Black Spirituality Religion : How did Abraham Cure These Lepers ?

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by IssaEl21, Feb 17, 2005.

1. IssaEl21

IssaEl21 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    Abraham arrived in the district of Haran which is the mountain behind the Caucasus Mountains , and is also called the land of canaan . It is important to note that Haran was the first land of canaan . Yahuwa sent Abraham to civilize and clean up the curse Leperous Descendants of Canaan . Abraham remained there for several months and married Sarah . His father , Terah ( Azar ) , Lot and Sarah , And others left Haran to go to the land of Palestine .

Plaestine , was the second land of Canaan , Palestine which was originally Philistine , was the land of the Philistines as well as the Phoenicians . The Phoenicians are Sidonites , Who are the descendants of the curse seed of Canaan through his first Son Sidon by his wife Hildar , The Horite Genesis 10;15 , The Albino Phoenicians were of a mixture with the curse seed of the canaanites tribes if Sidon who also mixed with the the Assyrians .

Reverend Walter Arthur McCray says the Sidon mean '' Fishery '' When in actuality Sidon mean '' Fortified '' Abraham went into the Caves To Clean Up The Curse Seed The Amorites / Canaan , Which were '' Soulless Zombies , These cave dwellers would kill anything they saw . These people were So Carnivorous that they would Eat anything . There were many dead carcasses in The Caucacus Mountians ,

Diseases were also Spreading which caused A mass famie . There were so many dead Caucasians , that Abraham could not find A clear passage up to the Caucasus Mountains . If he was to come upon A Pack Of These Curse Canaanites . Another Name . For them in the bible is Behaymaw as found in The Book Of Jonah as '' Beasts in Sackloth ( Jonah ) as well as many other places as '' Beast Of The Field '''Wild Beast '' or '' Non Speaking Mammals '' ( Genesis 2;19, Exodus 9;19, and Leviticus 27;28 . Abraham would have surely been A main course Meal.

Being these '' Behaymaw were also Canniblas , Which Is A Corrupted Phonetic For '' Canis and Baal , And Canis is another word foe '' Dog ''.And Baals is the name of theirGod . Because these Cave Dwellers would Eat anything , Even The Pig Aminal which in Ashuric / Syriac of the Koran 2;173 , is '' Khinzir '' Which is the same word used for it in Leviticus 11;7 Khazeer meaning '' Hog , Swine , Boar .'' Also ( Ezekiel 16;4 ) .

Make note that this chapter which is Eze 16 , is talking about The Amorite who are the curse seed living in the land of Canaan . This can be found by reading Ezekiel 16;3, Only animals , in particular Dogs are born without needing The Umbilical Cord Cut , Read Any Medical Book . So What do you think is being said about The Canaanite Here ? You can also find the same word '' Shore '' for Navel Used in these three other quotes
    ( Job 40;16 , Proverbs 3;8, And Song Of Solomon 7;2 ) .

The quote I am dealing with here is Ezekiel 16;4 . It tells you that the Amonites were originally born with their Navel '' Pre-Cut ''Like Dogs ! That is without theneed of A doctor to clip it . This quote uses the word Navel and when you LQQk at the Aramic / Hebrew the word '' Shore '' isused and it mean '' Umbilical Cord , Navel , Nave,-String '' The word for cut in In Aramic / Hebrew is '' Kawrath '' meaning '' To Cut , Cut Off , Cut Out . Eliminate '' andif you go back to verse 3 of thesame chapter you will see . Like I said , That the Lord ( Yahuwa ) is talking to the land of Canaan . The Amorite and the Hittite . It is telling you this right in your bible / torah .

The Amorite Navel was not cut . Neither was he washed in water to be
    ( Cleanse ) . He had no salt in his body .Nor was he Swaddled ( Wrapped up ) . All of these thingsare done to human infants when they are born . This Is Proof That The Amorite Is Not Of The Pure Seed . But Part Animal As A Result Of Beastiality That Occured In The Caucasus Mountain . Also Make Note That Your Bible Make Reference To The Amorite ( Cave Dwellers ) Losing Their Soul Right In Joshua 5;1 .

