Black Spirituality Religion : Allegory Heaven and Hell

MysteryDoors

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 4, 2008
The Biblical Heaven and Hell is an allegory.

Does the bible really teach that when a person dies physically he or she will go to a literal heaven or literal hell in the afterlife?

Why would a loving God want to send anyone to hell to be torment forever because they refused to obey the Lord demands and commandments? How can a person experience literal pain in the spirit world when the physical body is buried and decay and even sometime cremated after death?

Heaven and Hell can be a state of the mind and a living condition. What proof is there a person die physically and go to a literal heaven or literal hell in the spirit world?

There is plenty of proof that a person can be living in heaven or hell while he or she is physically alive.

Heaven can be a peaceful condition or a peace of mind and heaven can be referring to the sky. Heaven can mean living an elevated life in high places or a position of power.

Hell can be a distressful condition and it also can mean living a very sad life. Hell can mean locked up in a prison (in jail) or a mental prison.

God live in the person and the bible clearly indicated that the kingdom of God is within you.

What does Heaven and Hell means to you?

To me

The Biblical Heaven and Hell is an allegory.

Does the bible really teach that when a person dies physically he or she will go to literal heaven or literal hell in the afterlife?

Why would a loving God want to send anyone to hell to be torment forever because they refused obey the Lord demands and commandments? How can a person experience literal pain in the spirit world when the physical body is buried and decay and even sometime cremated after death?

Heaven and Hell can be a state of the mind and a living condition. What proof is there a person die physically and go to a literal heaven or literal hell in the spirit world?

There is plenty of proof that a person can be living in heaven or hell while he or she is physically alive.

Heaven can be a peaceful condition or a peace of mind and heaven can be referring to the sky. Heaven can mean living an elevated life in high places or a position of power.

Hell can be a distressful condition and it also can mean living a very sad life. Hell can mean locked up in a prison (in jail) or a mental prison.

God live in the person and the bible clearly indicated that the kingdom of God is within you.

What does Heaven and Hell means to you?

Heaven is a mental state of unshakable inner peace. Hell is what you will go through to reach that mind state.

Wow. I had not heard it expressed like that before. Interesting!

Luke 17:20-21:
20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: 21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you

Hell the Hebrew word 'Sheol' which simply means mankind's common grave .. i.e. where you are buried at.

The whole concept of heaven is simply your higher self ... I'm not into Christianity but this is a scripture that tells it exactly how it is ... Heaven is within you ...

Your flesh is simply a house for your spirit i.e. higher self ...
I Corinthians 3:16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

God is your higher self ... and hell is in fact your lowest level which causes hell on earth.

Hello, ru2religious :wave: welcome to destee!

I am not religious - have always felt the modern concepts of heaven and hell being in the clouds and down below, fire and brimstone, as madmade concepts unworthy of closer examination. That sentence above just spelled out a definition I could relate to - and so short and sweet ;)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back