Black Spirituality Religion : Where Does The Bible Fit In All This Scientific Data , , Which Is Dis-Proing Its

What Is Speaking In Tongue

There are four thousand christian converts to The Religion of The Pentecostalists everyday ! Do you know why This Religion hold so much attraction for You ? Is It The Music ? Is It The Dancing , Shouting ? How About The Emotional Release You Get From What You Term'' Speaking In Tongues '' Or '' Getting The Holy Spirit ''
Do You Feel As If Your Life Has Changed When You Became Baptized ?
Or After You Claim You're '' Born Again '' ? Do You Know What These Phrases Mean ? What Is The Pentecost Religion Offering You ? Was It Yashua , Isa Jesus . Did Yashua , Isa , Jesus Say '' No Man Can Get To The Father Except By Way Of The Disciples ? Did He Say , '' My Disciples Are The The Way , The Truth

And The Light ? He never said any of these Things . Yashua Isa . Jesus never spoke of The Pentecost . The First Recorded Incident Of A Socalled Pentecost Is In Act 2 ; 1 ;.... And in the 50th Day '' Of Pentecost '' Was Completed They Were All Together With One Mind In The Same Place . < In Greek >
The Book Of Acts Was Written by Luke In The Year 61 A.D. ( Which Is 27 Years After Yashua , Isa , Jesus Crucifixion In The Year 33 A.D. ) Luke was not Even one of The Origional Disciples Of Yashua , Isa , Jesus . He Didn't Know How Yashua , Isa , Jesus , Spoke Nor Of His Vernacular ( '' The Particular Words He Would Have Chosen '' ) So he obviously Never Received this word from him . Even In The Beginning Of Luke's Story , He Admits That He Is Writing His Version Because

The Other Disciples Wrote Their Own Versions < Luke 1 ; 1 - 3 > ....Forasmuch as many have taken in hand to set forth in order a declaration of those things which are most surely believed among us, 2 Even as they delivered them unto us, which from the beginning were eyewitnesses, and ministers of the word; 3 It seemed good to me also, having had perfect understanding of all things from the very first, to write unto thee in order, most excellent Theophilus,
He Didn't Say Anything About Divine Inspiration . < He Says . '' Since I Have More UnderStanding That All Of Them , I Might As Well Write Too '' Luke Was A Gentile , Born In Antioch , Syria . He Was Converted To Christianity By The 13th - Self Appoineted Apostle Name Paul Who Deliberately Set Out To Convert Gentiles
To Christianity Because He Like The Popularity . His Watered Down Religion Arose Amongst The Gentiles . Paul Discovered That By '' Revising '' The Laws And Commandments Left By Yashua , Isa , Jesus ; He Was Able To Win Over A LargeFollowing Of Gentiles

Ques ; What Are The Beliefs Of The Pentecost Church ?
Ans ; The Pentecostal Church Believes In ;
The Bible Is Fool Proof And Untampered
The Trinity ( Father , Son , Holy Ghost )
The Virgin Birth Of Yashua , Isa , Jesus
The Crucifixion , For The Sins Of The World
The Resurrection
The Return Of Yashua , Isa , Jesus In The Last Days .
The Pentecostal Churche's Faith And Practice Began To Resemble Revivalistic And Holiness Movements During The 19th Century . This Caused Them To Believe That They Must Pray Unceasingly . Confessing Their Sins Until They Felt Inward Assurance Of Salvation They Claim That A Person Can Reach The State Of Holiness If He Stop Trying To Achieve Perfection And Allows The Holy Ghost To Enter In Hom / Her . This Is What They Call '' The Christ Life ''

The Worship Of The Pentecosts
Most Of The Worshipping That Take Place In The Pentecostal Churches Is Demonstrative And Emotional . The Hand Clapping , Foot Stomping , Crying , Shouting AndThe Exercising Of Spiritual Powers ( Such As Speaking In Tongues )
Were Encouraged By Lay Preachers Such As Oral Roberts, Jim Bakker , Billy Graham Etc .. Presently , The Preachers Who Lead Sermons Are Trained Minister In College Seminars Of Bible Institutions , They Encourage More Of An Orderly Worship With Less Emotionalism Because They Tried To Obtain Respect For Order In The Church . However . The Congregation Is Able To Attain A Height Of Joyful And Emotional Spirituality . It Was These Congregation That Make Up Televangelism ; The Name Of Televised Evangelism Today .

Within The Many Ordained Pentecostal Churches , Most Of Their Services , If Not All , Have The Same Elments ;
Spirited Singing Of Gospel Hymns
Spur Of The Moment Prayers
Personal Testimoines
Sermons On The Various Topivs Such As Salvation , Spiritual Baptism . Divine Healing And The Second Coming
Altar Services That May Consist Of One Of The Following ; Being Saved , Sanctified , Filled With The Holy Ghost Or Healed .
Orther Practices Performed By The Pentecostal Churches Are Baptism By Immersion And Communion ( The Lord Supper ) . Other Groups Of This Denmonation Also Also Practice '' Foot '' Washing '' The Was Performed Because Yashua , Isa ,

