Black Spirituality Religion : Why Does God Of The Christian Bible Maniplate Human Thought ?

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by IssaEl21, Jan 15, 2005.

1. IssaEl21

IssaEl21 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    To answer this question one would be committing themselves to the belief in A God or The God Concept . When in actuality , What would God be Without Man ? What Would Man Be Without God ? The first has no answer and the second is quite simple . They are not separated at all in all existence , Now look . Morals are just another animals who Evoluted to an intelligent level that succeed most other animals , And in realizing Homo-Sapiens Superiority . Their fears compel them to create A God in their image and after their likeness , Who states created in his image and after his likeness according to Genesis 1;26 .

So in fact , God did not create man . Man created God . Man wrote the books and say they come from God . They make the mistake when it says . And God said '' . NOT AND I SAID . How Do I Prove There Is No God ? By your own existence . For God only exists in and through man . NOT BEFORE AND NOT AFTER AS HE NEEDS HIM . It's this concept of God being and OLD WHITE MAN Sitting IN HEAVEN WITH A LOT OF WHITE WINGED ANGEL AROUND THAT DON'T EXIST . God came into existence with each individual's Awareness of God . Terms like '' God The Father '' . And '' Our Father ''

Help to create the God image . The day that you became aware of God was the day that God began to exist . So In Fact . God Only Exist as long as man existed . and God cannot exist after man except in concept . Remember , You made this God A Man . God is A part of Man's intellect as an Assurance that he is Superior to other animals ; A way of feeding his Insecurities . Such as having pets . Is there A God that puts anything anywhere ? This is an interesting question because PROPAGANDA and INDOCTRINATION has made the very people responsible for the MONOTHEISTIC . BELIEF IN '' A God Force ''

Guilty of Ignoring The Very Scripture That The Christian Declare Infallible . For instance , The Word Eloheem , Which Is Being Translated As God In Genesis , In The Translation Is Read As A Singular , But Grammatically Could Be Read Plural . In fact . In the language that the theologians of Judaism claim it was revealed in Hebrew , Such as the word Eloheem . In fact , it is plural in this language So . The Question '' Is There A God ? Leaves room for Questiong . Are they ready to face the fact that their Holy Book Begin With '' In The Beginning Gods Created'' And Not , '' In The Beginning The God Of A God Created ?

Where Did The Concept Of God Come From ? The concept of God came out of the loneliness of the intelligent Homo-Sapien . When this being evolved to the point where it could separate hate from love , fear from courage . Be decisive , make decisions . become possessive , It bred desire . need , want . Jealousy .. And loneliness . When human creatures feel . that no other human quite understands them or can't satisfy their craving . They created the God concept . A Universal father or grand father type that is ever forgiving and most merciful , even to the point of justification for wrong doing through confession and forgiveness . One of the first signs of this is in The Bible Genesis 2;18 ..

Genesis 2;18 , And I Quote ; And The LORD God Said , It Is Not Good That The Man Should Be Alone ; I Will Make Him An Help Meet For Him .

The word '' Alone '' And '' Not Good '' Tells You That This God Knew What Loneliness Was . Giving God Human Feelings . To have a better overstanding of this loneliness .Is to explain the Secret meaning of the 112th Chapter Suratu 'l Al -Ikhlas of the Quran , The degree of '' pure Faith '' When we look at the 1st 2-verse '' Say Allah Is Alone He Allah Is Needless ''. I Explain to you how you have placed within you the divine by way of the breath of life Thereby You Are God ( Psalms 82;6 and John 10;34 ) .

