Black Relationships : Do You Prefer African or European Features in Your Woman?

Do You Prefer African or European Features in Your Woman?

• Total voters

OmowaleX

Jun 23, 2002
Aztlan
Occupation
Educator
Mad Skillz said:
"Racial Types
Though Ethiopians are generally Negroid in pigmentation and hair type, their Caucasoid (Mediterranean) accretions are evident in their cranial and facial morphology, which distinguishes them from pure West African Negroids.

Hamitic-speaker (Gojjam)

Semitic-speaker (Shoa)

Hamitic-speaker (Wollega Galla)

(Carleton S. Coon,, The Races of Europe, Photographic Plates)."

Say again!?

Why submit only half the article? The other half you conveniently left out states "in addition some anthropologist have argued that their craniofacial features resemble those of Caucasoids (terms not usually used by scientist today) are not explained by admixture because there is none. Scientist believe that modern humans originated in Africa, and that all non-Africans carry a later mutation that occured in what is today known as Ethiopia. The man who first carried this mutation is known as the Eurasian Adam, and lived in what is today Ethiopia."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiracial

I apologize, Destee. But anyone who deliberately chops up articles to serve their purpose and uses references from Passarino, a known fraud, and Carleton S. Coon a known fraud and a self-proclaimed white supremacist, has credibility issues. I hate dishonesty. How can anyone seriously engage in honest dialogue with someone who fronts like this? Cut and paste from a portion of 'sources' without providing a direct link nor understanding who these degenerates are does a diservice to people who might want to learn the truth. Even clueless amateurs know Passarino and Coon are crackpots that aren't taken seriously by accredited intellectuals let alone their peers. You can routinely find their 'work' in places such as Stormfront, Sons of the Confederate Veterans and the local trailer park venue. So if I appear hostile this is why. I thought this thread would pertain reasonable dialogue regarding the natural diversity of African populations yet it turned out to be nothing more than a cesspool of disinformation and an insecurity outlet for women who believe Black men desire non-Black or Ethiopian women with "european features." :censored:

Exactly!

Yet still, I shall continue to claim and HONOR my own ETHIOPIAN heritage before I shall refer myself as any type of "American".

I'm sure, my brother that you most likely also KNOW the statement that is being made when a Black woman comes on this site and posts this kind of mis-information from someone named COON!

This says volumes....

OmowaleX

Jun 23, 2002
Aztlan
Occupation
Educator
ShemsiEnTehuti said:
Brother, believe me...I share your frustrations. Take care...

I must state that what I feel concerning this confustion also amounts to FRUSTRATION but not ANGER as a few have asserted.

I have learned from previous experiences not to get angry especially not over the internet even though that is the impression that some folks get.

Everything is a learning experience and when I sign off here and go elsewhere I face new challenges and leave others behind.

Really, how can I even take seriously, let alone get angry at someone who posts simlies in virtually each and every post. This person demonstrates that they take this as a joke so why take a joker seriously.

Let a spade be a spade and call it as we see it without the emotional bagggage attached.

cursed heart

Jan 12, 2006
robboy2003 said:
This is been quoted to me numerous times on my travels by native Black Africans. "You are a watered down American Black."

I take no offence,because this is how some really feel. I show them love and respect,and usually at the end of our conversation we learn something about each other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robboy2003
Some would say these women are watered down Black!

Peace!

Watered down?
Are you serious?
Why because their hair is not course enough or their skin is not dark enough?
They have to have extremely plump lips and noses to be considered black/african?

Yes, there you have it,and it's not exclusive to just native Africans either.

We have more commonality than differences,obviously we need to come to fuller understanding and absolutely more brother and sisterhood!

Peace!
So if you see them,me and others as watered down blacks I guess I'm the enemy as well?
That's very hurtfull to my spirit.
I suppose I serve no purpose here at destee since I don't fit your description of black.
I am just as african as anyone on here, no more or no less.
You sound rediculous!
My mother and grandmother are light and they know more about us than you and I put together.!
My grandmother has lived through it!
Both have coarse hair and light skin.
My grandmother on my fathers side had silky hair with a dark brown complexian.
I have yet to meet the so-called watered down blacks in my family.
They can read,write and erase you with the wisdom and knowledge they have about being black/african!
Do me a favor while you are searching for our african roots don't seperate.
That's exactly what they want you to do!

kemetkind

Oct 8, 2005
Riada said:
Why is there this continual struggle to have lighter skinned Black women with wavy or straight hair and certain facial features accepted as PURE African?