Jesus Instructed His Disciples To Wash Each Other's Feets John 13; 14 ...If I then, your Lord and Master, have washed your feet; ye also ought to wash one another's feet.'' If I Then Your Lord And Master Have Washed Your Feet Ye Also Ought To Wash One Another's Feet ''
So There You Have It . Now You See That The Teachings Of The Pentecost , As Well As Other Church Denominations , Do Not Use A Correct Donctrine .
They Took Yashua , Isa , Jesus Teaching And Added And Subtracted From Them To Formulate Their Own Doctrine .
The Day Of The Pentecost Is Also Termed '' White Sunday '' Because The Proselytes Wear White Robes On The Sunday They Are To Be Baptized . They Continue To Wear The White For A Week To Symbolized Purity And Forgiveness For Their Sins . Does This Mean That Once The Baptism Is Over , And The Week Is Up . You Change Back Into Your Impure Unforgiving Clothing . The Forgiveness And Purity Are Over ? What Does This Tell You About The Clothing You Are Supposed To Be Wearing ? < This Not Only Goes For The Wearing Of

White . The Whole Attitude Of Going To Church On Sundays Or To The Mosque For Jum'ah ( The Day Of Gathering ) Or To The Synagogue For The ( Shabat ) Sabbath ; One You Leave , Everything Goes Back To Noramal . And By The WeekEnd , Your Off To Some Party Drinking Or Something Else . You Know What I'm Talking About , < Once Church . Jum'ah Or The Sabbath Is Out The Purity . And The Holiness Goes Out The Door As Well ;... According To The Pentecostalists One Must Seek A Religious Experience Called Baptism Of The Holy Spirit . This Corresponds To The Descent Of The Holy Spirit Recorded By Luke
( The Gentile ) In Acts 2 ; 4 ;... And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.
The Pentecostalists Claim That One Must Seek To Become Closer To Thehos / God Through Speaking In Tongues . The Scientific Name They Give This Occurrence

Is Glossolalia ( Which Is Defined As Tongues ) As For The Pentecoistalist . Speaking In Tongues Is '' The Inarticulate Speech , Meaningless Sounds; Jargon , Uttered In Times Of Emotional Frenzy '' Concluded By The Belief That '' The Speaker Is Possessed Of The Holy Spirit '' This Spirit That You People Are Getting Is Not A Holy Spirit , But What Jesus Termed An '' Unclean Spirit Mark 1 ; 23 - 26 ;.... And there was in their synagogue a man with an unclean spirit; and he cried out, 24 Saying, Let us alone; what have we to do with thee, thou Jesus of Nazareth? art thou come to destroy us? I know thee who thou art, the Holy One of God. 25 And Jesus rebuked him, saying, Hold thy peace, and come out of him. 26 And when the unclean spirit had torn him, and cried with a loud voice, he came out of him.

Revelation 18; 2 ;.... And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
This Unclean Or Unholy Spirit Has You Pentecostalists . Acting Like People Who Are In A State Of Discomfort ( Not Being Comforted ) ;....
John 14 ;26 ;.... And I Quote ;....But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
And John 15 ; 26 And I Quote ;....But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

To Comfort In 1Chronicles 7 ; 22 ;..It Says And I Quote ;.... And Ephraim their father mourned many days, and his brethren came to comfort him.
This Means To Comfort A Person Make Them Relax And Feel Better Not Jump Around And Foam Out The Mouth . No Holy Spirit Would Snatch A 60 Year Old Woman Out Of Her Seat , Throw Her On The Floor , Foaming At The Mouth And Kicking .... These People Have Attached An Unholy Spirit ( Conjuring Up Unholy Spirits ) Using The Symbol Of The Pentagram ;...
Ques ; What Is The Pentagram And What Does It Have To Do With Pentecost
A Pentagram Is A Pentacle ( A Five Point Star Connected With Five Straight Lines ) It It Seen As A Goat ( A Billy Goat ) . A Goat Is Also Known As A Ram ( Identified By The Two Curved Horms Protruding From Its Head ) . Yashua , Isa Jesus The Goat To Symbolize Evil And The Sheep To Symbolize Good ;..

Matthew 25 ; 33 ;... And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
Not That The Goat In Another Form Is Depicted As A Half Creature , Half Male Half Female . Sitting In A Lotus Postion With The Symbol Of The Kundilini Coming Up Between His Legs . He Has The Head Of The Goat . Which Was Of Neutral Gender Having Of The 5 Pointed Star Thus , This Is Where The Hindu God Krishna Comes From Being Half Male And Half Female . Let Us LQQk At The Different Connotation Between Sheep And Goat . < Goat - Left Side Evil ---- Sheep - Right Side Good>

Pentecost Is Also Derived From The Word '' Pentagram '' Pentecost ... Pentekoste
Is A Greek Word Meaning '' Fifty Times ' It Is A Combination Of The Two Words Pente - Meaning '' Five And Koste '' - Meaning '' Ten Times '' As You Can See Pentecost Is Not A Favorable Name To Be Chosen For This So - Called Holy Day . It Is A Name That Stirs Up Unholy Connotations . Doesn't This Make You Wonder Why Anyone Would Use This Name ? Yashua Isa ,Jesus Never Did . The Word Pentecost Occurs Only Three Times In The Recording Of Those Who Claimed To Have Followed The Teaching Of Yashua Isa Jesus . The Name Pentecost Is Recorded In ..
Acts 2 ; 1 ;...And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.