Yet you lack all the experiences to bring you back to the fulliness of its realization . Homo-Sapiens would have to get past the point of fearing being alone , Not alone as in lonely alone as in need of A Crutch to praise or blame for events in one's life . And feeling without need thereby , needless . Not needless as in wants of material things . But instead needless as in complete within oneself by the realization that once union with God is made . There's nothing you need . Desire . want . Etc . For which you don't Already possess . The Potenial to Manifest through the power of thought ''

So Religious Scholars Knew This And Used These Fears And Needs Against You ? That is correct . They know that if Homo-Sapiens even realize his full potential . There's Nothing He Would Be Unable To Do Genesis 11;6;.. Did God Start The Concept Of Beginning ? No . God according to them wouldn't have A concept of beginning and ending because christian declare God The Alpha And The Omega in Christianity . The Awal and the Akhir , In Islam and the Reeshone and Akheron in Judaism . All meaning The Beginning And the Ending .

The First And The Last . And for God To Be The Author of The Concept of . The Beginning And Ending would subject him to the Ultimate Question Of Begining OF WHAT ? And why do you say that ? Because the concept of in The Begininng in Genesis is followed ny the statement , A Group of Gods / Eloheem created the heaven , and the earth , The next question would be FROM WHAT ? But the third part of the statement of Genesis verse 2 clears it up when it states .''And The Earth Was Without Form And Void And Darkness Who Upon The Face Of The Deep '' .

That means clearly that something existed , But it was as stated without form and void and darkness was upon the face or surface of the deep .And the spirit of Gods / Eloheem moved upon the face of the waters . So This Couldn't Possibly Have Been The Very Beginning Of All Things Because Water Is A Compound Element H2O .Which Reveals The Existence Of At Least Eight Elements ; 1. Hydrogen, 2. Helium , 3 . Lithium 4. Beryllium 5. Boron 6. Carbon 7. Nitrogen and 8. Oxygen .

In order to have Carbon , which in itself is A Substance Produced By Burning Or Deterioration . Tells Me That Not Only Did Water Exist . But A Substance Or Matter Existed . So There Is No Way On Can Declare The Statement In Genesis Chapter 1 As The Beginning Of All Creation And Of All Things .

If God Is The First And The Last , Who Established His Time Zone & What Was It Based Upon ? To address it based on The Alpha Omega theory , if believers believe their God . Be It Jehovah , Allah , Or Theos to be The First And The Lsst .This would be the foundation for their laws of time . Even though their Holy Book Establishes Time After Their God Was Already here when it states in Genesis 1;14 . And I Quote . And God said let there belight in The Firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night ; And let them be for signs . And for seasons , and for days , and years .

At this point in The Bible . Time is being Established by Lights in the firmament . The Hebrew word used for firmament is Raqeeya / Raw - Kee '-Ah meaning '' The Skies ''. They are talking about what all Astronomers know as The Sun . The Moon And The Stars . As Its States In Genesis 1;16 .. So it is plain to see that time existed before thecreation of Time In The Bible. AndEven Genesis4;3 Adds the Word Time . When in fact in The Hebrew, The Word Yowm . Is There For Day . What I Am Saying Is Based On The Bible . There Is No Accurate Calculation Of Time .

Does Time Go Forward & Backward ? Time Doesn't Go . TimeIs Not A Process Of Motion . But The Confirmation Of Existence.

So Does That Mean That It's Not Possible For Time To Traved ? The Word Traved In Itself Implies From One Point To Another Point Appears To Move From One Point To Another BecauseMan Has Numbered Existence , To Create Once . Moment , Moments , 60 Moments , 60 Seconds . 6 Minutes, 24 Hours, Days , 7 Days, A Week . 29/30 . A Month , Years . 10 Years ( A DECADE ) . 20 Years ( A Score ) . 50 Years A Jubilee , 100 Years ( A Century ) . 400 ( A Generation ) . 1,000 Years . A Millennium , 25,000 Years , An Equinox , 26,000 Years , A Precession And Eons .

