Black Relationships : Do You Prefer African or European Features in Your Woman?

Do You Prefer African or European Features in Your Woman?

• Total voters
OmowaleX said:
"watered down black"?

What does that say for MOST "African-"Americans" ??

This is been quoted to me numerous times on my travels by native Black Africans. "You are a watered down American Black."

I take no offence,because this is how some really feel. I show them love and respect,and usually at the end of our conversation we learn something about each other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robboy2003
Some would say these women are watered down Black!

Peace!

Watered down?
Are you serious?
Why because their hair is not course enough or their skin is not dark enough?
They have to have extremely plump lips and noses to be considered black/african?

Yes, there you have it,and it's not exclusive to just native Africans either.

We have more commonality than differences,obviously we need to come to fuller understanding and absolutely more brother and sisterhood!

Peace!

Amnat77 said:
You speak of someone twisting words to suit thier purposes, yet none of the articles i presented where written by Carlton Coon, if you read the bottom you will see photographs by Carlton Coon

"Racial Types
Though Ethiopians are generally Negroid in pigmentation and hair type, their Caucasoid (Mediterranean) accretions are evident in their cranial and facial morphology, which distinguishes them from pure West African Negroids.

Hamitic-speaker (Gojjam)

Semitic-speaker (Shoa)

Hamitic-speaker (Wollega Galla)

(Carleton S. Coon,, The Races of Europe, Photographic Plates)."

Say again!?

Originally Posted by Amnat77
"Notably, 62% of the Ethiopians fall in the first cluster, which encompasses the majority of the Jews, Norwegians and Armenians, indicating that placement of these individuals in a 'Black' cluster would be an inaccurate reflection of the genetic structure. Only 24% of the Ethiopians are placed in the cluster with the Bantu and most of the Afro-Caribbeans."

Why submit only half the article? The other half you conveniently left out states "in addition some anthropologist have argued that their craniofacial features resemble those of Caucasoids (terms not usually used by scientist today) are not explained by admixture because there is none. Scientist believe that modern humans originated in Africa, and that all non-Africans carry a later mutation that occured in what is today known as Ethiopia. The man who first carried this mutation is known as the Eurasian Adam, and lived in what is today Ethiopia."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiracial

I apologize, Destee. But anyone who deliberately chops up articles to serve their purpose and uses references from Passarino, a known fraud, and Carleton S. Coon a known fraud and a self-proclaimed white supremacist, has credibility issues. I hate dishonesty. How can anyone seriously engage in honest dialogue with someone who fronts like this? Cut and paste from a portion of 'sources' without providing a direct link nor understanding who these degenerates are does a diservice to people who might want to learn the truth. Even clueless amateurs know Passarino and Coon are crackpots that aren't taken seriously by accredited intellectuals let alone their peers. You can routinely find their 'work' in places such as Stormfront, Sons of the Confederate Veterans and the local trailer park venue. So if I appear hostile this is why. I thought this thread would pertain reasonable dialogue regarding the natural diversity of African populations yet it turned out to be nothing more than a cesspool of disinformation and an insecurity outlet for women who believe Black men desire non-Black or Ethiopian women with "european features." :censored:

OmowaleX said:
:darts:

This just shows that even some "Africans" have not studied "Ethiopian" history and know nothing of Piankhy or Shabaka and how they extended "Ethiopia" to the reaches of the GANGES RIVER.

Exactly...I'm sure you already know, but for others reading, the Ganges River was actually named after an Ethiopian general.

OmowaleX said:
Ironically, it is many of these very same "West" "Africans" whose own legends speak of them "coming from the East".

Exactly, there is a strong oral tradition of this.

OmowaleX said:
Related to these deep into East and Southern Africa are groups such as the Sandawe and Lemba, who have been lined to the "Cohen genotype" yet these are two of the OLDEST of the so-called "Bantu" groups and/or languages.

I take it some of these same folks here must also consider "Ras Tafari" a "white man".

:uhh:

It makes me wonder as well.

Mad Skillz said:
"Racial Types
Though Ethiopians are generally Negroid in pigmentation and hair type, their Caucasoid (Mediterranean) accretions are evident in their cranial and facial morphology, which distinguishes them from pure West African Negroids.

Hamitic-speaker (Gojjam)

Semitic-speaker (Shoa)

Hamitic-speaker (Wollega Galla)

(Carleton S. Coon,, The Races of Europe, Photographic Plates)."

Say again!?

Why submit only half the article? The other half you conveniently left out states "in addition some anthropologist have argued that their craniofacial features resemble those of Caucasoids (terms not usually used by scientist today) are not explained by admixture because there is none. Scientist believe that modern humans originated in Africa, and that all non-Africans carry a later mutation that occured in what is today known as Ethiopia. The man who first carried this mutation is known as the Eurasian Adam, and lived in what is today Ethiopia."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiracial

I apologize, Destee. But anyone who deliberately chops up articles to serve their purpose and uses references from Passarino, a known fraud, and Carleton S. Coon a known fraud and a self-proclaimed white supremacist, has credibility issues. I hate dishonesty. How can anyone seriously engage in honest dialogue with someone who fronts like this? Cut and paste from a portion of 'sources' without providing a direct link nor understanding who these degenerates are does a diservice to people who might want to learn the truth. Even clueless amateurs know Passarino and Coon are crackpots that aren't taken seriously by accredited intellectuals let alone their peers. You can routinely find their 'work' in places such as Stormfront, Sons of the Confederate Veterans and the local trailer park venue. So if I appear hostile this is why. I thought this thread would pertain reasonable dialogue regarding the natural diversity of African populations yet it turned out to be nothing more than a cesspool of disinformation and an insecurity outlet for women who believe Black men desire non-Black or Ethiopian women with "european features." :censored:

Brother, believe me...I share your frustrations. Take care...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back