Black Spirituality Religion : Heaven and Hell

Where Is Hell ?

It Exist In You , For Each One Will Pattern His Or Her Hell According To What He / She Believe Is Hell ,
Hell Is Where Heaven Isn't . But , you have been taught all you life by Religion , that Hell is someWhere '' Down There '' And Heaven Is '' Up There '' the words they use to translate Heaven is the Aramic / Hebrew word < Shaw-Maw -Yeem Genesis 2;1 , or in Ashuric / Syriac / Arabic As < Samawaati > meaning '' Up There '' . And For Hell Where Exactly Is That '' Down There '' . They never tell you about ,

That is the problem with Religion Catholic Refer To A Sort Of '' In - Heaven '' Place Called '' Purgatory '' Or '' Limbo '' For Souls . And Neither Of These Two Words Can Be Found In The Bible That They So Proudly Preach From . The word '' Hell '' appears in The Old Testament 21 Times , The Aramic /

Hebrew word being used for Hell is Shehole meaning '' Underworld , Grave , Hell , Pit , '' In The New Testament there are three words used for '' Hell , Hades < Greek > Is the first mentioned in Matt 11;23 , And is used 11 times . According to '' '' A Critical Lexicon and Concordance to the English and Greek New Testament .

It states and I Quote The word '' Hades '' Is A Is A Heathen Word And Comes Down To Us Surrounded With Heathen Traditions , Which Had Their Origin In Babel . And Not In The Bible And Have Reached Us Through Judaism And Romanism '' Notice That There Is No Indication Of Any Eternal Fire

Burning , No Pot Of Boiling Oil , Etc , Gehenna < Greek > is found in Matt 5;22 , being used 12 Times and Is defined as '' A Place Of The Future Punishment Call ' Gehanna Or ' Gehenna Or Fire '' ' Gates Of Hell ' . Ghehenna Was originally the valley of Ghi - Hinnon , Or Hinnon . South of Jerusalem , Where the filth and dead animals of the city were cast out and burned .

Make note that The Muslim's word for '' Hell '' Is the same as The Greek -- Gahenna , Lastly , In 2 Peters 2;4 And I Quote ; '' For If God Spared Not The Angels That Sinned , But Cast Them Down To Hell . And Delivered Them Into Chain Of Darkness To Be Reserved Unto Judgements '' .

And The Greek Word Being Used Here Is Tartoro < Greek > meaning '' The Name Of A Subteranean Region , Doleful And Dark , '' It Is Also Described As The Deepest Abyss Of Hades And Was Regared By The Acient Greek As The Abode Of The Wicked Dead , Where They Suffer Punishment For Their Evil Deeds ; It Answers To Gehenna Of The Jews ; To Thrust Down To Tartoros .

Its No Coincidence That The Word Tartoros Is Closely Related To The Name Of One Of The Beings Who Dwell In The Cities Within The Earth , The Teros , Also Known As The Sunaynans . As you can see . The Indication Of The Word Hell Was Originally Used For A Place Where The Dead Reside

And Has Nothing To Do With Whether You Were Righteous Or Not . Also Make Not That It Says That Tartaro'o < Greek > '' Hell '' From Tartoros ( The Deepest Abyss Of Hades ) , Is A Place To Be Reserved Unto Judgment , So They Are Not In Hell , Yet . They Are In A Place Where There Overseers Are The Teros . So For Those Of You Who Believe That This Was A Fictitious Place . It All Being Confirmed .

Here Is A Excerpt From The New Unger Bible Dictionary , Page 551 Which Explain This Hell Concept Very Clearly . ( The Bible Doctrine Of Hell Is By No Means Confined To The Terms Above Mentioned And To The Passage In Which They Appear . There Are Many Phrases In Which The Overshadowing Idea Is

Presented With Great Distinctness , Such As '' Unquenchaable Fire '' Black Darkness , '' '' Furanace Of Fire , '' '' Fire And Brimstone , '' The Smoke Of Their Torment '' . The Lake Of Which Burns With Brimstone , '' Where Their Worm Does Not Die , '' '' The Eternal Fire Which Has Been Prepared For The Devil And His Angels '' Van Oosterzee Does Well To Remark

; There Is No Doubt That The Holy Scriptures Requires Us To Believe In A Properly So-Called Place Of Punishment . In Whatever Part Of God's Boundless Creation It Is To Be Sought . That The Different Images Under Which It Is Represented Cannot Possibly Be Taken Literally Will Certainly

Need No Demonstration ; But It Is Perhaps Not Unnecessary To Warn Against The Opinion That We Have To Do Here With Mere Imagery . Who Shall Say That There Reality Will Not Infinitely Surpass In Awfulness The Boldest Pictures Of It ,

The Koran mentions Hell and has Seven Different words for '' Hell '' Jahannam
< Arabic > Koran 2;106 , Jahiym Koran 44;47 , Saqar Koran 54;48 , Sa'iyr Koran 4;10 , Haawiya Koran 101;6 , Lazaa Koran 70;15 And Hutama Koran 104;4 , And Only One Heaven Jenna Koran 2;25 , If you are '' Bad '' you have A choice of Which Hell You Can Go To ? Why Is There Only One Heaven ? Why Don't The '' Good '' People Have A Choice Of Which Heaven They Are Going To ?

