Black Relationships : Do You Prefer African or European Features in Your Woman?

Do You Prefer African or European Features in Your Woman?

• Total voters
Feb 26, 2008
Well, I love my sisters period. I have to have my sisters AFROCENTRICwith some revolution in them. That does "it" for me! LOL. I guess I should just tell all my secrets huh?:donttell: I just LOVE sisters with anything afrocentric on. Clothes jewelry etc...:luvv:

Sweet baby_face

Aug 1, 2003
DETROIT
Occupation
Student by day, Poet by night
I know this wasn't for the sisters to respond to. You know, I'm very light skinned, my friends back in highschool used to say I could wear white girl make-up.....I can wear the lighter colors, but I try to go for bronzers when using foundation. A lot of people have miustaken me for being half white. I know people who have met my mama, who comes from LA-creole ancestory, and ask, "Oh, well is your dad white? I thought your mom was white and your dad was black." I get offended by this and I've said in the past on one post that I use sun tanning lotions especially in the summer. I think my husband is attracted to those features. I know he is. It's not something I worry about but as a teenager he used to just date white women. Before me the closest thing he had was a girlfriend who was half white/black. He now says he would never have another white woman. I heard him and his granfather talking a few months ago and his grandpa said to him, "Boy, I'm sho glad you got you a black woman." (ha, ha) Anyway, I'm attracted to his African features, or his blackness. I love, love, love a dark man! Ooo wee!!! I also love his full thick lips, his wide nose, his broad shoulders (it's getting hot up in here!)
Anyway, that's what attracts me to a man.
I can seriously relate. I also have very light skin. I am around the same hue as Lisa Bonet. Both my parents are black. I have a light-skinned mother(she is darker than me) and a dark skinned father. when I'm out either one of my parents, many people assume that the other parents is caucasian which is not true. I just think the best thing is to be and love the way the Creator made you.

Deeska

Sep 29, 2009
I can seriously relate. I also have very light skin. I am around the same hue as Lisa Bonet. Both my parents are black. I have a light-skinned mother(she is darker than me) and a dark skinned father. when I'm out either one of my parents, many people assume that the other parents is caucasian which is not true. I just think the best thing is to be and love the way the Creator made you.

Lol, so treu. People asume you can only b '' real black '' when youre really dark, with broad features. But an African with a small nose, longer hair or lighter skin ''has to be mixed '' :ghost: And the so called European features are not European at all. They (whites) just pick all the atractive features and call them white. A small nose are seen among east africans, and sout-asians. A lighter skin can be found everywhere. Asians have more beautiful hair then whites .. sorry. And black also can have long hair, like my sister! And light eyes exept for bleu ones, can also be found other races and etnicity's. But I think there are also blacks who thin its un-cool to say '' I'm fully black and proud, and do not have mulat blood'' There are to many black saying, I have white/asian or indian blood also. I respect some white people for being proud to be 100% white and just say it. There are not many black who do this :10500:

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
I don't care what a sister's features are, just as long as she has a knowledge of self, a flat stomach, and hips at 38 +

awo dino

Sep 11, 2009
in florida for now
Occupation
carpenter, anthropologist, teacher. Right now I te
Beauty is NOT skin deep. I prefer women of color, but if I have to choose between a sister with an empty head and a white woman of intellect and a good sense of humor, well...
Of course the chances of finding a white girl with a sense of humor that i can relate to are slim.

dredreson

Nov 28, 2009
All of 'their' features are found amongst us, since we are the progenitors of the human race.

I'm attracted to black women, period.

Jahari Kavi

Feb 12, 2008
Houston, Texas
Occupation
Self Development
White people have no ownership over their features besides extremely light skin and hair which in some ways are classified as genetic defects given their body's insufficient production of melatonin. Africans can naturally have straight hair (as many South and East Africans do) as well as be of the lighter skin tones.

ETHIOPIA produced Honey Abaire

MOZAMBIQUE produced Sarah Taillon

NIGERIA produced Denise Lewis

SOMALIA produced Shoon Omar

SOMALIA produced Yasmin

Africans were the first people on Earth, therefore, all phenotypes found in any other group of people (East Asians, Europeans, etc.) can be easily found in Africa and its Diaspora.

agreed.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
"And I'm feeling good."-Nina Simone
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave: