Black People : EVIDENCE OF THE BLACK POISONED MIND

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess we disagree in our methods on how to move forward, IMHO I believe its vital that we know our history and the Bible emphasize on that as well. The fact is everybody else do it, the so called Jewish do it, they teach their children of their pasts so that they can remember everything, the White Americans do it, that's why they celebrate their holidays so proudly, even about 9/11, what do they say? They will never forget! Why should we forget about ours? US who had the harshest history than all of them. I'd suggest you don't forget about yours.

Ok I sure won't!

IMO, ya'll over analyze stuff. I understand being knowledgeable and stuff, but when you analyze stuff to the point that you are stagnant, your quest for knowledge or analyisis of everything is a problem in and of itself. Also, I believe that many here analyze at levels higher than they are willing or prepared to implement solutions. That also will result in stagnation. In other words, if you are out analyzing the "World wide system of White supremacy", yet you are unwilling or unable to implement solutions to the problem you are analyzing, you will be stagnant. (I'm not saying ignore the problems you can or are not willing to do anything about, I am simply saying get a base understanding then move on to things that you can and are willing to do something about.)

How many of us are here analyzing a problem that we are unable or unwilling to implement a solution yet are dissatisfied with your job or career, dissatisfied with where you live, the type car you drive, or any of the things that contribute to your basic joy, happiness, fulfillment and satisfaction with life? If you are out there over analyzing the world wide system of White supremacy or the number of angels that can land on the head of a needle, you will be stagnant and incapable of implementing solutions to the things in life that contribute to your quality of life that you can change.

IMO, ya'll over analyze stuff. I understand being knowledgeable and stuff, but when you analyze stuff to the point that you are stagnant, your quest for knowledge or analyisis of everything is a problem in and of itself. Also, I believe that many here analyze at levels higher than they are willing or prepared to implement solutions. That also will result in stagnation. In other words, if you are out analyzing the "World wide system of White supremacy", yet you are unwilling or unable to implement solutions to the problem you are analyzing, you will be stagnant. (I'm not saying ignore the problems you can or are not willing to do anything about, I am simply saying get a base understanding then move on to things that you can and are willing to do something about.)

How many of us are here analyzing a problem that we are unable or unwilling to implement a solution yet are dissatisfied with your job or career, dissatisfied with where you live, the type car you drive, or any of the things that contribute to your basic joy, happiness, fulfillment and satisfaction with life? If you are out there over analyzing the world wide system of White supremacy or the number of angels that can land on the head of a needle, you will be stagnant and incapable of implementing solutions to the things in life that contribute to your quality of life that you can change.

Listen here Brother, personally speaking, I don't know you and you don't know me. However, if...and I said, "if" any of what I have been reading concerning you is true, which really is your business and your business alone...which for the life of me I can not understand how anyone else would know....but the point I'm trying to make is that, "if" what was said...and you know what I'm speaking about....if, it is true, then you are the last person to speak on how black people analyze white supremacy or if it can be over analyzed. If, and I keep specifying the "if" part, because it may or may not be true...but if it is, then you would be the last person I would want to hear from concerning anything as it relates to what we are going through. I as a black man can not possibly speak about doing anything to or about white people while I am sleeping with their daughters, sisters or women. That is a living contradiction and has no choice but to color my perspective if I'm engaged in those actions.

Listen here Brother, personally speaking, I don't know you and you don't know me. However, if...and I said, "if" any of what I have been reading concerning you is true, which really is your business and your business alone...which for the life of me I can not understand how anyone else would know....but the point I'm trying to make is that, "if" what was said...and you know what I'm speaking about....if, it is true, then you are the last person to speak on how black people analyze white supremacy or if it can be over analyzed. If, and I keep specifying the "if" part, because it may or may not be true...but if it is, then you would be the last person I would want to hear from concerning anything as it relates to what we are going through. I as a black man can not possibly speak about doing anything to or about white people while I am sleeping with their daughters, sisters or women. That is a living contradiction and has no choice but to color my perspective if I'm engaged in those actions.

LOL, that was a whole lotta "if's". Well "if" (LOL) what you are talking about is my wife, then you might as well bounce 'cause I am the last person you want to hear from concerning anything as it relates to what we are going through. But, "if" you are talking about anything else written about me that I didn't write myself or agree with, it probably isn't true.

Once again, I appreciate your logic and reason based response as opposed to emotion.

Anyone else would know because I was directly asked and I directly answered. I don't go around announcing it, but on the other hand, I don't have anything to hide either.

If you don't want to hear from me, that's cool, ain't no skin off my teeth and I ain't mad atcha. Place me on ignore (if that option still exist on this new board) and never read me again. win-win.

Either way, I respect you in that I believe you are the real deal. To me, the things that you mentioned that your group/community is doing with the honey bees and fish spoke volumes to me. Unfortunately, most of our people are not doing what you nor I do, most are stuck in analyze mode and don't DO jack. Speaking of LIVING CONTRADICTIONS, you have your idea of what a living contradiction is, and I have mine. One of the things I consider to be a living contradiction is these guys who talk that Black Nationalist talk, but can't point (as you have done) to a single thing they are doing that would advance Black independence, Black Nationaism, or Black people living at their potential rather than well under their potential.

While I support and encourage any path, tactic, techniques that would enhance the Black condition, While a Black nation is a good idea, it is an unrealistic leap to go from where we are today to having a stable, prosperous, and productive nation independent of White interference without FIRST developing our human resources. WE need our people living at their potential TODAY, HERE, NOW. We need Black doctors so we can provide for our own health care, we need Black engineers, bankers, pilots, business owners, etc. I know we have some of each of those things today, BUT the vast majority of them do not subscribe to Black Nationalism. (Not that they would be against it, its just that they, like me, will never do anything to push it. Most of us who do subscribe to it are mostly talkers who bring no essential professional skills to the table required to build a nation. So rather you want to hear from me or not, these are realistic issues that must be dealt with that ARE NOT BEING DEALT WITH NOW.

I had a brother from Africa contact me on Facebook about a year ago. He joined the "Black Helicopter Pilots" group and was eager to interact with Black pilots. He indicated that he was not yet licensed but he was running into obstacles in his country and was trying to get to the U.S. to get his training. I was shocked. I asked him were most of the pilots in his country Black, he told me almost none were and that was why he was having problems. Blew my mind. I don't go on fb that much anymore, but he is still there and I can go on and look that conversation back up cause at this point I don't remember which country and other details. But the point I am trying to make is that if we go off on a Black Nationalism tip, half cocked, we aint gonna be no better off than we are now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back