It is due to a light/white-skin and hair FETISH that SOME Black men have for women with this phenotype. These men are super-aroused SEXUALLY when they see women with these traits.

“In psychology, fetishism is a paraphilia, a sexual psychic disorder.”

Therefore logic/facts ALONE will not rid anyone of a fetish. “There are two possible treatments for fetishism: cognitive therapy and psychoanalysis”

“Trichophilia is a paraphilia [or fetish] that comes from head hair arousal and may come from from watching or touching very long hair”
“Specific hair types can be found as a fetish, not just hair in general.”

Tons of literature about fetishes can be found in psychological treatment manuals. Wikipedia has some of it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_fetishism

“Fetishism was introduced as a psychological scientific term in 1887 by Alfred Binet and meant sexual admiration of an inanimate object.” Complexion, hair texture and length are inanimate objects.

“The diagnosis of fetishism is justified only if the additional criteria of paraphilia are fulfilled, above all only if the affected person suffers or harms other people.”

We certainly know that MANY, MANY Black people have suffered from and are harmed, even destroyed, by the intense focus of some Black men and women, when selecting significant others, on the skin and hair of other Black people. I'm sure that many people reading this either know or know of other Black people who were attracted to, dated, and/or married other Black people due to complexion, hair texture and length.

There is contradictory info about fetishes, but the “common theme running through all theories about fetishes is that sexual stimulus and the fetish object are presented simultaneously causing them to be connected in the learning process.”

. . .some behaviorists came up with the theory that fetishism was the result of a special form of conditioning, called imprinting. Such conditioning happens during a specific time in early childhood in which sexual orientation is imprinted into the child's mind and remains there for the rest of his life.

Say what? :puke2: :puke2: :puke2:

Who are you and where is the Riada who used to post here?

Claiming black men have some sexual fetish causing them to be super-aroused sexually at the sight of white women!

This sounds like a jim-crow apologist concocting pseudo-scientific racist theories to justify their own insecurities.

It also reminds me of the white teacher who accused a 4-year-old black boy of sexual harrassment....what does it say about YOU if you're inclined to even make this stuff up?

SMH...OK, I'm officially divorced from taking your posts on this topic seriously....;).

You had me fooled there for a second.

robboy2003

Nov 23, 2006
The Ville
Occupation
To bring strength and a calming influence,and to s
cursed heart said:
So if you see them,me and others as watered down blacks I guess I'm the enemy as well?
That's very hurtfull to my spirit.
I suppose I serve no purpose here at destee since I don't fit your description of black.
I am just as african as anyone on here, no more or no less.
You sound rediculous!
My mother and grandmother are light and they know more about us than you and I put together.!
My grandmother has lived through it!
Both have coarse hair and light skin.
My grandmother on my fathers side had silky hair with a dark brown complexian.
I have yet to meet the so-called watered down blacks in my family.
They can read,write and erase you with the wisdom and knowledge they have about being black/african!
Do me a favor while you are searching for our african roots don't seperate.
That's exactly what they want you to do!
Sista read this! If you are a Black Woman,I luv you! Hell, if your a dude i got luv for ya!

This is what was said to me,and is in no way how i feel. I'm a black man,that has a full blooded cherekee grand ma,so you know i got the cheekbones and red skin! I married and absolutely love a woman mixed with black foot.

She's a very black little chocolate doll! Absolutely stunning and gorgeous!

There you have it. We are Black each of us and loving it. Now all we have to do is love each other in all of our shades of Black!

I love the Word,and love all Black!