Man Took Existence And Declared It From One Point To The Next And Called It Clocking Time . Man Numbered It Into A Repeated Mathematical
    System And Thus , People Who Are LQQking At A Flat Circular Concoction Called A Clock . Then , They Watch A Hand Go Into A Complete Circle , And Think That They Are Moving Forward . When In Actuality Time Just Is . If Time Was In Part Moving . Then The Whole Solar System Would Be Moving And It's Not . The Earth Is Moving Around The Sun . And The Earth Is Rotating On Its Axis . However . The Whole Thing Isn't Moving

And A Clock On The Wall Is Not Moving Time Travel Is Another Form Of An Illusion From Travailing . To Make You Think You Are Going Forward And Backward . When In Fact You Are Not .

If Time Does Not Move Backward Or Forward , Then Explain How John Prophesied The Book Of Revelation , Because The Book Of Revelation Speaks Of Things Happening In These Days And Time ? By The Statement . '' As It Was In The Begining So Shall It Be In The End '' Matthew 24;27 , Which Is The Same Thing . The Book Of Revelation Is Merely Talking About Things That John Saw . If John Saw All Of These Catastrophes . Them They Were Already Happening As They Were Being Revealed To Him . God Was Merely . As You Say . Opening A Gate . Making It Possible To See Here And There At The Same Time . The Point Being . If John Saw These Things Happening .

Then They Were Happening . Prophecy Is Merely Carrying The Thought To The Event . Or Carrying The Point To The Event . Prophecy Of What Happened Today . Happened Ten Years Ago . I Remember A Man Saying . '' I Was There Which Is Here . When They Asked '' Let There Be Light '' .
    John Had A Vision Of The Future . He Saw And Witnessed The Vision . He Woke Up And Cried As If It Was A Nightmare . He Saw The Animals , And He Saw The Beasts . If It Happened In His Head . Then It Happened These Is No Prophesy That Is Coming From The Past Forward . They Are All Here .

So Does That Mean Time Is Based On Experiences ? Yes . Today Is Like Trying To Catch Tomorrow . When Tomorrow Comes . You Call It Today . And Today Becomes Yesterday . There Is Not One Yesterday . And There Is Not One Tomorrow . So You Are Not Going Anywhere . This Is A Part Of The Illusion That The Planet Moves Around The Sun And That Is True . But They Are Really Not Going Anywhere .

Is The Universe Going SomeWhere ? Scientist Also Want To Know If The Whole Universe Is On A Journey Somewhere . The Answer Is Abslutely Not . Motion Is Defined By Moving From One Point To Another . There Is Here And Here Is There . However . That Doesn't Mean That There Is No Such Thing As Motion . It Takes 25,000 Years For The Whole Universe To Make A Complete Revolution . It Works With The Equinox . Which Is 25,000 Years . Thus I Say . That Is What Time It Is .

How Is Here There , And There Here ? Realize That They . By Adding A Letter , Have Us Under The Illusion That There's A Difference . Take These Words ; 1 . WHERE , 2 . THERE . And . 3 . HERE . What Is The Difference ? If We Remove The Letter '' W '' From The Word '' WHERE '' , We Have HERE , And If We Remove The Letter '' T '' From THERE We Have HERE , So In Reality They Are One And The Same . It's Just A Play Based On What You Are Being Misled To Believe , Which Is Only An Illusion .

2. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    Hello Brother Issa and WELCOME BACK HOME!

I have a question. If homo-sapiean created God, Who or what created homosapien?

I've read where you said that the compounds that existed in the water manifested into man. Then what created those compounds. Did those compounds just simply exist? If time doesn't exist, and homo-sapiens is the manisfestations of those compounds in the water, could one say that those compounds have evoled? If so, can evolution be interpretated as a process and that process delved in time?

I understand where you say time has no beginning or end. That man created a method to determine the calculation of time, but if man can expire, to repeat life again, then wouldn't that mean that time does exist for man?

3. IssaEl21

Ratings:
    +4
    Hotep Ala Antut < Purple Moon >

Two Question If I May Ok Then I'll Try To Answer Your Question Ok
    ( 1 ) Do your Accept Life Forms Of Timat = Earth ?
    ( 2 ) . Do You Accept The Evolutionary Process ?

