Black Spirituality Religion : Heaven / Hell - Do You Believe There Are Such Places?

I too believe in heaven and he77. I believe that souls that did good works that pleased God will make it into heaven. I also believe that those that died in innocence..for example... a baby dying before birth or a child that died or child that was murdered will automatically go to Heaven. I also believe souls can recycle and come into this world again example ..those who commit suicide. I believe that when we die we will recognize our loved ones that made it to Heaven. I believe that those loved ones that didn't make it to heaven, their existence will be erased from our memory.

I believe there is also a he77. Some say that this Earth we are living in today is he77. Why would God create us then send us to he77(Earth) then bring us back to Heaven only to be sent back to he77(Earth) if we didn't meet God's standards? I know that there are some terrible things happening in this world today but he77 is suppose to be a place of punishment and torment. There are too many pleasures on earth for Earth to be the he77 that the Bible speaks of for that place none of us wants to be.

I believe that we all started our journey in Heaven. There God formed and created us and gives us with the things we need and that powerful thing called will. From heaven, we are birth into this world by way of our mother's womb. When we are born, our test begins. I believe God sends us here to spread HIS love and to help one another along this journey called life. When we die, we go before God. There He shows us our entire life. I believe HE shows us the things we did and I believe HE shows us the things we could have done to make a difference in this world. If God is pleased with our life we claim Heaven as our home. If we have not pleased God then we go to a place not seen by any earthly man...the true he77.

I agree with another perspective shared that our dreams gives us a glimpse of the Afterlife. Like our dreams, spirits in the astral plane can do things without doing them in 'reality.' (If that makes any sense). For example, if you dream you're eating a hamburger, you are only doing so in your imagination; in the physical world you are sleeping, not eating. In the astral plane spirits act in a similar manner, experiencing all kinds of things while being considered 'dead' in this world.

Heaven and hell comes into play depending on a person's perception and alignment with morality. This does not necessarily mean fire and brimstone, nor does it mean it's a forever type of thing. A spirit immersed with guilt, self-doubt, etc. may have as much chance of going to a 'hell' as a spirit who did evil. In fact evil spirits' hell might be nothing more than being around others who are like them. In either case, it is a spiritual place meant to cause a person to grow; it is a form of God's love, no different than how a parent punishing their child shows they love them. The only difference is that it is state that we ourselves choose to go into... once we open our own eyes to what is holding us back from achieving ultimate love and peace either with ourselves, others or both then we will excel to a more peaceful spiritual realm.

But anyway, my feelings are based on a mixture of beliefs, other people's accounts of astral projection and finally my own spiritual experiences. For me it is deeper than a 'belief' but not 'scientific' enough to say 'knowledge.' I believe if you have a number of accounts from people of all faiths that point to the same thing, it is definitely something that cannot be dismissed.

jgyknowledge said:
A question for anyone who cares to answer.....

On the heaven and hell thing......If we are no longer in the physical form, how can we feel joy and pain as a spirit? I went to church for plenty of years and the preachers always said that if we went hell our souls would burn in fire and be forever tormented. How is this possible?

How do you experience these things when you're sleeping? I would think whatever mechanisms responsible for us being able to have experiences without really experiencing them during sleep are the same elements responsible for what happens after death.

Soo.....If I were dead in my dream, would I know what death felt like? Would it mean that my sould were dead?

karmashines said:
How do you experience these things when you're sleeping? I would think whatever mechanisms responsible for us being able to have experiences without really experiencing them during sleep are the same elements responsible for what happens after death.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back