Not open for further replies.

river

Watch Her Flow
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
According to the Bible not only was Israel NOT God's only chosen people they weren't even first in line.

Isaiah

19:21
And the LORD shall be known to Egypt, and the Egyptians shall know the LORD in that day, and shall do sacrifice and oblation; yea, they shall vow a vow unto the LORD, and perform it.
19:22
And the LORD shall smite Egypt: he shall smite and heal it: and they shall return even to the LORD, and he shall be intreated of them, and shall heal them.
19:23
In that day shall there be a highway out of Egypt to Assyria, and the Assyrian shall come into Egypt, and the Egyptian into Assyria, and the Egyptians shall serve with the Assyrians.
19:24
In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land

This turns everything totally upside down for me. Bu it confirms the idea that God is not a respecter of persons and that Israel has truly usurped her position and supplanted people who were before her even in God's eyes.

Why do preachers encourage us to read the Bible when they have no idea what is in it.

river said:
According to the Bible not only was Israel NOT God's only chosen people they weren't even first in line.

Isaiah

And the LORD shall be known to Egypt, and the Egyptians shall know the LORD in that day, and shall do sacrifice and oblation; yea, they shall vow a vow unto the LORD, and perform it.
And the LORD shall smite Egypt: he shall smite and heal it: and they shall return even to the LORD, and he shall be intreated of them, and shall heal them.
In that day shall there be a highway out of Egypt to Assyria, and the Assyrian shall come into Egypt, and the Egyptian into Assyria, and the Egyptians shall serve with the Assyrians.
In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land

This turns everything totally upside down for me. Bu it confirms the idea that God is not a respecter of persons and that Israel has truly usurped her position and supplanted people who were before her even in God's eyes.

Why do preachers encourage us to read the Bible when they have no idea what is in it.

PEACE TO THE GODDESS.......................

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

river said:

Isaiah

Dont get too excited here, Israel gets the inhertiance, no one else. smile :) Read the rest of the Old Testament. Israel is the apple of Gods eye, ect. Not Egypt.Isreal hasnt usurped nor supplanted anyone.Now I know all the false ones on here preach egypt this and that, keep your eyes on the truth and dont be seduced by doctrins of demons.
Peace

GP said:
Dont get too excited here, Israel gets the inhertiance, no one else. smile :) Read the rest of the Old Testament. Israel is the apple of Gods eye, ect. Not Egypt.Isreal hasnt usurped nor supplanted anyone.Now I know all the false ones on here preach egypt this and that, keep your eyes on the truth and dont be seduced by doctrins of demons.
Peace

All the false one's?????????????? this is how these arguments keep getting started, it's with the name calling. All I did is show sister River respect, so why should that effect you in a negative way????

Doctrines of Demons??????? the sister quoted the BIBLE - so if that is the doctrine of demons you are referring too, I wish you well brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------------------------------------

GP said:
Peace
Did not the man say that ALL acripture is inspired by God. And didn't he say this several hundred years before there even was such thing as a Bible. So what does "all" mean? Apparently the councils of Laodecea and Nice who put our Bibles together did not want us to read ALL SCRIPTURES because then we really would know the truth about what God thinks of the Black man. You know the saying--they don't care how much we know about them. They just don't want us to know about ourselves.

Just as the Torah (Old Testament) has names for God that reflect His attributes (Jehovah Jireh, Jehovah Rafah etc) the Kemetic (Egyptian) scriptures also have names for God that reflect his attributes (Horus, Ma'at etc). God is the great I AM. This is the eternal sentence which each of us completes (and by complete I mean come to realize and understand) according to the experiences we have when we coome into contact with God. Abaham experienced God as his provider and so called Him Jehavah Jireh. Why do we demonize those who have the same encounters just because they are using a different language. Do we demonize the Spanish for saying comida when we say food? Yes in fact as Americans we do just that.

None of us lives long enough to experience all there is to experience of I AM. So He has made it possible for each of us to experience something of who He is. He gave us language and the propensity to name our experiences so we could share them with others. Instead we demonize one another and deny their experiences. In truth we are demonizing and denying a part of God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back