Regardless to what Hell is called , Each Religion teaches that this is The Dwelling Place of the Devil or Leviathan which is A Sea Demon . or Haylal . Shaytaan . Or whatever name you want to call him . Who is evil and Teacherous . When they say that you are going to Hell They Always Point Down . Which is A Subtle Confession that Down There , Is A Place That Exist . DOESN'T IT SOUND RIGHT TO SAY THAT THE EVIL PEOPLE ARE GOING TO BE TORTURED BY GOOD BEINGS ?

Your Preacher , Teacher , Imaam , Scholars , And Other So-Called Religious Leaders Have You Thinking That Hell Is Some Place Beneath Your Feet . Where The Devil Rules , And You Will Burn Eternally . When In Actuality Hell Is Right Here On

The Planet Earth . This Is The Devil's Playground Right Here . Let's Be FoReal , If A Person Has Troubles Day And Night , That Can Be A Form Of Hell . If You Are In Bad Health And Cannot Get Or Afford The Proper Attention . That Is A Kind Of Hell . If You Are Hungry . Clothes Ragged And Living In A Society With Closed Doors To Your Well-Being And Economic Progress ;

That Is Hell . If You Walked In The Wrong Neighborhood On The Right Night . It Will Be You Screaming When You Are Getting The '' Hell '' Beat Out Of You . That's Hell ! When Your Child Is Born With A Fatal Disease , That Is A Hell For The

Parents And I Can Go On And On . I'm Sure You Can Think Of A Host Of Other Things That You Would Consider '' Going Through Hell , '' Or Something That Can '' Put You Through Hell . '' Thus , A Form Of Hell Is What You You Are Walking Around In Today , The Planet Earth

Advanced concepts

Where is Hell?

Heaven and Hell would be better understood as what we call subspace. These technical and advanced concepts could not be placed in Bibles because Bibles apply to all generations of humans. This is why Nu, originally being understood as The Universe, Outer Space was converted by lesser scientific humans to Chaotic Waters.

For the same reason Noah’s ark is described as a big boat instead of a space ship and for the same reason the Bible never reveals that Noah was a Nummo and the animals were in the form of DNA.

All of these concepts were to advanced for people back then and several people of today thus these concepts had to be played down in a format that all could grasp.

Peace and Love.

changed genetically

Zulile said:
I will disagree, on no scientific basis whatsoever :) communication via books/writing was likely invented because we lost the ability to communicate by other means.
You will have to take that up with the Dogon. But I know I can’t close my eyes and communicate with earth to know its status or communicate with a plant or tree to know rather or not it is sick or healthy. Nor can I ping or send sonar waves into The Universe to know the Will of GOD.

The Dogon say we lost these abilities as we were changed genetically. This is one of the reasons the Ogo or Smith acted like a madman because he was the first to be manifested like a human not having the ability to communicate with other Nummo and not having the ability to hear / feel nature, he was incomplete which drove him mad.

Your disagreement is suspected; it is what most of us do when ancient text and ancestral writings challenge what we want to believe about ourselves.

As I said, there may be humans out there that can commune with GOD through meditation or some other means, they are called prophets; but I have yet to meet a proven one of modern times.

Peace and Love.

Music Producer said:
You will have to take that up with the Dogon. But I know I can’t close my eyes and communicate with earth to know its status or communicate with a plant or tree to know rather or not it is sick or healthy. Nor can I ping or send sonar waves into The Universe to know the Will of GOD.

The Dogon say we lost these abilities as we were changed genetically. This is one of the reasons the Ogo or Smith acted like a madman because he was the first to be manifested like a human not having the ability to communicate with other Nummo and not having the ability to hear / feel nature, he was incomplete which drove him mad.

Your disagreement is suspected; it is what most of us do when ancient text and ancestral writings challenge what we want to believe about ourselves.

As I said, there may be humans out there that can commune with GOD through meditation or some other means, they are called prophets; but I have yet to meet a proven one of modern times.

Peace and Love.

there are all types of people out there who communicate with nature - soil, trees, clouds.. but we call them "nutcases".

Man has written thousands upon thousands of books about who should worship who. Christianity? Islam? Judaism? nothing but a blink of the eye.. a fad for now - a passing phase.

I'm telling you we dont need it - we have forgotten what it is to look inside ourselves.. us.. you. me. made in this image of god.. quite simply, in all the glory of god, his omnipotence - he needs no mortal man to spread his word.

Heaven? right here. Hell? right here. Man made concepts in a man made world.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back