Joshua 5;1 ( In Modern Hebrew Script ) And I Quote ; And It Came To Pass , When All The Rulers Of The Amorites , Which Were On The Rigion Beyond Of Jordans Sea . And All The Rulers Of The Canaanites = Lowlamder , Which Were By The Sea . Heard That Yahuwa Had Dried Up The Waters Of Jordan From In Front Of The Children Of Israel , Jacob's Sons And Daughters Until We Were Crossed Over . That Their Heart Dissolved , Neither Was There ANY MORE SOUL IN THEM . In Front Of The Children Of Israel , Jacob's Sons And Daughters .

Make note that the word being used in Aramic / Hebrew for '' Spirit Is Rooakh , Which in actuality means Soul '' And the root word Nahfesh mean '' Spirit or self or person '' Often time people are confused with the word '' Soul '' just as in Ashuric/ Syriac / Arabic , The Word '' Soul / Ruwh is mistaken for '' Nafs '' Spirit '' So According to Joshua 5;1 , Kings of The Amorite who are The Sons Of Canaan Who Are Of The Curse Seed , Had Their Heart '' Laybwb ''meaning '' Inner Man , Will , His Soul , And Heart .

And I continue with the quote , '' Melted And Was Not Found In Them Anymore '' . So this quote implies that The Amorite Lost Their Souls , And remember Abraham in Genesis 12;5 , refers to them as The Souls that they had got in Haran and in this quote the word being used for Souls is
    '' Nefesh ,and means '' Soul , creature , Person , Living Being '' So Its Being Used Interchangeable But The Facts Remain The Same , Amorites The Curse Seed On Canaanites Don't Have A Soul They Lost It . They Had One But They Lost It . THIS IS WHY THEY REFERS TO NUBIANS AS '' SOUL PEOPLE '' AND REPEATEDLY SAY '' YOU GUYS REALLY GOT SOUL MAN .

So Zoser ( Abd El Quduws ) . The great Alchemist , Had to come across something that was just as '' Nasty ''As These Creatures , So He Created The Pig Which Is A Cross Breed Between The '' Cat '' The Rat '' And The Dog . ( The Combination Of The Animals ) . Now Zoser , had to come up with something that was just as nasty as these creatures . It had to be so filthy , as to develop an immunization , so as not to be infected by this spreading disease . This '' thing ''had to have enough smarts '' or finesse to avoid being literally '' gobbled up ' by these savage lepers .

It had to be dumb enough not to be afraid of the most grotesque of things . The dog was the first chosen because he possessed the nature of the Jinn. The dog is the animal that ManKind love so much . The Second animal was the Rat . It had to be the Rodent because it Eats AnyThing including all manner of filth , And he is nothing but a big disease . immune to disease by his own filth . This animal vowed to plague humanity because of this act . The third animal would have to be clean by nature and have wisdom ; This was the Cat .

The Cat ,because of her wisdom OverStood the operation , so she vowed to protect the seed of Kadmon / Adam against the Rat . Cats are catered to all around the world . Women have used Cats in Witchcraft practices ,and they are known as the most commonly used pets . The Cat was the most different animal because she was clean in nature and Wise . This was the animal that could OutSmart the Dog . These are the three mixed natures , that make up the Pig . Neterkeht , the son of Kha'sikhimuwiy , solved the problem by cross breeding the Cat and the Dog , and this creation was then crossbred with the Rat .

