Black Spirituality Religion : does the bible disarm black people?

time and again i hear black people forgiving whites who do terrible things to them.
has the bible been used to make black people acept any kind of mis treatment from whites?

is there any part in the bible that would allow black people to strike back against whites who kill us?

The gospel of nat turner: according to (the late) rev. ishakamusa barashango
Tweet
Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by RAPTOR, Jan 20, 2012
http://destee.com/index.php?threads...-to-the-late-rev-ishakamusa-barashango.70453/

The part(s) where GOD told the chosen to kill everything in the promised land because they were a defilement. It's all thru there

The part(s) where GOD told the chosen to kill everything in the promised land because they were a defilement. It's all thru there.

i don't read the bible and for some reason it seems impossible to get Christians to post the actual verses.
i get the impression that the old testament was more hellfire and the new testament was more turn the other cheek.
do Christians go by the old testament or just the new? are there any times in the new where they got after their enemies?

http://destee.com/index.php?threads/does-the-bible-disarm-black-people.79273/page-4#post-856059

chapter and verse please? come on Christians give me some quotes. can i smote the devil?

i don't read the bible and for some reason it seems impossible to get Christians to post the actual statements.
i get the impression that the old testament was more hellfire and the new testament was more turn the other cheek.
do Christians go by the old testament or just the new? are there any times in the new where they got after their enemies?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back