Acts 20 ; 16 ;...For Paul had determined to sail by Ephesus, because he would not spend the time in Asia: for he hasted, if it were possible for him, to be at Jerusalem the day of Pentecost.
1Corinthian 16 ; 8 ;... But I will tarry at Ephesus until Pentecost.
The Book Of Acts Was Wrtten By Luke Who ( As Previously Stated ) Was Never A Companion Of Yashua . Isa . Jesus .But A Gentile . The Books Of Corinthians Was Written By Paul ( The 13th Self - Appointed Apostle ) Who Never Met Yashua , Isa , Jesus . He Was An Avid Persecutor Of Yashua , Isa , Jesus And His Disciples
Acts Chater 8 ;..... And Saul was consenting unto his death. And at that time there was a great persecution against the church which was at Jerusalem; and they were

all scattered abroad throughout the regions of Judaea and Samaria, except the apostles. 2 And devout men carried Stephen to his burial, and made great lamentation over him. 3 As for Saul, he made havock of the church, entering into every house, and haling men and women committed them to prison. 4 Therefore they that were scattered abroad went every where preaching the word. 5 Then Philip went down to the city of Samaria, and preached Christ unto them. 6 And the people with one accord gave heed unto those things which Philip spake, hearing and seeing the miracles which he did. 7 For unclean spirits, crying with loud voice, came out of many that were possessed with them: and many taken with palsies, and that were lame, were healed. 8 And there was great joy in that city. 9 But there was a certain man, called Simon, which beforetime in the same city used sorcery, and bewitched

the people of Samaria, giving out that himself was some great one: 10 To whom they all gave heed, from the least to the greatest, saying, This man is the great power of God. 11 And to him they had regard, because that of long time he had bewitched them with sorceries. 12 But when they believed Philip preaching the things concerning the kingdom of God, and the name of Jesus Christ, they were baptized, both men and women. 13 Then Simon himself believed also: and when he was baptized, he continued with Philip, and wondered, beholding the miracles and signs which were done. 14 Now when the apostles which were at Jerusalem heard that Samaria had received the word of God, they sent unto them Peter and John: 15 Who, when they were come down, prayed for them, that they might receive the Holy

Ghost: 16 (For as yet he was fallen upon none of them: only they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.) 17 Then laid they their hands on them, and they received the Holy Ghost. 18 And when Simon saw that through laying on of the apostles' hands the Holy Ghost was given, he offered them money, 19 Saying, Give me also this power, that on whomsoever I lay hands, he may receive the Holy Ghost. 20 But Peter said unto him, Thy money perish with thee, because thou hast thought that the gift of God may be purchased with money. 21 Thou hast neither part nor lot in this matter: for thy heart is not right in the sight of God. 22 Repent therefore of this thy wickedness, and pray God, if perhaps the thought of thine heart may be forgiven thee. 23 For I perceive that thou art in the gall of bitterness, and in the bond of iniquity. 24 Then answered Simon, and said, Pray ye to the LORD for me, that none

of these things which ye have spoken come upon me. 25 And they, when they had testified and preached the word of the Lord, returned to Jerusalem, and preached the gospel in many villages of the Samaritans. 26 And the angel of the Lord spake unto Philip, saying, Arise, and go toward the south unto the way that goeth down from Jerusalem unto Gaza, which is desert. 27 And he arose and went: and, behold, a man of Ethiopia, an eunuch of great authority under Candace queen of the Ethiopians, who had the charge of all her treasure, and had come to Jerusalem for to worship, 28 Was returning, and sitting in his chariot read Esaias the prophet. 29 Then the Spirit said unto Philip, Go near, and join thyself to this chariot. 30 And Philip ran thither to him, and heard him read the prophet Esaias, and said, Understandest thou what thou readest? 31 And he said, How can I, except some man should guide me? And he desired Philip that he would come up and sit with him. 32 The place of the scripture which he read was this, He was led as a sheep to

the slaughter; and like a lamb dumb before his shearer, so opened he not his mouth: 33 In his humiliation his judgment was taken away: and who shall declare his generation? for his life is taken from the earth. 34 And the eunuch answered Philip, and said, I pray thee, of whom speaketh the prophet this? of himself, or of some other man? 35 Then Philip opened his mouth, and began at the same scripture, and preached unto him Jesus. 36 And as they went on their way, they came unto a certain water: and the eunuch said, See, here is water; what doth hinder me to be baptized? 37 And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. 38 And he commanded the chariot to stand still: and they went down both into the water, both Philip and the eunuch; and he baptized him. And when they were come up out of the

water, the Spirit of the Lord caught away Philip, that the eunuch saw him no more: and he went on his way rejoicing. 40 But Philip was found at Azotus: and passing through he preached in all the cities, till he came to Caesarea.
You Pentecostalists Reserve A Part Of Your Sunday Services For What You Term '' Receiving The Spirit ''
This Is Usually The Part Of The Sermon When ( After Everyone Has Gotten ''Good And Riled Up ) The Music Is Playing . Everyone Is Clapping , And The Preacher Has Worked Up A Good Sweat. Then The Members Are Called On To '' Receive The Spirit '' . Miss Maxine Or Sister Gladys Starts The Performance ; One Of Them Falls Out The Chair And Starts Jumping Around Like Something Is After Her . Pretty Soon She Is Muttering And Babbling Mumbo - Jumbo And Brother

Henry Is On The Scene Patting Her Hand While The Reverend Is Translating Saying '' She Has Received The Holy Ghost '' . < Now Be Truthful > Do You Really Feel That The Holy Spirit Is Upon You ? Or Are You Acting That Way Because You Saw Your Aunt Millie Acting That Way ? Or Have You Been Intimidated Because All Your Family , Friends And Associates Claimed To Have '' Recived The Holy Spirit '' And You Felt Left Out Because You Haven't ? Most Of The People Are Made To Feel Inferior This Way And This Is How The Lie Is Perpetuated . There Are People In The Pentecostal Churches Who Are Possessed Of A Spirit . They Are The Ones Who Have Obviously Lost Control .. They Are Thrown Out Of Their Chairs , Foaming At The Mouth , Falling On The Floors , Jumping . Punching Kicking And Going Through Contortions . Just Like Those Voodoo Ritualists In Haiti , Africa , And Other Parts Of South America . These People Are Ancestor Worshippers. They Worship So - called Saints And Evil Spirit . They . Too . Go Through These '' Fits 'When Their Worship Is At Its Peak . Music Plays A Very Important Part Of Their Worship Is It The Basis For The Summoning Of These Evil Spirit . These People Become Possessed Of An

Unholy Spirit , Not The Holy Spirit , No Holy Spirit Would Ever Throw You From Your Chair And Would Have You Foaming At The Mouth . In These Last Days Evil Spirit Have Been Let Loose Upon The World . Still You Pentecostalists , Draw Them To Yourselves By Playing The Same Music That The Voodoo Ritualists Listen To . Which Opens Your Souls Up To Receive These Unholy Spirits . Yashua , Isa , Jesus Never Did This . When The Spirit Of Eli ( God ) Came Upon Yashua , Isa . Jesus , While He Was Being Baptized By John The Baptist Mark 1 ; 9 - 10 ;..... And it came to pass in those days, that Jesus came from Nazareth of Galilee, and was baptized of John in Jordan. 10 And straightway coming up out of the water, he saw the heavens opened, and the Spirit like a dove descending upon him:

He Not Flip Around In The Water And Acts Crazy , Neither Did Elizabeth ( Mother Of John The Baptist ) He Ascended To The Second Plane While John The Baptist Was Left Holding His Temporarily Lifeless Body That Was Filled By The Holy Spirit Luke 1 ; 41 ;...And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost: When He Returned . The Holy Spirit Descended Upon Him '' Like A Dove
Matthew 3 ; 14 - 17 ;... But John forbad him, saying, I have need to be baptized of thee, and comest thou to me? 15 And Jesus answering said unto him, Suffer it to be so now: for thus it becometh us to fulfil all righteousness. Then he suffered him. 16 And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove,

and lighting upon him: 17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
Afterwaeds , Yashua , Isa . Jesus Was Full Of Reassurance , Comfort And Joyous Feeling . The Holy Spirit Heals You Refreshes You , Bring You Back To Life And Makes You Whole . This Is The Essence Of Being Filled With The Holy Spirit - The Spirit Of Eli ( God ) . No Preacher Can Do This For You ;... Mark 11 ; 22 - 23 ;.. And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God. 23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

All The Prophets Were Filled With A Comforting Feeling Upon Receiving The Holy Spirit . The Holy Spirit Is Comforter ( Not The Comforter As In John 16 ; 1 ;....These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended
It Will Not Put You In A State Of Discomfort Like These Pentecostalists . Yashua Isa . Jesus Said .. '' When The Holy Spirit ( Or Comforter ) Comes Upon You , It Will Stay With You Forever '' . John 1 ; 33 ;...And I knew him not: but he that sent me to baptize with water, the same said unto me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, and remaining on him, the same is he which baptizeth with the Holy Ghost.

So How Is It , You Pentecostalists ( Who Claim To Have Received The Holy Spirit ) Only Get It On Sundays ? You Claim To Have Received The Holy Spirit During The Sermon And After The Sermon . Then You Get Up From The Floor , Dust Your Clothes Off And Go Home . Nothing Has Changed In Your Lite Yashua Isa , Christ Said ; You Must Be Born Again . John 3 ; 3 - 5 ;.... Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. 4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born? 5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Yes . You Must Receive The Holy Spirit . Not The Unholy Spirit Pentecostalists Receive . When You Receive A Portion Of The Holy Spirit . You Will Be Filled With Good , Warm . Comforting Feelings And It Will Stay With You Forever . Joel Has Recorded , In The Last Days Eli ( God ) Will Pour His Spirit Upon Man Joel 2 ; 28 - 29 ;..... And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: 29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.
This Means All People , Not Just Your Group . < It Is Interesting The Same Quote Is Repeated In The Book Of Acts 2 ; 17 - 18 ;.... And it shall come to pass in the last

days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: 18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:
These Verses Imply That This Out - Pouring Of Eli's ( God's ) Spirit . Referred To The Gentiles Joel 2 ; 27 - 30... And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: 29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.
Is Talking About The Children Of Israel , Not The Gentiles . Stop Trying To Include Them In The Covenant !! They Have No Part In It !!! If You LQQk At Verse 30 You'll See How It Tried To Verify The Incident Of The Disciples Receiving The Holy Spirit ''

Wonder In The Heavens And In The Earth ... And Pillars Of Smoke '' Doesn't This Sound Like The '' Cloven Tongues Like As Of Fire '' That Was Said To Have Appeared Over The Disciples ' Heads ?You Must Read Your Bible To Achieve A Total OverStanding . I'm Not Saying That The Disciples Were Not Filled With The Holy Spirit . It Was A Recorded Incident . Yashua , Isa Jesus Breathed A Portion Of His Spirit ( Angelic Nature John 20 ; 21 - 23 ... Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you. 22 And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost: 23 Whose soever sins ye remit, they are remitted unto them; and whose soever sins ye retain, they are retained.

