Black People : EVIDENCE OF THE BLACK POISONED MIND

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with u in your points about the threads that we respond to. I even articulated this point in the last thread u created. In my opinion the problem with us at this point is that we pay to much attention to what they do and how they do it. I understand 400 years to be more than enough time to study learn and assimulate to thier way of life. Master Naba brilliantly pointed out before he passed that we spend way to much time discussing them. This programming climaxed during the Dr. King movement that destroyed our communities because we were conditioned to belive that our quality of life was some how below standard because it did not include daily interactions with them. I watch the tapes of the events and see hundreds of our children united for a cause following the instructions giving by the elders in the community. The elders powers have been stripped during intergration. Instead of calling on the brothers in the community to police the young men we call the "POLICE" since these events unless we are gathering about some thing entertaining we cannot get our children to participate on any kind of grand level such as the ones demon strated during the movement. In closing i donot think the black man is alone in being re spons able in the plight of our kind. That like all things has a dual responsibility .... hetep.

We gotta do what is needed to help re-educate our youth.

Shalom sista.
You right. My daughter which is 22 read the letter for the first time and was like oh my God and was insulted and in disbelief. well them days is over so why serve it to our kids on a platter!
Educate our kids about how to be productive folks without willie lookin over our shoulder.

You right. My daughter which is 22 read the letter for the first time and was like oh my God and was insulted and in disbelief. well them days is over so why serve it to our kids on a platter!
Educate our kids about how to be productive folks without willie lookin over our shoulder.
I guess we disagree in our methods on how to move forward, IMHO I believe its vital that we know our history and the Bible emphasize on that as well. The fact is everybody else do it, the so called Jewish do it, they teach their children of their pasts so that they can remember everything, the White Americans do it, that's why they celebrate their holidays so proudly, even about 9/11, what do they say? They will never forget! Why should we forget about ours? US who had the harshest history than all of them. I'd suggest you don't forget about yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back