Black Relationships : Hard in love?????!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by ashley87, Mar 20, 2010.

1. ashley87

ashley87 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +18
    We are used to saying we are too hard with the person that we love. of course, when we are hurt by somebody that we love, we tend to be more hard with this person. in the same manner, with the aim of giving a lesson to a person that we love, we tend to be so hard too.but isn't it owed to the fact that we have just a trend(tendency) to throw back(to reject) our frustrations and our "too much" feelings on that person? For example, the husband who comes back after long working day will always put back it stress on his wife or then on his children. But at this moment, Does he feel better after that? does the punishment we impose to our close relations lead to release ourselves from our stress. i'm talking about some relationships issues.

2. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    i thought a hard man was good to find.........:SuN049:

3. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    it really all depends on what is stressin, sometime being hard only add to the fire
    but being supportive is lije water on a fire , yes i agree that sometime coming down
    hard to make an point or statement can be good , but to think in terms that you
    teaching a lesson often not a lesson taught but a division of more un-wanted foolishness
    that will add to the stressful condition.
    Relationship issues it self can be stressful which bring a party to act out
    i guess we all need to know how to keep issues from home home and on the with the job
    and not bring it home only to holla and fuss .