On His Disciples In Order For Them To Be Able To Reach The Judahites In Other Lands . He Told Them '' ... Take No Thought How Or What Ye Shall Speak ... ( The Holy Spirit Inspires You To Speak . You Don't Have To Prepare Yourself . If You Are Sincere In What You Believe And It Is The Truth , The Holy Spirit WiLL Use You To Spread The Word Of Eli ( God ) This Was The Responsibility Yashua , Isa, Jesus Had With His Disciples At That Point To Return The Lost Sheep Of The House Of Israel ( Judahites ) To The Laws Of The Religion Of Thutmose ( Moses ) . Yashua . Isa . Jesus Told Them They Would Have To Testify Against The Gentiles !!!

Matthew 10 ; 18 ... And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles.
He Said Against The Gentiles . Do You Know What Against Means ? According To
'' The American Heritage Dictionary '' Against Is Defined As ;
a ' gainst ( ... - gunst '' ) prep . 1 . In a direction or course opposite to ; row against the current . [ Middle English , alteration of againes , from Old English ongeagn . ] HowCan You BeWith And Against At The Same Time ! By Now I'm Sure You Can't Carry The Claim For The Gentiles And Further . They Were Not Included Then And They Are Still Not Included In Any Of The Covenants Of The Children Of Israel ( Judahites ) . When Yashua , Isa , Jesus Breathed The Holy Spirit ( A Portion Of His Angelic Nature ) On The Disciples , They Didn't Start Throwing Themselves Around The Room , Mumbling

And Foaming At The Mouth .
John 20 ; 22 ;... And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost:
They Didn't Start '' Speaking In Tongues '' As If Possessed . Nobody Was Hollering And There Was No Music Playing . The Disciples Had To Be Exceedingly Quiet Because They Were In Hiding From The Israelites Who Sought To Kill Yashua , Isa , Jesus . Where Do You Pentecostalists , Get This Performance Of '' Receiving The Holy Spirit '' From ? What Makes You Feel As Though You're Good Enough To Be Filled With The Holy Spirit Anyway ? Who Gave These Pentecostalists Preacher The Authority To Bestow The Holy Spirit On Anyone ? Yashua . Isa , Jesus Eli ( God )
The Father Will Send The Holy Ghost Ghost ( Or A Spirit ) John 14 ; 26;....But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have

said unto you.;... He Also Gave Them The Authority To '' Feed The Sheep '' ( The Lost Sheep Of The House Of Israel , Judah ) Speaking In Tongues / The Two Edged Sword ;... This Meant For To Go Out And Seek The Children Of The House Of Judah ( Who Had Mixed Their Seed With The Neighboring Tribes Of Canaan And Speak To Them In Their Language . This Was The Gift Of '' Speaking In Other Tongues '' The Two Edged Sword Is Spoken On In Revelation 1 ; 16 ;.... This Two Edged Sword Spoken Of Was Not Literally A Sword . It Is A Gift From Eli ( God ) To Speak In Two Languages , One Being The The Language Of Grace - Aramic , And The '' Other Language '' - The Language Of The People . This Is The Cloven Tongues Of Fire . This Would Be Of The Signs Of The Lamb The One Who Is Sent By Eli ( God ) To Redeem The 1444.000 Revelation 14 ; 1 ;.... He Would Have This

Gift As A Mercy To You The Then Lost But Now Found Sheep , He Will Speak Arabic , Hebrew , Aramaic , Also Read And Translate Hieroglyphics . He Will Teach You Of These Languages AndShow You How They Are All Derivatives Of The Cuneiform . We are The Lost Sheep Of The House Of Israel . John 14 ; 6 ;....
< Yashua , Isa Jesus Way Is The Way ! You May Use The Hadiths = Word's Of Men Not Of Eli ( God ) The Disciples , Just As You Use Hadith = Word's Of Men Not Of eLI ( God ) Of The Muslims Or The Talmud & The Mishnah Of The So - Callled Jews . They Must Be Verified By The Scripture To Be Classified As Valid . > Mark 7 ; 7 ;.... Obviously , Mark Doresn't Know What He's Talking About . Then It Goes On To Stae The Dsiciples Began Speaking In Other Tongues . Acts 2;4;...... This Is Acceptable Because We Know That Yashua , Isa , Jesus Spoke In Other Tongues , In Order To Reach The '' Lost Sheep '' ( The Tribe Of Judah ) . This Is Why The Bible Has So Many Different Words Recorded In Different Languages , Such As ;...

Eli Eli Lame Sabacthani <> Aramic Matthew 27 ; 46 ;....
Rabboni <> Hebrew John 20 ; 16 ;....
Abbadon <> Greek Revelation 9 ; 11 ;....
Sheth <> Arabic 1Chronicles 1 ; 1 ;....
Yashua , Isa , Jesus Spoke Hebrew , Galilean ( Which Is A Dialect Of Arabic ) Aramaic , Phoenician , The Nazarite Dialect , Etc . Therefore , These Are The Languages The Disciples Spoke To Communicate With The Children Of The Tribe Of Judah . Yashua , Isa , Jesus , Told Them That The Holy Spirit ( Which He Blew On Them ) Would Tell Them What To Say . ( Refer To Matthew 10 ; 19 - 20 ;....
The Holy Spirit Spoke To Many Different People . Each Time It Spoke To Them And Through Them , It Spoke In A Language That Was Very Well OverStood , Just As The Holy Spirit Spoke To Zacharias ( Father Of John The Baptist [ Refer To Koran 3 ; 39 ;.... The Holy Spirit Spoke To Mary ( Mother Of Yashua , Isa . Jesus Koran 3 ; 47 ;.... < The Holy Spirit Spoke To Mary Koran 3 ; 47 In Each Event . The Language Spoke Was Able To Be OverStood By Both The Speaker And Listener . Their Conversations Were Spoke In Clear , Rhythmic , Syriac Arabic , > Pentecostalists On The Other Hand Claim That When The Holy Spirit Comes To You , You Speak In Tongues Glossolalia , Glossolaia Comes From The Greek Word Glossa , Glossolalia , ( Literally Translated As '' Tongue ) The Scientific

Name Given By The Pentecostalists For Speaking In Tongues '' You Claim That The '' Lord '' Is Passing A Message On Through You , I Have No Qualms With This , If The Holy Spirit Is Truly Bestowed Upon You . You May Be Blessed With The Divine Gift Of Speaking In Other Tongues . Yet Pentecostalists Don't Speak In Other Tongues , < Instead , You Fall Out On The Floor And Start Babbling And Muttering , Moaning And Talking Mombo -- Jumbo , Who Can UnderStand This ????
According To Encyclopedia Britannica Glossolalia Is ; The Utterance Of A Language Never Learned By The Speaker ..... Not UnderStood By Him ( The Speaker ) ..... Rarely Comprehended By The Listener ;....
< So I Ask You Again Who UnderStands This < Jargon ? > First , You Have No Scriptural Proof Of Anyone That Was Filled With The Holy Spirit And Spoke In Tongues . Secondly , You Have No Verifcation Of What You Call '' Speaking In Tongues ' You Can't Even Prove It With Paul ( The So - Called Disciple > Or Luke's ( The Gentile ) Recordings .
This Re - Affirms That Speaking In Tongues Is Not Babbling , But Rather Speaking '' By TheWay Of The Tongue '' Within The 12Th Chapter Of 1St Corinthians. Speaking In Tongues Is A Diversified Gift , Consisting Of Nine ( 9 ) Spirits . 1Corinthians 12 ; 4 ;...
( 1 ) . Word Of Wisdom <> 1Corinthian 12 ; 8 ;...
The Word Of Wisdom is the 1st diversity of The Spirit which was given to The Lamb Of Eli ( God ) Your Present Is Not Dead ! It Is Alive With The Greatness And Spiritual Heritage That Dwells Within Your Breasts .
( 2 ) . Word Of Knowledge <> 1Corinthians 12 ; 8 ';...
The Second diversity of Spirit Of Your Knowledge Of Your Heritage .
( 3 ) . Faith By The Same Spirit <> 1Corinthians 12 ; 9
The Third Diversity of Spirit with theknowledge of Yourselves , You Will gain Unshakable Faith In Eli ( God ) Roman 10 ; 17 - 18
( 4 ) Gifts Of Healing By The Same Spirit <> 1Corinthians 12 ; 9
The Power to Heal which is the 4Th Diversity of Spirit . You Will Be - Able To Heal Yourself Of All The Sickness Of The World , Etc

Well..........I cant say that I have ever seen anyone foam at the mouth as you so charmingly put it. But I do agree that the Holy Spirit is a Gentleman and wouldnt make you act all crazy.
On another note, You have to admire them for their "freedom".
Their not afraid to show emotion in church as most worshippers are.
God Bless You IssaEl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Something to think about.

Here is something to think about. We all agree that we will expire from life as we know it one day so here's a thought, What will all the knowledge of this world, what race you are, your cultural heritage, how rich you became, how people will remember you, how much sex you had (if any), etc mean when you're dead? Does anyone honestly believe anything in this world will have any meaning when your life as you know it ends? Some of us are fully human and unaware of our spirituality. How will knowing distance to the end of the universe and traveling the speed of thought help us when we are dead? It's like looking at the night sky one star at a time instead of enjoying the fully view. We must stop looking at the world though a microscope. In other words we are spending a lot of time and effort examining things that will ultimately die or that will have no meaning when we are gone. As I always preach develop and cater to your everylasting spirit. This can only be done by accepting Jesus/Yashua as your Lord and Saviour. When this happens and our hearts are circumsized and we become baptized in the Holy Spirit our spirit becomes quickened and the blinders come off. We lose the anger and become unafraid. So for those who are waivering keep your faith, for those who don't believe may God bless you by quickening your spirit and for the believers keep spreading the good news parousia is not far off.