This process is accomplished basically by fusion , Fusion is the act of process of melting the abnormal ,bringing together of adjacent partsof bodies . By the process of fusion ,he combined with a certain protein , The sperm and egg for two different mammalian creatures may be brought together . However , this is very delicate process which requires much control and conditioning , And for the typeof makeup Zoser wanted to achieve ,it also required special breeding . Order for you to OverStand how much Zoser was able to combine the natures of the Rat , the Cat , and the Dog , You Must OverStand Fertilization ; The first goal , was the fusion , and the method . Fuse 2 Alien Cells . And make the 2 nuclei form a single nucleus .

Allowfor mutation in the chromosome , for a balanced chromosome makeup . Allow breeding for a most controlled , and refined strain which was then to be , Fused with a third alien cell . After coming up with this third thing . He still had to cross breed , for the nature of the animal .Then , after that ,he still tomake sure he had makes and females that could reproduce after their own kind . Zoser , combined the Cat + the Rat + the Dog = Swine . The first breed that Zoser came up with was the wild boar .

But the wild boar , Abram had no control over . For thewild boar did what it wanted to do , and would belt you to death if you stood in it way . Its speed is unblievable which is a fact to this day .Zoser cameup with the Swine finally , and its nature was that of the Rat , and the Cat , and the body of a dog . The first converts of Abram were Lut , son of Haran And Sarah . After Abram Had Cleaned And Civilized These Lepers They Were Called Soul .Genesis 12;5 , Talks About The Souls That He Abram , Had Gathered In Haran .

2. Ralfa'il

Ralfa'il Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +16
    This sounds like something taught by Fard Muhammad and the Nation of Islam.

Mixing little known facts with a lot of fiction and creating a fantastic story that sounds interesting but is totally irrational.

3. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    Salaamu Ralfa'il,

I thought I Self Lord Am Master was a way of peace for all who claim to be Muslim. with so many sects in Islam how can you determing who is rational & who is not???

A-Salaamu-A-Laikum

4. Ralfa'il

Ratings:
    +16
    Info

I thought I Self Lord Am Master was a way of peace for all who claim to be Muslim. with so many sects in Islam how can you determing who is rational & who is not???

A-Salaamu-A-Laikum

Wa-Laikim Salaam

That's a hell of an acronym for Islam.

As you already know.......it's not enough to simply CALL yourself a Muslim, you have to also TRULY BELIEVE in the Koran and Islamic principles.

We can't allow our beautifl religion to be mis-represented by those who wish to patch a quilt-work of Islam, fairy-tales, myths, half-truths, and esoteric knowlege together and call it Islamic in an attempt to fool the ignorant.

Rational is simply determined by what makes sense and is reasonable.

To say that cats can take oaths and witness operations; or that Abraham went to the caves of Canaan to clean up a bunch of leperous zombies...is a bit of a stretch to say the least.

5. Moorfius

Moorfius Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +27
    Abram to Abraham

It is recorded in the KMT / KMET / AL-Kebulon / Eteopi / Egypt or todays Africa and there is also other names used through out time; Nile valley civilizations that when Abram (Hyksos) and his hords first showed up and entered the "Black Land", there were only six-hundred (600) of them. By the time they reached Egypt his named was then changed to Abraham to signify his then conection with the "Blacks" for they according to his-story were the decendents of "Ham". Before entering Africa and still in (Err) near present day (Iraq) his name was Abram after entering "The Black Land" or Egypt his name was changed to Abraham!.
    It is importent to understand that the creator of all things wants us all to "Know Your Self ". Later on it is recorded that when these people who were the "Followers of Abraham" left or was removed or "Kicked Out" of the Community of the Black People who needed them to "Get Out" of Egypt, the hord had reached the number of six-hundred thousand (600,k).
    Remember, Abram came into Africa and left with the name Abraham. Isn't it courious that "All" of the prophets went into Egypt bringing "Nothing" but leaving with "Something". Why did not one of them bring any thing with them to share with the Black people who were there with clean living and Advanced Civilization ??? Abraham was not African but Haager was (Etheopien) a Black woman nor was Sarah his other wife a Black Woman.
    Black man and Black Woman, your Ancistors Stood Side by Side as partners in the game of Life. We have been singing the war songs of our Enemy who used these same songs when they were "Invading" our land, takeing and stealing untill this very day. We have been made to think that we are the off-spring of Abraham. How can a white Indo Europian be the Father of Black People in Africa ??? His (Abraham) off-spring or children are fighting to this day; Muslim, Christian and Jew,which one are you "Really" Black Man and Woman????
    How was these Religions taken into Africa except by "Force" to establish todays "White-Supremicy"??? Brothers and Sisters
    Sincerely

6. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    Salaamu,

I can agree to a degree with you, but since Muhammad (pbuh) Ibn Abduallah & Amina said b4 he departed "that 3 generations after will no longer be of me" could mean that Islam in it's "natural form" has not existed since around 700 A.D..

- & Muhammad himself was heavily influenced by Christianianity!

- when it says that Ibrahim was place in a pot of boiling oil for crushing the idols, but was kept cool as Allah was in the fire with him....Is this to be taken literally or is it added to further the point of the author to give justification for crushing the idols....?

7. Ralfa'il

Ratings:
    +16
    Moorifus:

The greatest weapon our enemy has used on us is our ignorance of history and religion.

Once he has successfully convinced you that everyone GOOD in the scriptures was white (Abraham, Jesus, Moses, Muhammad, Arabs, Israelites) and everyone BAD in the scriptures was black ( Cain, Canaanites, Phillitines, Judas, Lucifer, ect)....then he knows he has effectively broken your spirit and dissillusioned you.

You then foolishly abandond ALL religion and turn to savagery and idolatry and forfeit the rulership position God created you for.

Let me drop a few facts for you:

***First of all AbraHAM wasn't a white man but a dark brown Hebrew man from the city of Ur.
    The word "ham" which means "black" in his name should be telling enough.

Ur was a Sumerian city and the Sumerians were a dark people known as the Black Headed people and they were related to the dark brown Tamils of India before the Aryan invasion.

***The CANAANITES were infact a white people and not black like our fomer slave masters have taught us.
    But them and the Philistines were white people and if you go to Lebanon and Palestine today the white skinned people will tell you that THEY are the original inhabitants of the land before the brown skinned Arabs invaded.

They even call themselves "Filusteens".

The Canaanites were not black, and even pictures of them in Egyptian art depict them as white.

***Hagar wasn't an Ethiopian but an Egyptian concubine.

Abraham and Hagar produced Ishma'i (Ishmael) and he produced 12 sons that fathered the Arab race.

The true Arabs are brown skinned people of Saudi Arabia, Yemen, and the Gulf region who were the direct descendants of Ishma'il.

These are the people form whom Muhammad and the Arabs of his time are descended from.

***The Hyksos you speak of WERE NOT THE HEBREWS but Assyrian invaders who ruled over Egypt at the time.

Isaiah 52:4 says>>>
    "FOR THUS SAITH THE LORD GOD, MY PEOPLE WENT DOWN AFORETIME INTO EGYPT TO SOJOURN THERE; AND THE ASSYRIAN OPPRESSED THEM WITHOUT CAUSE."

So the Assyrians were the Asian invaders who took control over Egypt and oppresed both the Egyptians and Hebrews.

The Egyptian people and Hebrew people always had a close relationship and that's why Jesus and other Hebrews readily went down to Egypt to find protection when they faced danger.

Info:

I can agree to a degree with you, but since Muhammad (pbuh) Ibn Abduallah & Amina said b4 he departed "that 3 generations after will no longer be of me" could mean that Islam in it's "natural form" has not existed since around 700 A.D..

I don't know if Muhammad said that or not.

The Koran is the only Islamic book I put my faith in, not tales and legends that can be just as corrupt as the paper they're printed on.

Islam is the Koran and as long as we stick to it we will never go astray.

- & Muhammad himself was heavily influenced by Christianianity!

