Black People : EVIDENCE OF THE BLACK POISONED MIND

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Kenyatta hits the nail home. But to be fair I watched the entire documentary you posted on youtube. I was one of the 77 views and also noticed the lack of responses. Also your vid lead me to the issue of Eugenics.

But brother, worry not, it's only natural that only a few blacks will follow this kind of issue. It's only natural as most would rather go watch a rap or some stupid pop crap instead of serious historical documentaries, and this applies to any race I reckon. This kind of documentary is simply boring to them. Take it easy. And keep spreading the good words. You only need to have an effect on those who takes this issue seriously. Blacks and non-blacks alike are all a bunch of sheep on the average, but people like you must lead the way and be a leader, not a sheep.

Has the mind and spirit of Afrakan peoples been poisoned by our historical enemy? The answer to that question is a definitive yes ! Right now I want everyone on this site to take a serious look at us and what we respond to and what we don't. This is very important because it says a lot about our thinking, our conditioning and our fears. Before I ever put up the post about "Do Black men Prefer Lightskin/white women", there was already a post up entitled; Interracial Dating threads, that contained 14,000 views with 113 replies. The next thread that existed prior to mines was; Mulatto Nation, an effect on the Black Nation, that contained 2,056 views with 136 replies. Then there was; Are white people our enemy; with 875 views and 46 replies. Then there was; Professors say Black Women should cross racial barriers for marriage partners; with 1,870 views and 137 replies.

Personally speaking, as a Black man concerned about the growth, deprogramming, unity and love of our people, and in recognizing that we are in a war for our very survival as I write this, I found it quite amazing and here's why. White people have infected the entire world with their white supremacy and ways. Our people have been on this planet for 3.5 million years doing what we do. White people have only been in power for 500 years and already the entire earth and the people on it are on the very brink of total destruction due to our apathy and our ignorance of them and the war that we've been engaged in and are presently engaged in.....therefore meaning that, if nothing else, we should be just a wee bit curious of what they've been doing to us, how they've been doing it to us and what the results of their actions have been upon us on all levels.

Yet, when I post a thread entitled; Black Holocaust, which was the most informative set of videos documenting the war upon our people and the essence of white supremacy past and present in almost all areas, it got 77 views with no responses at all. The other one was entitled; The Dark Ages..Untold History, which again was a most informative set of videos documenting what happened to white people, which again was important because they infected us with their sickness also. Yet it got 135 views with 10 responses.

Now, I want everyone on this site to ask themselves; "What does this say about us as a people"? Well I'm going to tell you what it says to me. It says that white people have got us so messed up in the head that we would rather feed off of each other than to face the reality of them as a people...and that's exactly what is happening on this site. We are eating off each other instead of wanting to face the reality that while we have been conditioned to feed off of each other and attack each other, they as a group have been and still are FEEDING OFF OF US !!!

So how do we say that we love ourselves and our people when it appears that we can't even deal with the reality of how we got to be the way that we are and more importantly, who did it, how they did it, when they did it, and the fact that we are walking, breathing testaments of just how effective they have been in getting us in this condition?

Face it, we would rather go back and forth about total b.s that really means nothing than to empower ourselves, our children or our people with anything that is going to liberate us. This is the message I'm getting and it hurts very deeply. Whatever we have done to each other in the past is something that we as a people will have to deal with eventually because all families fight and argue amongst each other....but when we get to the point where we allow outsiders, foreigners and invaders to do it to us, and then turn our heads away from the truth and reality of it, that is a true testament of just how well they have done their job upon us !! We would rather turn the energy and anger in on ourselves instead of turning it out on them, whether conscious or subconscious. !!

This is not what this site is supposed to be about but that's what we have made it. If I had my way I would have made this post a sticky for all that come here because the love that everyone speaks about does not exist anytime we can turn away from the reality and truth of the fact that we do have an external enemy that has infected us just as they have infected everything that they have touched...mentally, physically and spiritually. We have been conditioned away from and against our own selves and we can't even see it...but guess what? The post that we review and respond to is ALL THE EVIDENCE THAT WE NEED IF WE ARE HONEST WITH OURSELVES.

PEACE !!

Programmed ?? Black poisoned ?? no one can do anything to us unless we allow it !! I grew up in the segregated South and most Blacks knew about the "programming" and being poisoned. The difference between yesterday & today's programming is that most Black families of yesterday's were married and taught their children about the "white supremacy" program. And those Black children were better equipped to handle it. Today's BBlack families are a total mess are at the "mercy" of the status quo. Everything starts within the Black family !!! I was taught about the programming & poisoning of Black minds at the age of ten by parents during the Jim Crow era. So you need to first starting blaming the Black "single parent" families & Black Community for this mess. Of course, some of us would like to think all of our ills are associated with the white man. Some of it is ... but most of it lies with the "dysfunctional" Black families. Again !! why can one Black family of six siblings can all have Masters & Bachelors and successful, while another Black family of six siblings across the street have been in-and-out of the prison system or a product of generational welfare programs. It is the parents' job to teach & protect their Black childrens from such ills. As of 2011, we have 2 generations of Blacks who were brainwashed by the white status quo or brainwashed and I blame the "dysfunctional" Black families for it. Because of this dilemma only a small percentage of Blacks are able to navigate in a system controlled and manufactured by white supremacists' ideologists & beliefs. I was groomed & protected by my family to deal with it at a very early age. My parents did their duties while most Black parent(s) have failed their children. If you want to see what is wrong with these Black children & adults today, look no further than the rearing practices of their parents. I have watched these rearing practices for nearly 40 years and most of them are somewhat pathetic. Sorry, I can't buy into your "blame white folks game."

Programmed ?? Black poisoned ?? no one can do anything to us unless we allow it !! I grew up in the segregated South and most Blacks knew about the "programming" and being poisoned. The difference between yesterday & today's programming is that most Black families of yesterday's were married and taught their children about the "white supremacy" program. And those Black children were better eqipped to handle it. Today's BBlack families are a total mess are at the "mercy" of the status quo. Everything starts within the Black family !!! I was taught about the programming & poisoning of Black minds at the age of ten by parents during the Jim Crow era. So you need to first starting blaming the Black "single parent" families & Black Community for this mess. Of course, some of us would like to think all of our ills are associated with the white man. Some of it is ... but most of it lies with the "dysfunctional" Black families. Again !! why can one Black family of six siblings can all have Masters & Bachelors and successful, while another Black family of six siblings across the street have been in-and-out of the prison system or a product of generational welfare programs. It is the parents' job to teach & protect their Black childrens from such ills.

that is easy to say...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back