Peace & Love Brothers and Sisters

Radical Faith

Speaking In Tongues Part Two

Heal Yourself Of All The Sickness Of The World Etc Mark 16 ; 18
( 5 ) Working Of Miracles <> 1Corinthians 12 ; 10
The 5Th Diversity Of Spirit Is The '' Working Of Miracles ''
( 6 ) Prophecy <> 1Corinthians 12 ; 10
The Sixth Diversity Of Spirits Is Prophecy As Show In The Scripture That Are Destined To Happed In This World ,
( 7 ) Discerning Of Spirit <> 1Corinthians 12 ; 10
The Seventh Diversity Of Spirit Is The Discerning Of Spirit To Left The Spell Of Leviathan From You , Cleansung You Of Ever Unclean Spirit That This World Has Bred Into You ;... The Symbol Of Leviathan Which Is Mentioned In The Bible Five

Time Job 41 ; 1 .... Psalm 74 ; 14 , Psalm 104 ; 26 , Isaiah 27 ; 1 , And Psalm 74 ; 14 ... Leviathan Is Called '' Piercing '' And '' Crooked '' Because He Gets Into The Hearts And Subconscious Of People And Deceives Them . Leviathan Literally Means '' Spiritually Bound '' By Definition Leviathan Is '' A Monster Jointed Monster , Symbolized By Any Of The Reptile Family Leviathan Is Referred To As The Serpent , The Dragon And A Beast , This Beast Was Ascending Up Out Of The Sea Representing The Multitude Of People ;...
( 8 ) Divers Kinds Of Tongue <> 1Corinthians 12 ; 10
The Eight Diversity Of Spirits Is '' Divers Kinds Of Tongues '' Divers '' Carries The Meaning Of Diverse ( Which In Term Means ; Various , Having Various Forms Or Qualities Pertaining To The Nature Of Man Matthew 24 ; 7
( 9 ) Interpretation Of Tongues <> 1Corinthians 12 ; 10
This Is The 9th And Last Diverity Of Spirit . With It The Orgin And History Of Language From All Over The World Have Come To Life . . I Will Expound Upon The

Tower Of Babel . Its Signifcance Is Why So Many Language Originate From It , Later . There Are 13 Languages That Are Commonly Used And Can Be Traced Back To The Ashuric / Syriac ( Arabic ) Language . Neither Paul , Nor Luke , Can Give Validity To Support You So - Called Pentecostalists Speaking In Tongues . Paul Give A List Of Rules For You Peoples Who Sincerely Feel They Spoke In Tongues , To Follow . How Do You Pentecostalists Substantiate Your Claims ? You Don't Even Follow The Guidelines Of Paul , Whose Books You Place So Much Importance On . You Use Verse Like These To Verify Your '' Speaking In Tongues ''
1Corinthians 14 ; 14 ;... In The Greek Language The Word Glossa Is Used Meaning '' The Tongue , A Language , Tongue '' <<< Taken From The Greek Dictionary Of The New Tesament ... Tongue / Language Acts 2 ; 4 - 8 ;... States That The Disciple Spoke In '' Other Tongues '' The Word Tongue Is Translated In The Greek As Glossa .

Ques ; What Does The Word Tongue Mean ?
Ans ; Tongue Comes From The Old English Word Tuge , Tonge Meaning '' Speech '' It Is Also A Derivative From The Greek Word '' Glossa '' The Word Tongue In Aramic ( Hebrew ) Is Lisawn
Tongue Take From '' Webster's II Riveride Dictionary
1 . A Language Of Dialect
2 . Style Or Quality Of Utterance
Language ;
1 . The Sounds , Words Ands Combination Of Word That Constitue A System For The Expressuon And communication Of Thoughts , Among A Number Of People
2 . A Particular Style Or Form Of Utterance , The Disciples Were All Natives Of Galilee ; Spoke Arabic Language ( Just As All The Other People , Who Spoke The Language Of Their Forefathers - Hebrew ) The Holy Spirit Gave Them The Power To Speak The Hebrew Language . There Were Hebrew Natives Of Other Townships .

( Aramaic , Amharic , Arabic , Syriac , Latin , Hebrew , Greek , Armenian And Chaldean . These Were The Languages The Disciples Spoke . The Miracle Of The Disciples Speaking Other Language Was A Sign For The People And The Disciples Who Had Been Bestowed With The Holy Spirit . After The Disciples Had Finished Propagation And Quoting The Scriptures To The People , Peter Spoke To Them All About The Crucifixion , Resurrection And Ascension Of Yashua , Isa Jesus . He Spoke In The Language Of Their Forefather , Ashuric / Syriac ( Arabic ) And Told Them About The Prophecies And Explainations Of What Had Come To Pass That Day Acts 2; 14 - 36 ;....But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and said unto them, Ye men of Judaea, and all ye that dwell at Jerusalem, be this known

unto you, and hearken to my words: 15 For these are not drunken, as ye suppose, seeing it is but the third hour of the day. 16 But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel; 17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: 18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: 19 And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: 20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and notable day of the Lord come: 21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved. 22 Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did

by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know: 23 Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain: 24 Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it. 25 For David speaketh concerning him, I foresaw the Lord always before my face, for he is on my right hand, that I should not be moved: 26 Therefore did my heart rejoice, and my tongue was glad; moreover also my flesh shall rest in hope: 27 Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption. 28 Thou hast made known to me the ways of life; thou shalt make me full of joy with thy countenance. 29 Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day. 30 Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his

throne; 31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption. 32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses. 33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.34 For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, 35 Until I make thy foes thy footstool. 36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made the same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