Influenced or not, I believe that Muhammad preached the same truths that Jesus and Moses preached.

Murder is wrong no matter who preaches it.
    The laws of Gravity are the same regardless of who teaches it.

- when it says that Ibrahim was place in a pot of boiling oil for crushing the idols, but was kept cool as Allah was in the fire with him....Is this to be taken literally or is it added to further the point of the author to give justification for crushing the idols....?

Again brutha...I don't put my faith in tales.

Whether this is true or not is of no real concern of mine.

I read a lot of information in which to reference from on secular matters; but when it comes to religious matters I use only the Koran as my guide.

Salaams black.

8. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    when it says that Ibrahim was place in a pot of boiling oil for crushing the idols, but was kept cool as Allah was in the fire with him....Is this to be taken literally or is it added to further the point of the author to give justification for crushing the idols....?

"Again brutha...I don't put my faith in tales.

Whether this is true or not is of no real concern of mine.

I read a lot of information in which to reference from on secular matters; but when it comes to religious matters I use only the Koran as my guide."

Peace Ralfa'il,

That's why I mentioned Abraham being thrown in the fire by Nimrod because it is in the Holy Qu'ran & I wanted to get your take on it since you soley go by the Qu'ran!!!!!!

peace

9. Ralfa'il

Ratings:
    +16
    Brutha Info

That's why I mentioned Abraham being thrown in the fire by Nimrod because it is in the Holy Qu'ran & I wanted to get your take on it since you soley go by the Qu'ran!!!!!!

I thought you mentioned him put in boiling water, one time.

Not that it's not there......

But exactly where in the Koran can I find it stating that Nimrod was the one who threw brutha Abraham into a firey furnace?

10. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    Peace god,

True I said a pot of boiling oil, which is in some versions of the Holy QU'ran..but u can find the story in Surah 21 as below:

Nimrod is not exactly mentioned, but he was the ruler at this time period where this takes place & as any ruler who wants to keep his hands clean he leaves it to the people to decide knowing that they will side with him for fear of their own death by going against him.........

[21:51] Before that, we granted Abraham his guidance and understanding, for we were fully aware of him.

[21:52] He said to his father and his people, "What are these statues to which you are devoting yourselves?"

[21:53] They said, "We found our parents worshiping them."

[21:54] He said, "Indeed, you and your parents have gone totally astray."

[21:55] They said, "Are you telling us the truth, or are you playing?"

[21:56] He said, "Your only Lord is the Lord of the heavens and the earth, who created them. This is the testimony to which I bear witness.

[21:57] "I swear by GOD, I have a plan to deal with your statues, as soon as you leave."

[21:58] He broke them into pieces, except for a big one, that they may refer to it.

[21:59] They said, "Whoever did this to our gods is really a transgressor."

[21:60] They said, "We heard a youth threaten them; he is called Abraham."

[21:61] They said, "Bring him before the eyes of all the people, that they may bear witness."

[21:62] They said, "Did you do this to our gods, O Abraham?"

[21:63] He said, "It is that big one who did it. Go ask them, if they can speak."

[21:64] They were taken aback, and said to themselves, "Indeed, you are the ones who have been transgressing."

[21:65] Yet, they reverted to their old ideas: "You know full well that these cannot speak."

[21:66] He said, "Do you then worship beside GOD what possesses no power to benefit you or harm you?

[21:67] "You have incurred shame by worshiping idols beside GOD. Do you not understand?"

[21:68] They said, "Burn him and support your gods, if this is what you decide to do."

[21:69] We said, "O fire, be cool and safe for Abraham."*

[21:70] Thus, they schemed against him, but we made them the losers. [21:71] We saved him, and we saved Lot, to the land that we blessed for all the people.

[21:72] And we granted him Isaac and Jacob as a gift, and we made them both righteous.

Salaamu...........

Users found this page by searching for:

1. behaymaw

2. bible abraham brought pigs

3. did moses clean up white people