Black Spirituality Religion : does the bible disarm black people?

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by jamesfrmphilly, Jan 16, 2014.

1. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    time and again i hear black people forgiving whites who do terrible things to them.
    has the bible been used to make black people acept any kind of mis treatment from whites?

is there any part in the bible that would allow black people to strike back against whites who kill us?

2. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,317
    No, truthfully, but that's for anyone who wrongs you, regardless of skin color. Taking your own vengeance is not a thing taught, though I've seen many who professed themselves Christian say they believe otherwise, and they certainly do otherwise.

"Eye for an eye" they teach, thus, they act upon it, likewise.

3. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    so black Christians are always victims to who ever wants to attack them?

4. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,317

No, not always. Like I said, many who say they are Christians don't really believe in turning the other cheek, but acting upon someone else, as they've been acted upon by them.

I know many in my own family who say how "devoted [they] are to the Lord", but will and have royally f***ed white people up for calling them "n****rs".

Have you never seen this?

5. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    Is there any part in the Bible that would allow Black people to strike back against other Blacks who kill us?

The Bible doesn't say, "Forgive only those who look like you."

The Bible doesn't say, "Vengeance is the Lord's....but you can have it too if it's white people."

Do you also hear of Black people forgiving other Blacks who have done terrible things to them?

6. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    anyone who "blindly" follows man and man's jacked up ideologies is disarmed....
    this includes religion, science, politics etc...

one love
    khasm

7. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    so if you are a true Christian you will do nothing against people who harm you?

8. BastetFektet

BastetFektet Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +37
    Then what should they follow then? Are you the ALL? Tell me King...how are you suppose to express yourself and what to consider? Oh is it silence or you feeling emotional today? What is your belief system? Have you gone back to Africa or had access to the akashic records? Tell me individualist. :wave: :thinking:

9. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472

who are u asking?

one love
    khasm

10. BastetFektet

BastetFektet Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +37
    I was a Christian once...and I tell you...I defended every theory that was available with a vengenance to include men. I hated men who were Kings! lol Kings right in front of my eyes "thinking and believing" he was nowhere to be found. It disarmed me of seeing in reality of who I AM and who they are too. That BIBLE is full of magick as anything is too once you start believing in it like "love". How many believe in love more than the female?? Huh?? We put so much into it especially as the original wombman and female until it is either our way or no way. And the BIBLE teaches that exactly that it encompasses you "wholly". It transforms you into somebody you were not as a character within the books of them all. If you repeat it enough it will hypnotize you. Though many people know of hypnotization and will not even think of it, yet, you read it constantly over and over and over again without even moving out of it to "prophetize". You get stuck into it. Yes for me the BIBLE did disarm me but not no more. I went back and researched and going to Africa to see what is really up so me and the family can embrace our real and true reality and not a fantasy. Pisces know better between the two. Trust me we do.