Black Spirituality Religion : God is Female?

Cant it be possible that the creater has no gender? Cant it be possible that both sexes is part of the make-up of his being? The creator has poured into us seperate parts of who it is and thats why when man and woman join together we become like one to each other. The Creator is both femine and masculine. It has no specific gender. It just is. The father and mother of all men be it man or woman. The creator is a entity that mystery is to vast and complicated for us as mortals to fully understand. But we must always recognize from it is which we came. We have gone astray from it main purpose and lost our way. We are part of it and it makes us complete when we find our way back. the body dies but the spirit lives forever because we were created from its being that just is. This is just my personal assumption. It comes from nothing Iv'e read but just a strong feeling. Do not be offended if I come off as ignorant. I do not intend to offend anyone. I'm still learning and searching for my supreme purpose here on earth. What my job is that the creator has assigned specifically to me. I sure hope I find it soon because when my body dies my spirit will reflect all that I have learned and done and I just want to be complete with the creator again.

"God is father and mother, the father of fathers and the mother of mothers. He begetteth, but was never begotten; He produceth, but was never produced; He begat himself and produced himself. He createth, but was never created; He is the maker of His own form and the fashioner of His own body..."

(The Egyptian Book of the Dead: The Papyrus of Ani, transliteration and translation by E.A. Wallis Budge.

Originally posted by Sekhemu:
From the earliest times, the great mother Goddess was venerated...along side her male counterpart as co-creator...
Osiris was the mythical first sovereign of ancient Egypt, whose principal association is with death, resurrection and fertility. The goddess Isis was his queen and wife...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back