4. PurpleMoons

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    I'm not sure if I'm understanding your questions Brother. I will answer it to my understanding.

1. I am a life form on earth, so I have accepted that but I am not limited to such a form.

2. Yes, I accept the evolution process. I was born a child, then I evoled to a teen, and know I am an adult. I don't think evolution can be denied.

5. Radical Faith

Radical Faith Well-Known Member MEMBER

Operations Manager
    Ratings:
    +137
    A different perspective

I have read your post and have questions about your reasoning. Much like the question Purplemoons asked, even if all life evolved from a single cell organism, where did the organism come from and what gave it life? Also if the "God concept" was invented in the minds of men then are you saying that when man dies there will be no judgement or afterlife for that matter? Are you saying when we die we will simply cease to exist or will the true reality of God be revealed to us dispelling whatever notions of God we have? You know as a christian I do not believe we evolved for apelike caveman dispite the unsubstanciated fossil evidence that clearly has a missing link between man and ape. I still would like to hear your perspective NOT for my amusement but for the exploration of a different perspective.

Peace Brother

Radical Faith

6. IssaEl21

Ratings:
    +4
    Life Forms Of Tiamat = Earth

Your planet called Earth is within the 18th galaxy called the Milky Way because of its disc - shaped dense mass of stars , which has millions of stars and light from the planet called Earth . The suns , stars and the reflected lights of the moon , from the sun , produce the much needed illumination for the Earth . One takes up where the other leaves off . Yet this is only made possible by the motions of these heavenly bodies . It will take 30,000 thousand years to go from the Earth through the milky Way at Earth's speed .

Each individual conceived has a zero time reference . from the moment of inception ( the moment or incident ) . In pure and holy darkness , before cause or effect , before right ' and wrong , good and evil before chaos . and conception ( precess or growth ) . in the unpure and unholy ligh of this world , where there is will good and evil things happening . That point is real time is each individual's existence , in the physical world , from conception is fafe time .You exist in what's called set time . Your set the time from life to death . It all exists before you and will exist after you .You and your life is only a point or short space in real time , which exists in all when the light of life it cut on .

It begins real time . yet existence already was in pure and holy darkness , and under set time . is each individual's real time , existence . Their point of orgin . A'lyun A'lyun El's time does not have a '' Then '' only a '' Now ''Whereas each individual is at the point of '' Now ''and looks back at multiple '' Then '' and looks forward to multiple '' Then '' Thus on both side of the present you find past and future , Nibiru is caplable of traveling the distance from point to point , or through space time interdimensionally . It can go through time , future or past , without interfering with the principle of '' Now '' or '' Then '' Everything is calculated by the speed of light in so far as , everything sums up to things when the light came on .

For instance when you grab the light switch , you are at the point of Hydrogen , when you clich the light switch , you are at the point of Helium and both Hydrogen and Helium burning gives you the ligh of the Sun . When beings enter into our planet they travel interdimensionally , using real time , and that's why they can pop up anytime within our zero time , or fake , time . Zero time is the first time for each individual as they come into this world while being born in real time . If human were to try and travel past the speek of light , their '' G '' force would causethem to explode , They would have to learn travel at the speed of light ; and controlling the '' G '' force .

That is the forces that affect the body as it escalates in speed , in relation to how '' 1 G '' effecys the body per second . '' A G '' is a unit of acceleration equal to the acceleration caused by gravity at the earth's surface , about 33 feet per second . The Milky Way , part of a spiral galaxy , is inside of the iniverse and is very minute . The light from the sun comes to Earth , Light travels from the sun in 8 minutes and approximately 20 seconds . some say in 4 minutes . Your universe contains 19 galaxies .There are 1 Billion other galaxies . The distances in your universe reach up to 26,000,000,000 Billion light years .

