Black People : EVIDENCE OF THE BLACK POISONED MIND

Status
Not open for further replies.
.White people still had a firm grip on the south and black people knew it...therefore there was still an air of fear and respect for the white people down south that did not exist up north.
Hmmm, this might explain why there are reports of slavery taking place in places like mississippi and louisiana, but I digress.

Carry on with the topic at hand.

The same way it causes them to shift from their own women to having 'preferences' for other races of women. That's how---by carefully manipulating their culture and environment so that they no longer see the need for advancing the interests of their race.
OK, so how, exactly & specifically, were Black men manipulated into having babies with multiple women and abandoning them. Again, I know you THINK you are being specific, but you are being so generic and general that it is almost as if you are being evasive.

Systematic seperatism came into play. A more 20 th century hidden type of hindering.
Like war on words/ war on drugs all the sudden/war on poverty/war on gangs and they all seem to have us as the stars. No one in some families and neighborhoods could keep from being drowned in this system of trickory tht was planned to do what has now been done. Result in us blaming one another instead of checking the root out. They seem to keep up boomwizzled with the propaganda. By now we have so propanganda growing on our shoulders and now we have to wash it off and tell the kids and young adults what's been done and how we can prevail. We are in a new age, new thinking!
Just like moving. have to pack up and go and not anticipate ending up in the same place but always remembering what we experienced from that, which helped us deffinently grow to where we ending up.

Okay, so let me play Full Speeds' advocate:

I'm not hindered. I fly choppers and own a business and I'm from the
south. Rural georgia. And you know the history. In spite of that I came out well, why
can't others do well as I have?

We had less and did more; now we have more and do less.

This is the main reason Black people with knowledge and opportunity has to continue to work and teach as many a we can. Although we each may have different ways of helping, I Believe Black folks need to get back to their Heritage as Israelites and stopped living with an American mind set. They need to wash their polluted mind with the word of God and changed their ways? If half of our people were following the laws of God, our community wouldn't be in this mess. Indeed like you said things are about to get real messy in this country soon, and I don't think our financial security alone, will be enough to help us survive the onslaught that are about to come. Unless Black folks go Back to the Most High by keeping his laws and statutes and commandments that can protect them in these difficult days ahead. They will be in deep trouble. Yes I am ready.

Good Post !! I have been on various Black internet websites preaching the good Word whether they accept it or not for 8 years. That's what good Christians are supposed to do and I am doing His work. I donate money, did volunteer at a hospice and offer advice to those who ask for it. One of the most thankful person I met was a BW whose mother was dying at the hospice and she said my presence & warmth was very comforting to her and she was very grateful. Also worked in a halfway house in which many BM were very grateful for my help & assistance. And I attribute my good fortune in a terrible time to my blessings from the Lord for my good work. Like the saying goes "you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink." There is absolutely nothing wrong with having the "American mindset" as long as you put God first and into everything in life. Most Blacks don't have God at all in their lives and they should get God back into their lives by accepting His doctrines. Just look at the thread topics and we can see just how far away they are from God. I got ridiculed, attacked and cussed out daily on BlackVoices for mentioning about returning to God and accepting His doctrines in order to uplift the Black Community.

Blacks for decades have offered their advice to other Blacks. In order to solve any problems related to issues regarding Blacks, they have to be able to accept "constructive criticism" and most find it to be offensive. That's why most successful Blacks have very little or anything to do with unfortunate Blacks. I am here regardless of the criticism. Most Blacks are poor listeners and will attack other Blacks for telling the truth. I hope those Blacks are ready for the 4-6 trillion dollars worth of cuts because they won't be able to blame anyone for not waking up to the music. There is also a 50/50 chance that we could have a Republican president & Congress after the 2012 election. So if you are other argumentive Blacks don't want to wakeup at the calls of other progressive Blacks ... then you can wake up in 2013 to the harsh reality & possibility of a Republican congress & president. They will show Black folks no mercy. I am prepared for them ... are you? Don't be surprised when other Blacks are nowhere around to answer the pleas of unfortunate Blacks because of ignorance & arrogance many of them present today. Blacks have been warning other Blacks that these days were coming for decades ... and yet most Blacks just cussed them out. Many Blacks will simply have to weather the Category 4 coming their way ... alone. Nothing we can do for them except pray.

When "WE" run otta of mulla I guarantee U will too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back