Black People : EVIDENCE OF THE BLACK POISONED MIND

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Keita Kenyatta, Sep 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    Has the mind and spirit of Afrakan peoples been poisoned by our historical enemy? The answer to that question is a definitive yes ! Right now I want everyone on this site to take a serious look at us and what we respond to and what we don't. This is very important because it says a lot about our thinking, our conditioning and our fears. Before I ever put up the post about "Do Black men Prefer Lightskin/white women", there was already a post up entitled; Interracial Dating threads, that contained 14,000 views with 113 replies. The next thread that existed prior to mines was; Mulatto Nation, an effect on the Black Nation, that contained 2,056 views with 136 replies. Then there was; Are white people our enemy; with 875 views and 46 replies. Then there was; Professors say Black Women should cross racial barriers for marriage partners; with 1,870 views and 137 replies.

Personally speaking, as a Black man concerned about the growth, deprogramming, unity and love of our people, and in recognizing that we are in a war for our very survival as I write this, I found it quite amazing and here's why. White people have infected the entire world with their white supremacy and ways. Our people have been on this planet for 3.5 million years doing what we do. White people have only been in power for 500 years and already the entire earth and the people on it are on the very brink of total destruction due to our apathy and our ignorance of them and the war that we've been engaged in and are presently engaged in.....therefore meaning that, if nothing else, we should be just a wee bit curious of what they've been doing to us, how they've been doing it to us and what the results of their actions have been upon us on all levels.

Yet, when I post a thread entitled; Black Holocaust, which was the most informative set of videos documenting the war upon our people and the essence of white supremacy past and present in almost all areas, it got 77 views with no responses at all. The other one was entitled; The Dark Ages..Untold History, which again was a most informative set of videos documenting what happened to white people, which again was important because they infected us with their sickness also. Yet it got 135 views with 10 responses.

Now, I want everyone on this site to ask themselves; "What does this say about us as a people"? Well I'm going to tell you what it says to me. It says that white people have got us so messed up in the head that we would rather feed off of each other than to face the reality of them as a people...and that's exactly what is happening on this site. We are eating off each other instead of wanting to face the reality that while we have been conditioned to feed off of each other and attack each other, they as a group have been and still are FEEDING OFF OF US !!!

So how do we say that we love ourselves and our people when it appears that we can't even deal with the reality of how we got to be the way that we are and more importantly, who did it, how they did it, when they did it, and the fact that we are walking, breathing testaments of just how effective they have been in getting us in this condition?

Face it, we would rather go back and forth about total b.s that really means nothing than to empower ourselves, our children or our people with anything that is going to liberate us. This is the message I'm getting and it hurts very deeply. Whatever we have done to each other in the past is something that we as a people will have to deal with eventually because all families fight and argue amongst each other....but when we get to the point where we allow outsiders, foreigners and invaders to do it to us, and then turn our heads away from the truth and reality of it, that is a true testament of just how well they have done their job upon us !! We would rather turn the energy and anger in on ourselves instead of turning it out on them, whether conscious or subconscious. !!

This is not what this site is supposed to be about but that's what we have made it. If I had my way I would have made this post a sticky for all that come here because the love that everyone speaks about does not exist anytime we can turn away from the reality and truth of the fact that we do have an external enemy that has infected us just as they have infected everything that they have touched...mentally, physically and spiritually. We have been conditioned away from and against our own selves and we can't even see it...but guess what? The post that we review and respond to is ALL THE EVIDENCE THAT WE NEED IF WE ARE HONEST WITH OURSELVES.

PEACE !!

2. Blaklioness

Blaklioness Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,812
    Not that I disagree with what you have posted here, but how would analyzing them help us to understand how they overtook us in the first place? Everytime I pose the issue from this angle, I get the cyber side-eye. But, I'm listening, so keep talking.

3. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    Why are we the way that we are with each other? Where did we get this from? How did they do it? Are they still doing it? What people or organizations are involved? Which ones do we support without knowing it? What methods did they use? Was there and is there purposeful intent both past and present? Can or do we recognize our own personal victimization in it? Are we passing this on to our family members, friends, children ? Did or can we heal from it? The Black Holocaust actually takes us into all of this and more. No doctor or person can ever be whole or heal themselves if they do not recognize that they are sick or that an outside virus has been passed to us that is not a part of us. The enemy studies us every second of the day in order to manipulate and control us....why is it that we know so little of them and how they have been and are still working against us. If I'm in any type of conflict or war, I obviously stand no chance of winning if I do not know my enemy as well as or better than they know me. If I have been infected by them, then I need to know that also so that I can personally heal to be whole again. Did this help at all?

4. Corvo

Corvo navigator of live MEMBER

United States
    Furniture maker, a sculptor, and fight instructor
    Ratings:
    +1,771
    Has the mind and spirit of Afrakan peoples been poisoned by our historical enemy?

Yes in many ways. We have been white washed!
    We need to re-educate ourselves as to who we really are.

5. Blaklioness

Blaklioness Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,812
    Yes. It helps, and I agree that it is critical to know the tactics of your enemy. Isn't it more critical to know yourself, since the enemy can only 'get' you where you are most vulnerable? You have to really be in touch with yourself to recognize your strengths and vulnerabilities. It's why I have indicated that something about where we were at the time the Arabs, Asians, Europeans, etc. came in that made us susceptible to the great fall. Just saying we were spiritual and 'good' people who didn't know what was in front of us doesn't cut it because what good is spiritual tradition if you are under the gun while practicing it? Either something's ineffective in that tradition or in the way we were operating at the time. This is where I get 'stuck.' So, keep talking, and I'll peep the vids.

6. IntelligentNoire

IntelligentNoire Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +148
    Yes. I think so, but then I may fall into the group of those guilty since I am one such person asking questions on taboo subject matter. I can assure you I am not lost, but I can not view problems in the context of relevant and irrelevant when the price that has been wagered in this game is our very existence. Perhaps, I am wrong but when coming from this angle, every matter is an important matter.

7. Black-king

Black-king Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +720
    Yes the Willie Lynch letter the making of slave, should give you the answer.

8. candeesweet

candeesweet Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,019
    The enemy studies us every second of the day in order to manipulate and control us....why is it that we know so little of them and how they have been and are still working against us. If I'm in any type of conflict or war, I obviously stand no chance of winning if I do not know my enemy as well as or better than they know me. If I have been infected by them, then I need to know that also so that I can personally heal to be whole again. Did this help at all?

I'm feeling U Bru.
    We need to relize where them footsteps to our villiage is comin from to evaluate, analize, and strategize ourseves in order to protect our own!

9. candeesweet

candeesweet Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,019
    We need to erase tht and move foreward for the sake of "Breakin Out"
    That letter is old and played, we have 21st century bull to overcome as a race!
    He was a stupid idiot! Right?

10. Black-king

Black-king Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +720
    I agree with you sis, however the letter real effects are taking place now, everything that was said on that letter is happening to our community. The only difference we no longer have the mass physical oppression that we used to get back then, other than that, when you look at the condition of our people you can clearly see the results of the things mentioned on that letter. To regain our self- love and our pride will require lot of work, but may I say it will be a few of us that will do so, for too many of our people are brain-washed beyond repair.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.