There Were Three Thousand People Who Bore Witness To Yashua , Isa Jesus , And Were Baptized That Day Acts 2 ; 37 - 38 ;,,, Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do? 38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
None Of The Prophets Of Eli ( God ) Ever Spoke In Tongues Like You Pentecostalists . They Spoke To Eli ( God ) And To The People In A Language That Was UnderStood By All . There Were No Translators Necessary Because The Prophets Spoke The Language Of The People . Eli ( God ) Told Yashua , Isa Jesus What To Say . He Also Told Muhammad What To Say Refer To

Deuteronomy 18; 18 , ;..... 18 I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
The Koran 44 ; 58 ;.... Verily, We have made this (Qur'an) easy, in thy tongue, in order that they may give heed
Eli ( God ) Made It Easy For You To UnderStand His Words , Laws , And Commandments ;... So , Why Do You Pentecostal Preachers Claim To Have This Power And Authority ?You Even Claim To Have Raised The Dead ! There Is No Way You Can Prove It . You Have Never Brought People Back From The Dead . They Are Fooling You . Because You Allow Yourself To Be Fooled . Yet Television Evangelists ( Televangelists In Short ) Continue To Claim This Power . Still , You Choose To Ignore . When You Read The Newpapers Or Watch The News , You Hear Of These '' Wolves In Sheep 's Clothing '' Being Publicly Exposed To The World As '' Quacks And Phonies '' Didn't Yashua , Isa , Jesus , Say '' Take Heed That No Man Deceive You '' Refer To Matthew 24 ; 4 - 5 ;...And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. 5 For many shall come in my

name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many
These People Were Prophesied To Come !! This Should Be No Surprise To Any Of The Faithful Matthew 24 ; 24 ;....is Christ, or there; believe it not. 24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
These '' Evangelists '' Sell All Kinds Of Prayer Cloths , Prayer Charms And Other Items That You Hurry To Buy Deceivers . Like ; Jimmy Swaggart And Many Other , Have Succeeded In Taking Advantage Of Those Who Are Caught Up In Faith , The Holy Spirit And The Sincere Belief In The Most High . They Are The '' Wolves In Sheeps Clothing '' And '' False Prophets '' That Yashua , Isa , Jesus Spoke Of

. These Preacher Say They Are Spreading The Gospel Of The Sustainer . In Truth They Are Really Speading The Doctrine Of Themselves . Their Only Motive Is To Advance Their Own Monetary Gains . Yashua , Isa , Jesus Never Took From His Congregation . He Never Passed Around A Basket To Receive Pledges And Donations At The End Of Each Sermon , Yashua , Isa , Jesus , Always Giving , Multiplying Bread And Fish To Feed The Hungry , Healing The Sick And Raising The Dead . In Performing All Of These Miracles , He Never Onces Asked For Payment , Nor Did He Ever Tell His Disciples To Accept Money For Their Assistance ( Refer To Matthew 10 ; 8 - 10 ).......Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give. 9 Provide neither gold, nor silver, nor brass in your purses, 10 Nor scrip for your journey, neither two coats, neither shoes, nor yet staves: for the workman is worthy of his meat

Yet , These Televangelists And Local Church Preachers Are Always Asking For Your Money . Every Time You Hear Them . They Are Asking '' Send Me This '' Or '' Send Me That '' Can They Truly Heal Without Being Paid ? Is This A Prerequisite To The Healing Process ? They Call Their Places Of Worship Church '' . When The Scriptures Clearly State That Yashua , Isa , Jesus Was Insulted When He Realized The People Were Buying And Selling In The Temple Refer To Matthew 21 ; 12...... And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves, Yashua , Isa , Jesus Didn't Have His Congregation Donating Their Money To Support Him .

You Say That Eli ( God ) Take Care Of Those Who Aid In His Cause , Reverends Like < Jim Bakker. Now This Name Which Is Short For Jimmy And Means '' A Crow Bar Or A Burglar's Tool '' To Pry Open Like Your Bank . To Jimmy Open A Box To Get What's Inside '' > He Owns Four Condominiums , Or Roberts Schuler Who Preaches Sermons From An All Glass Church ( Costing An Estimated 18 Million Dollars !! ) On His '' Own '' Land ; Or Pat Robertson Who Founded His Bid For The Presidency With The Proceeds From His Congregation < Leaving Them In Debt > Do These Seed Like The Actions Of Concermed Pastors ? These '' Pastors '' As Driving Around In Cadillacs And Living Life In The Upper Class Bracket While Your Hrandmother Are Supporting Them And Living In The Worst Possible Conditions . Elders Out There Who Are Supporting These Impostors In Hope That Maybe They Will Be Able To Guide Your Soul To Paradise , Please Stop , If They Are Working In The Name Of Eli ( God ) He Will Provide For Them As It States In Your Scripture Matthews 6 ; 31 - 33 ;.....Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? 32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things. 33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
It Is Impossible For You To Put Your Ailing Foot On A Radio And Be Healed < It Is Your Faith That Makes You Whole !!! Stop Supporting Their Deceit !! Learn How To Heal Yourself By Way Of Your Knowledge . You Don't Need Those Fakers . They Only Want Your Money >

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back