[/B]
[/QUOTE]

Well, YOU did, for starters.........Didn't you say:

"Again, it may or may not be true but if it's not actually in the Koran then I can't hold it as absolute fact."

????

This implies:

#1) Everything in the QUR'AN is "factual",

AND

#2) Any and everything outside of the QUR'AN is subjective and questionable.

PEACE

IssaEl21 said:
Your the one who said you know Islam ( Yes ) . Now Your Runing Ok . By The Way I'm Not Impress With Those Link's You Are Geting From The Devil Everyone Know He Mix FalseHood With SOME TRUTH. Now I See Why Your Threads Are Water Down .

You Can Always Tell The Weak Believer They Always Run When Put To The Test , Remember You Had So Much To Say About My Thread . Now You Being Tested You Want Side Step The Question. All You Had To Say Is You Don't Know The Answer . When You Come Up Against You Better Come Right Or Don't Come At All . I'm Not Here To Feed Your Little Ego OverStand Nor Am I Here To Play Your Silly Word Games , Like I Say Those Link Your Passing That Your Getting From The Devil Doesn't Inpress Me . If you can't Answer The Question Just Step Off . This Way You Wont LQQk Like A Fool Ok , It No Shame In Not Knowing ,

I may not agree with this brother's ideologies, but these statements are all wise, right and exact. :fyi:

SHEM HOTEPU

SAMURAI36 said:
PEACE SEK:

True indeed, to all statements.

You're from Brooklyn? You got the B-X over here, fam :jump:

But yeah, you're speaking about his ANSAARU'ALLAH community on Bushwick.

I'm quite familiar with that as well.

YORK is the black equivolent to DAVID ICKE these days; twisting up ancient theologies for the purpose of gaining followers.

Right now, he's precisely where he belongs.

PEACE

No doubt!

Seems he had to :run: outta Bushwick only to show up in Ga. I'm from Harlem and the Bronx too

HeTeP

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back