Black Spirituality Religion : God Don't Give A ****!

I'll pose this question to you as I have to others....how did the Egyptians lose their civilization? What exactly comprises a culture of support?

Again, you are thinking in terms of spookism. What is the Hermetic Law of Polarity? Cause and Effect? Of Rhythm? What is the first and second law of thermodynamics? When you know these LAWS of the Universe you will have answered your own questions.

If you build an empire based on colonialism and murder, what do you expect given the law of Rhythm? I suggest that one do some serious study on Nile Valley civilization and stop reading internet articles on it. We need to buy the thick books and read them. Also, learn how to read Mdw Ntr and read their testimonies.

Imhotep....ok, honestly, I'm at the stage in life where information is useless unless it's practical. I do mean that. We (or I) might be getting wires crossed. So, let me start again for clarification sake, and if I'm misunderstanding your message, just let me know...

1.) You indicated that the LAW (or God/dess (Creator) is unchangeable. It is therefore useless to appeal to that Source for everyday assistance.

2.) Intermediary sources (or gods/dieties and ancestors) are changeable. It is therefore preferable and more successful to appeal to them for everyday assistance.

3.) Youth don't get much information about the LAW until they get older because of the need to demonstrate character and ethics in using it.

Now...at this point I'm going to stop and ask again, if character and ethics are what are needed for access, then how did Europeans access it to use against us?....as you did indicate that use of the LAW is how they conquered us.

BLACKLIONESS
1.) You indicated that the LAW (or God/dess (Creator) is unchangeable. It is therefore useless to appeal to that Source for everyday assistance.

ASA IMHOTEP
1) Yes and no. I am stating the core essence we of traditional practices call God is in fact the very LAWS of the Universe. However, everything itself is the Creator. For nothing exist outside of the Creator. For a good discussion about this you can read my latest book The Bakala of North America: The Living Suns of Vitality. Here is the link to a sample chapter which touches on this question. However the more in-depth discourse happens throughout the book: http://www.***************/documentdownloads/samplechapter_appendixb.pdf

BLACKLIONESS
2.) Intermediary sources (or gods/dieties and ancestors) are changeable. It is therefore preferable and more successful to appeal to them for everyday assistance

ASAR IMHOTEP
2) It’s not a matter of preference: you have no choice. Again, stop thinking spookism and start thinking science. If I want to bring fire into existence, do I call on the law which regulates the rules of fire creation? Or do I focus on the process already established by the law and the elements needed to make fire happen?
If I want to make a garment Green, do I go to the LAW and ask for Green? No, the law told you that Blue and Yellow makes Green. So you get some Blue color and some Yellow color and you mix them. If I wanted to make a “myth” out of this to teach children I would say that the “god” Yellow fell in love with the “goddess” Blue. Blue was so beautiful to Yellow that Yellow asked for Blue’s hand in marriage. The goddess Blue agreed and they got married. On their honeymoon they made the most passionate love and conceived of their first child Green. Green is the result of the god Yellow and the goddess Blue’s unyielding love for each other. Do you now see how myths work? Now answer for yourself why Shango marries Oya; and why Oya is also married to Ogun. What do the names mean? And again, think science and not spookism.

BLACKLIONESS
3.) Youth don't get much information about the LAW until they get older because of the need to demonstrate character and ethics in using it.

ASAR IMHOTEP
3) There are several reasons why youth are not given certain information. PART of it is based on merit. The other part is that they haven’t reached a stage of information development to be able to understand the higher level information. That’s like saying I should give a teenager advance theoretical physics and he/she is in basic geometry. What is the logic behind that? This makes me question your level of questioning. In what circumstance would I give a child calculus who is taking basic arithmetic? Calculus is a part of the LAW. So is basic arithmetic. How am I depriving the youth of the LAW if I am simply waiting on them to demonstrate to me that they understand and know how to do basic arithmetic before I introduce them to Calculus and Trigonometry?

BLACKLIONESS
Now...it this point I'm going to stop and ask again, if character and ethics are what are needed for access, then how did Europeans access it to use against us?....as you did indicate that use of the LAW is how they conquered us.

ASAR IMHOTEP
At this point I do not think you really get it because you are proving my point. African people have known and studied quantum physics in ancient times. Because the Africans taught the Greeks and Romans some knowledge, they had the basis to build upon it and gain more knowledge. Now, because they lacked character, when they came across quantum mechanics, they built a hydrogen bomb. Notice the difference of the usage of the LAW between the Egyptian culture and that of the United States from the quote I posted in the article:

The Egyptian priest explains to Solon (a Greek):
As for the intellectual life, you observe, no doubt, what care the law, among us (Egyptians) devotes to it. Beginning with the first principles touching upon the Universe, our law has organized all discovers down to divination and medicine, whose concern is health. From speculation about divinities, it has derived human applications and supervised the acquisition of all other knowledge generated therefrom.4 (emphasis mine)

In other words, they were using the information to discover better ways to heal the human body. Why do you think they had all of those mummies? To preserve the body for the afterlife? No! It was to study the human body by first preserving it long enough to be studied. They didn’t have refrigerators back then. These were medical schools and as a thank you for letting us use the body you received an elaborate burial.

They Europeans conquered us for several different reasons. I asked you a question about certain laws of the universe and you haven’t answered. You can answer your own questions if you simply study the law. The laws of polarity and rhythm ensure that ANY empire that comes into existence is going to fall. That’s a law and not ONE empire has broken this law in history. So why would you expect differently for the Egyptians? I advise you read Chancellor Williams’ book The Destruction of Black Civilizations. Your answers lie there.
Plain and simple, they had the better weapons. We were developing our spirituality and they were developing weapons. As we can see, weapons on the physical plane does more harm than spirituality. So it would behoove African people to step their defense game up. In order to survive you have to study that aspect of the LAW that can counter the “dark side of the force.” It’s not rocket science. But then again, maybe it is….

I have just finished a brief article titled God Don't Give A **** and I think its contents might interest this forum. Please read and provide feedback to the article.

CLICK HERE

Ancestrally,

Asar Imhotep
http://www.***************

Thanks for sharing.

"God" and science has always went together. The European concept of Christianity is unrecognizable and unbelievable too.

And we as a people in my opinion must get away from the very concept that keeps our mind in chains and in dream state. Spirituality is personal, balanced and goes beyond.

Science is irrefutable and Is Ultimately breaks down the how and why in a manner that we can comprehend that's indisputable. But in my opinion it does not cancel out God but actually goes along with. Kills all lies and helps us to decipher our true human history. Everything from OUR early history tells us clearly in my opinion to never take away one or the other but to combine them. That in itself , breaks the chains.

If we think about it what clearer way is there , but to use exact science ??

My 2 cents

Respect and Peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back