Your unverse is the smallest and inner-most of 7 Univerese , which are a part of Galactical Federation of 19 galaxies . As the universe increases , the universe get larger and larger . Your mind cannot comprehend the circumference of the universe , it is unimaginable to you , while in your body . The word that best describes it is infinity . The universe doesn't end . You are merely limited by your imagination , My nubians brother and sister for a time was hard for you to OverStand the very Beginning of your existence . It was difficult for you to accept that you were made to evolve from intelligent .

Amoebae which are single celled organism with a definite nucleus that move by way of a pseudopod or false foot . A Pseudopod is a temporary projection of the eytoplasm of certain cells . such as phagocytes , or of certion unicelluar organisms , especially amoebas . that serves in locomotion and phagocytosis .
    The word Amoeba is from new Latin , genus name , from Greek amoibe . change . from ameibein , to change ; and Fungi . which are singe-celled or . multi-cellular organismsthat excrete enzymes that actually dissolve their food and then absorb their food through their thin cellular wall . However , thiswas your beginning . A beginning unknown to Humims .

Thus as you read on , you shall have a great OverStanding of how you became who andwhat you are today . The first kindsof life forms on thisplanet , were the evolution of the Amoebae . Fugi and Algae that lived underwater and evolved onto land which were trasplanted here . Early Earth was composed of the gases , Ammonia and Methane in addition to water ( H2O ) . The cooling of the Earth andthe subsequent falling of the vapor rings allowed these gases to reach the water upon the Earth , forming solids and a molten crust . The exposure of ultraviolet rays from the Sun caused these gases to form simple , organic molecules from things here .

These began to form larger molecules . until protein was formed . It was this formation which ultimately resulted in the prototype of the living cell . which occurred 46,000,000,000,000 trillion years ago . Bear in mind that these chain reaction did not occur by blind chance . but only by the will of The Most High .
    The stage after the creation of the first stage after the creation of the first cell took place in the lab of ( Shimti '' Where The Breath Of Life Is Breathbed) .Which was located on Lahmu / Mars. This cell , or cells was then placed inside the Vulcan deity , a Dolphin . Doplphins are membersof the most intelligent group of animals living in thesea .

However what many people don't know is, dolphins are actually small whales that range in length from 4 to 12 feet . The word dolphin come from the Greek delphis ,meaning '' womb '' because of it shape , and it was the womb of transplant for then human cell . Unlike many animals , dolphins voluntarily associate with humans. The common dolphin appeared in ancient Greek and Roman mythology . The Greeks considered the dolphin sacred to the god Apollo . Dolphins have very highly developed senses see up to 50 feet away . Touch , respondings to the lighten touch of finger . Smell And taste are also two of their senses which aren't as developed . Yet dolphins do have taste buds .

Dolphins have an excellents sense of hearing andis one of their most important senses of all . Yet They have no outer ear and can '' see '' with sound . This is known as echolocation , . When sound are sent out from an organ in the dolphin's head , they strike objects and bounce back . The direction of these echoes and the time it takes them to return tells us direction and distance of the object . These first cells in Shimti were transplanted and trasported into the seas of this planet . This transportation involved the development of the first animals 24,000,000,000 billion years ago . These were the single-celled organisms called Protozoa .

The simples of this group is the Amoebae , A small mass of transparent protoplasm which does not even have a definite shape ,or a cell wall . The first singe-called animal to originate was the Amoebae . Which is found in water or moist soil and reproduses asexually . This means they reproduce alone ; they don't need a partner . . Fungus arose from this single cell organism and played an important role in nature . They break down the bodies of dead organisms into chemical substances that can be used by other organisms . Fungi live as parasites and repoduce either sexually or asexually . The simplest particle of life is '' H , Hydrohen , which is smaller than that is a qurks , of which atoms are composed . The atom is the smallest unit of an element that retains all of the element's properties .

