Black Spirituality Religion : Heaven and Hell

human made

Zulile said:
there are all types of people out there who communicate with nature - soil, trees, clouds.. but we call them "nutcases".

Man has written thousands upon thousands of books about who should worship who. Christianity? Islam? Judaism? nothing but a blink of the eye.. a fad for now - a passing phase.

I'm telling you we dont need it - we have forgotten what it is to look inside ourselves.. us.. you. me. made in this image of god.. quite simply, in all the glory of god, his omnipotence - he needs no mortal man to spread his word.

Heaven? right here. Hell? right here. Man made concepts in a man made world.
So what is it about your own concepts that are not human made?

I'm telling you we dont need it - we have forgotten what it is to look inside ourselves.. us.. you.

Isn’t that a man made concept?

So what makes your modern day man made concepts better then the ancestral man made concepts.

I would say our ancestors had a clearer connation to GOD because their lives were filled with less clutter such as computers, telephones, TV, etc….etc…etc…

Peace and Love.

The Biblical Heaven and Hell is an allegory.

Deut:32:22: For a fire is kindled in mine anger, and shall burn unto the lowest hell, and shall consume the earth with her increase, and set on fire the foundations of the mountains.

Job:26:6: Hell is naked before him, and destruction hath no covering.

Ps:9:17: The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

Ps:16:10: For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.

Isa:5:14: Therefore hell hath enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure: and their glory, and their multitude, and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it.

Isa:14:9: Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming: it stirreth up the dead for thee, even all the chief ones of the earth; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations.

Isa:14:15: Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

There are about 31 references to “hell” in the Old Testament. Some of those references are being spoken by the ancestors and some are being Spoken by GOD Himself through the ancestral prophets. The ones being Spoken by GOD can not be ignored if you believe.

Khalid Muhammad talks about heaven and hell
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ke5SibjJho

Are Heaven & Hell Real?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oBjuk1H8zg

This is based on scientific research………..

On the Discovery channel several people of near death experiences were interviewed and those that had tried to take their life had an extremely bad experience that was filled with fear, confusion and despair.

The people who did not try to take their life had a good experience and were know not afraid to die and viewed death as a transition. They reported seeing family members waiting for them in the light.

With this we also have ancient doctrine revealing a physical after-life heaven and hell.

What do you have that is of ancient text or scientific study that supports otherwise?

Peace and Love.

I think there is more to it, but do believe that Heaven and hell are real as they are described in the Holy Doctrine, and not as a metaphor, but an actual destination for each of the souls of men and women.

I guess to some, it's easier to go on thinking there is no such place, or that all go to the Father or someplace nice in the end, but that is not so. The Son's sacrifice for our sins was to bring out all who would put in work for the Father, so that salvation may be our reward, and redemption our end. If everyone had the same end, why would the Son have come? All who do not trust in the Father, believe in the Son, and have faith in His Way and His coming have chosen their end to be nowhere near to the KING. That means different destinations for the believing and the non-believing.

And just as the Son was resurrected to life eternal on the 3rd day, so is life promised to the faithful to the King forevermore. For all which is His, He shares unto us; we are truly blessed by our Glorious KING, the Most High.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back