Black Relationships : HARD-WIRING OF WOMEN...

jamesfrmphilly said:
really? i get a strange pleasure from pointing that out every chance i get....:D

Yeah, I know what you mean. I like the face-to-face reactions better though. The look that white people give you when you just say it, then get quiet. It's classic! :lol: Man, I can remember my teacher's face when I argued back at him in front of a predominantly white class that I didn't recognize anybody on the evolutionary chart that resembled me, but I did see the resemblance to white people. Now just imagine...this was a white man being challenged by a young Black girl...in 10th grade--back in the 60s in the most racist county in Florida if not the country! So, I sat in the principal's office trying to think of how to explain the situation to my parents who sent me to that school hoping that I'd get a better education.

Somtimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

Queenie ::hockey:

NNQueen said:
Yeah, I know what you mean. I like the face-to-face reactions better though. The look that white people give you when you just say it, then get quiet. It's classic! :lol: Man, I can remember my teacher's face when I argued back at him in front of a predominantly white class that I didn't recognize anybody on the evolutionary chart that resembled me, but I did see the resemblance to white people. Now just imagine...this was a white man being challenged by a young Black girl...in 10th grade--back in the 60s in the most racist county in Florida if not the country! So, I sat in the principal's office trying to think of how to explain the situation to my parents who sent me to that school hoping that I'd get a better education.

Somtimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

Queenie ::hockey:

OOOOOOOO, Queenie, you so coldLOL!

Peace!
Isaiah

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back