All things are made of atoms , which are composed of Quarks . and even smaller called exotic Mesons or Biaps , such as Protons units of positive electricity , Neutrons . units of neutral electricity , and Electrons ; ; electrically negative part of the Atom; toname a few . which are made of Zede or Zele . Together , these form a specific pattern . The Zele is the smallest part of any substance . This is called Qusntum Physics , my Nubian brother and sister the doorway to reality . The Atom is too small to be seen even with the most powerful electron microscope . yet all that is , in parts . and is part of the existence . The average diameter of an atom is approximately 1/100.000.000 of an inch .

At the center of an atom is a smaller particle called a quark. the father of energy . which in itself was produced by the mother of all energy . Biaps , as in the cells beneath the cell or in the D.N.A. Deoxyribonucleic acid . Then there is the nucleus , a dense cluster of protons and neutrons on the outside of a Quark .

Why do I refer to it as the Mother ? The Mother Mitochondria . located on the
    '' Y '' Chromosome is the Male aquivalent to Mitochondria D.A.N. CALLED '' YAP D.N.A. that is the same as when a female is pregnant with a male child ,only without the male sperm . As in a so-called asexual cell , splitting into a daughter . This practice of splitting and parting and becoming individual life forms is only found in the female or mother . So in actuality A sexual cells are really F - sexual cells .for females sexuality . The Word Mitochodria is from Greek . mitos , warp thread '' and the Greek khondrian . diminutive of khondros for grain , or granule '' Mitochondria are the tiny bodies within a cell that are responsible for production of energy through breakdown of sugars . The Mitochondria D.N.A, is in the females , which produces the male in a so-called asexual fashion . This is your original Hermaphrodite . which comes from Hesmaphroditus , the son of Hermes , the son of Zeus and Maia and Aphrodite , the daughter of Uranus .

When you look at the word phonetically you see '' Her '' .as a 3 letter prefix , and her is always identiffied with '' She '' or the female gender , as in most hermaphrodite cases , yet it includes male strands that create '' Y '' chromosomes . Nowthe very word '' Her '' is from the Middle English , from Old English hire . Important derivatives are ; ''he ,him '' his , her ,it here , hence , Note that '' her '' is inclusive of '' he '' . in it's root meaning . He is from Middle English , from ,Old English he , the pronouns he , him, and his . A male person or animal . So '' he '' is always Identified with the male factor , when '' her '' on the other hand is inclusive with male and female factors , making '' her '' the mother . ( M = Mitochondria , And Add Other , And You Get The Word Mother)

Together , the protons ( p ) , which have a positive ( + ) charge , and neutrons ( u ) . which have no change , are called nucleons . Outside spinning around the nucleus in orbitals are elections , which have a negative ( - ) charge that makes up what is called '' the shell '' . of the Atom ( Atum ) . All Atoms vary in the amount of protoms . elcectron and neutrons according to the elements to which they belong . In reality , no Atom has a definite size in space and time . However . it gets its form from its surrounding electrond . Atoms are building blocks from which molecules are made ; and a molecule is the smallest unit of a pure substance that can exist independently and exhibit all of the properties of the substance carbon , hydtogen , nitrogen and sulfur .

These gases formed into simple organic molecules , at which time these organic molecules began to form larger and larger molecules until protein was formed . OverStand SomeThing concerning the Re-Creation of the planet Earth ; It was this formation which ultimately resulted in the prototype of the living organism . The stage after the creation of of the first animals , which is called a Protozoa , which in time '' and Zoa '' from '' Zoia , meaning ' animals '' When reproducing . the Protozoa splits into two separate animals or cells . Just as at birth , the mother splits in two beings . Over a period of 19,000,000 million earth years of time , these animals multiplied and diversified and evoluted into many types of creatures and animal life forms .

The protozoa were origionally transported and planted here on this planet Earth by these beings from the planet Rizq , the Anunnaqi called the Aluhum . And do not forget the condition of your planet had to be right ! These first atoms were made up of very simple combination with each other , but sunlight contains energy , and this energy forced the atoms into more complicated combinations until small cells formed . This also happened on many other planets with the time same chemicals and temperatures . So there is life on many other plasnet the key is water , in which is life as bacteria . There are intelligent bateria that help Earthlings digest their food , and many other positive things . There are also intelligent bacteria that hurt Earthings .

