Black Spirituality Religion : God Don't Give A ****!

Seems like you have a real cliffhanger in the works there...really.

With that, I have to ask if it's not an issue of 'bad' or 'good', then how is it possible to have a wrong or right force upon which to call? Isn't that contradictory? I would think that them being so easily called by any force would indeed make them unpredictable and even dangerous in some cases. How can that be avoided?

This is why I stated in the article that basically this is the tip of the Iceberg. In actuality, this is all science is: the study of the laws that govern change. Indigenous science simply uses different tools to access the forces of nature. We call it "spirit." In my first book Esodus: Internal Reflections and Conversations with the SUN, I wrote an article titled The Dialogue of Energy. In it I do a comparison of an Ifa invocation with that of the method of computer programming. I program software so I immediately noticed the similarities. In fact, I argued that they were in fact the same.

The difference is in Ifa we use our voice and hearts to appeal to the energy force. While computer programming we use electricity. Both operate off the premise of on and off; 1's and 0's; light and darkness. When you can understand this, then your creative mind will discover the practical uses. For one, if you are a teacher of Ifa, you could teach Ifa and how to program software using the same underlying concepts. One's spirit is enriched and one's pocket book can be enriched as well.

Studying the LAW is about studying the flow of energy: that's it. What are the rules for activation/deactivation; or as we say in the Kongo "kala ya kalazima" respectively. As people grow in their respective spiritual systems, you will come to realize that it is simply science. But it takes so long to really fully realize the implications because the most important thing in any African culture is the development of high moral character. It matters not how much science you know, if your character is not developed, all of your efforts will be for not.

But as far as the realiability, you have to understand this: spirits don't have freewill: that is a human trait. Pay attention to the writings of the Egyptians. You will notice that they are "commanding" the Netchers. When you "know their names," when you call on them they have to respond. So it's not an issue of "bad" vs. "good" it is more an issue, at least to me, of inviting the right energy for the right job. If you call on the wrong energy force, your intent could backfire and it can be disasterous.

Seems like you have a real cliffhanger in the works there...really.

With that, I have to ask if it's not an issue of 'bad' or 'good', then how is it possible to have a wrong or right force upon which to call? Isn't that contradictory? I would think that them being so easily called by any force would indeed make them unpredictable and even dangerous in some cases. How can that be avoided?

In my circles we use the terminology of "fortune" vs. "misfortune." Again, it depends on the intended outcome or project. In simple terms, would you use a hammer to unscrew a bolt? It's about using the right tool for the right job. That's what initiation is designed to do: to help you get familiar with the forces and learn when to use them. Each system has its own methods.

This is why you have to prove you are worthy enough to have the information. If your character is bad, all you can do is harm to the community with this knowledge. For the most part, the "real" stuff isn't taught to you until you're an elder. Young folks are hot headed and impatient.

In my circles we use the terminology of "fortune" vs. "misfortune." Again, it depends on the intended outcome or project. In simple terms, would you use a hammer to unscrew a bolt? It's about using the right tool for the right job. That's what initiation is designed to do: to help you get familiar with the forces and learn when to use them. Each system has its they own methods.

This is why you have to prove you are worthy enough to have the information. If your character is bad, all you can do is harm to the community with this knowledge. For the most part, the "real" stuff isn't taught to you until you're an elder. Young folks are hot headed and impatient.

How are young people able to function really if they aren't getting much of anything substantive until they get old?

They are not not getting anything of substance. A Sukuma proverb states, " Grow up! And you'll understand."

We are talking about certain sacred sciences that require real discipline and high moral character in order to utilize these "powers" effectively. Hate it or love it, African knowledge systems are based on merit and if you haven't displayed a life of service with the knowledge you possess now, what makes you worthy of knowledge of the high sciences? I mean, what are you going to do with it?

African systems of knowledge is based on levels. There is always something deeper. I will put this in your head and really this is not to be discussed open regardless. But this is a simple question, "Have you ever sat next to an elder who turned himself into a snake because he was tired of communicating with a human voice?"

Again, this isn't meant to be discussed, but is used to be a point of contemplation. Why would a 20 year old need to turn into a snake? If it is possible to be invisible, and you are a person not of character and rent is due, what would a young person do with that kind of knowledge? Just questions.

Ok...here's the problem. People say they have THE ANSWER, and then comes the catch...the one hundred fifty million things you have to do and exhibit prior to getting the knowledge. You have to be 'perfect' to get the knowledge; but then what exactly is happening to encourage and boost that 'perfection' over the course of a lifetime if the higher knowledge of the LAW that SHOULD be available for exactly that purpose is being withheld by the privileged few???? Further, I have to strongly disagree that being ethical is prerequisite...if it is, how do you explain that current chain of earthly command we are now experiencing??

They are not not getting anything of substance. A Sukuma proverb states, " Grow up! And you'll understand."

We are talking about certain sacred sciences that require real discipline and high moral character in order to utilize these "powers" effectively. Hate it or love it, African knowledge systems are based on merit and if you haven't displayed a life of service with the knowledge you possess now, what makes you worthy of knowledge of the high sciences? I mean, what are you going to do with it?

African systems of knowledge is based on levels. There is always something deeper. I will put this in your head and really this is not to be discussed open regardless. But this is a simple question, "Have you ever sat next to an elder who turned himself into a snake because he was tired of communicating with a human voice?"

Again, this isn't meant to be discussed, but is used to be a point of contemplation. Why would a 20 year old need to turn into a snake? If it is possible to be invisible, and you are a person not of character and rent is due, what would a young person do with that kind of knowledge? Just questions.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back