Black Relationships : ladies who do you prefer?

nevar

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 19, 2005
I'm a Georgia Peach!!!!
Occupation
working to own my plus size empire.....
ladies who do you prefer?
a young brotha that young and dumb and full of
or an older brotha with much more experience and offer some security

i prefer and older gentleman because to me they offer security and much more mature. i was in a relationship with an older guy for 4 years and broke up. and met a young cat that was no where near what the older guy provided. now i'm not saying i'm a golddigger but i wasnt messing with a broke *****. just want an honest opinion oh yeah fellas you can say what you prefer young women/older woman. holla at me!!!!!!!!!!!

I typically prefer older men because they have a tendency to be more settled, more mature, more willing to have a serious relationship (i.e. marriage.). However..... I have found certain things to be true of older men:

Being settled means just that: settled. Few people at that stage of life are willing to make any major changes in diet, lifestyle, thought processes, etc.

Being older does not necessarily mean being mature. What's that adage? "Age does not always bring wisdom; sometimes age comes alone."

Being older usually comes with it's own set of problems. For example, you're dating a man who has kids around your age, but you have not had your first child yet, how willing do you think he'll be to start all over again with you? How receptive do you think his family will be of you?

That said, I usually try to keep the age difference no more than 10 years ahead and 4 years behind. I'll be 26 on Jan.2.. so my ideal man falls between 22 and 36.

Also, sisters, keep in mind that just because a brother is young doesn't mean he's young-minded. There are younger men out here doing much better then some of the older cats will ever.......

A Quote From the Wife:

"Age has nothing to do with a Man's Maturity. Neither does his income. It has been my experience in my 28 years on this earth, that most of the men whom I had previously met who were older than my 26 year old husband, were still living as if they were 14 years old. A man is determined by what he provides to his community and his family not his age nor his debt to income ratio"

MANASIAC said:
A Quote From the Wife:

"Age has nothing to do with a Man's Maturity. Neither does his income. It has been my experience in my 28 years on this earth, that most of the men whom I had previously met who were older than my 26 year old husband, were still living as if they were 14 years old. A man is determined by what he provides to his community and his family not his age nor his debt to income ratio"

Exactly. I like your wife.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back