Intellingent bacteria do things such as make you sick and cause diseases in humans , animals and plants . In Humans , they cause diseases such as Syphilis meaning '' a Friend Of The Swine '' .. Leprosy from middle English from Lepre . Leprosy . from old French from late Latin Lepra from Greek lepros scaly from lepis , lepros , meaning scale ; and Pneumonia from pnenmon meaning lung . and is an inflammatory disease of the lung , to name a few . Most of these diseases came to this planet from other planets . some of which are in your solar system .and other that are far beyond your knowledge . Many are the diseases of your body , in fact some live on your body . life streptcoccus ,and herpes .just to name 2 of the many thousands .

Like many other simple organisms , Bacteria can multiply by asexual reproduction or by binary fissions . the splitting of an adult cell into 2 separate parts and budding , where an outgrowth grows from a parent organism and then breaks off and becomes another separate organism birth . This occurs when the nucleus of one cell divides , forming two new cells ( daughter cells ) . and make note it doesn't say '' Son Cells '' The exact same way a hologram , from the Greek . from holos . whole . and the gram . from French gramme . from Late Latin gramma '' a small weight '' from Greek , meaning '' Something '' written , small weight '' . the hologram can be broke into millions of poarts and each one is the same , so it is with cells . And then . my child . there are others bacteria that just live with you never bothering you at all . The first plant life were simple planets that began as one-called organisms of the classes , known today as Bacteria and Algae .

These orginated in the water . Yet their structure and compostition enabled them to exist in all types of envionment and conditions . some have unknown origins . Scientists .have found a new life form on Earth . These ;ife forms are tough little microbes , that live in the boiling water spewing from volcanic vents deep under the ocean , thriving on carbon dioxide . and the tremendous water pressure . They are a third form of terrestrial life named Archaea after the Greek word for ancient . This is a very different life form from what scientists know . They were first discovered on the bottom of the Pacific in 1977 . However recently Scientists discovered that their genetic code was differents from anything biologists had seen before . Unlike most bacteria , and all plants , animals and humans , archaea lives totally without sunlight . When the usual organisms start dying , these ones stsrt singing . Algae have bodies composed of a single cell . Algae accounts for 90% of the world's photosynthesis

Bacteria are found everywhere , in water , air , soil your bodies and food . Many of them are helpful and necessary for your physical existence . They are also useful in the decomposition and dissolving of solid waste . Then you have the virus . A virus is a submicroscopic organism that has an exceedingly simple structure composed of nucleic acid with a protective protein covering , coming from the Latin meaning poison . In the case of some of the viruses that live in bacteria and animals cells . This nucleic acid is generally D.N.A. Deoxyrbonucleic Acid . In the viruses that cause disases of plants , the nucleic acid it usually R.N.A, Ribonucleic Acid . A virus lives in a cell of another living thing .

Although viruses are small and simple . they are a major cause of diseases . Some viruses infect human beings with diseases * dis - eases . Other infect other animals or planets , and still other attack bacteria . Viruses produce diseases in an organism by damaging some of its cells . However , viruses sometime live in cells without harming them . Most viruses reproduce in specific cells of certain organism in specific cells of certain organisms . Viruses are Gaia / Earth's means of defense when attacked

( Next Thread Will Be On The The Evolutionary Process

7. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064

Interesting post, I recall Dr. York talking about this. makes you wonder

8. Radical Faith

Radical Faith Well-Known Member MEMBER

Operations Manager
    Ratings:
    +137

Thank you for sharing Brother.......

9. PurpleMoons

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    Hmmph, I got to re-play this information in my mind a little more. Looking forward to the next post on evolution.

10. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    interesting reply...

one love
    khasm