Peace and Be Blessed!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
OmowaleX Black Women : Do You Prefer African or "Western" Styles of Fashion? Black Women 39
OldSoul Black People : Study Finds Students Of All Races Prefer Teachers Of Color Black People Open Forum 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : poll : americans-prefer-united-airlines-over-trump Black People Politics 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : i prefer iggy to beyoncé..... Black Entertainment 41
legit-writer Black People : Which Summer Would You Prefer? Black People Open Forum 12
MsInterpret Food Discussion : Do You Prefer Bones or Boneless? Food Discussion and Recipes 17
thePreacher Black People Politics : Why the masses prefer psychopaths to lead them Black People Politics 67
NyneElementz Black Relationships : Sisters: Brothers with Potential vs. Ready Made,Men - which do you really prefer and why? Black Relationships 3
M Black People : I just prefer WHITE women Black People Open Forum 4
Keita Kenyatta Black Women : Do Women Prefer To Have Brains or Beauty? Black Women 20
K Black Relationships : I Prefer A Younger Woman Black Relationships 79
Keita Kenyatta Black Relationships : Why Do Black Men Prefer White Or Lightskin Women? Black Relationships 191
D Black People : People (white too) prefer light brown over pale or dark skin Black People Open Forum 8
Destee Egypt : Which Translation Do You Prefer? Egypt 9
nevar Black Relationships : brothas who do you prefer? Black Relationships 30
nevar Black Relationships : ladies who do you prefer? Black Relationships 13
C Black Relationships : fellas which would you prefer Black Relationships 51
1 Black Relationships : Sistas' When Loungin' Around The House, What Would You Prefer Your Man Wear? Black Relationships 22
D Black Haiku : I prefer... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
P Black People : Poll: which do you prefer, message boards or chat room? Black People Open Forum 21
Senegal Black People : My African American.... Black People Open Forum 2
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : African Esquire TV Black People Politics 6
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Genetic impact of African slave trade revealed in DNA study African American History Culture 1
One-Hundredd African American History Culture : REAWAKENING THE AFRICAN MIND African American History Culture 4
HODEE Law Forum : Chances of African Americans ( LIFE ) Historically have been Shaped by Race. Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 3
Orisons Black People : African Doctor's Corona Virus Cure! Black People Open Forum 10
Hamma Africa : excerpt from sacredtexts.com under the African (religion,myth section found there) All Things Africa 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : The African slave who taught America how to vaccinate itself from smallpox Black People Doing Positive Things 2
U Africa : East African Anthem translation All Things Africa 0
S Health and Wellness : Corona Virus more prevalent among African Americans? Really? Black Health and Wellness 7
Clyde C Coger Jr Africa : 10 African Countries Have No Ventilators. That's Only Part of the Problem All Things Africa 5
Mekki ELMOGRABI Africa : Are SMEs the drive chain that moving African Economy? By Mekki ELMOGRABI All Things Africa 3
One-Hundredd African Traditional Religion : African Origins Of Freemasonry African Traditional Religion Study Group 0
OldSoul Black People : QUEEN SONO Official Trailer (2020) South African crime drama web television series Black People Open Forum 0
Azacotogan Black Spirituality Religion : Salawa (Karma) and its ramifications for African people according to Vodun part two Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
frankster Science and Technology : African Skin resist Coronavirus ...or a novel form of Racism/misinformation campaign Science and Technology 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : First 24-hour news channel "by and for" African Americans set to launch during Black History Month Black People Doing Positive Things 8
Al D Africa : Torture In Africa by African Security Forces All Things Africa 0
OldSoul Black People : Birthright AFRICA offers free trips to Africa for youth and young adults of African descent Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Next U.S. Navy aircraft carrier to be named after African American Pearl Harbor hero African American History Culture 3
Al D Africa : African Rapper (Akon) Building Empire and His Own City in Africa All Things Africa 0
One-Hundredd Egypt : Stolen Legacy (1988 documentary) of African History and footage in Egypt Egypt 4
OldSoul Black People : Former Ghana President Rawlings "How the West Stole our African Identity" Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Overlooked No More: Bessie Coleman, Pioneering African American Aviatrix Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : US city to pay Reparations to African-American community with tax on marijuana sales Black People Politics 0
Kemetstry Black People : CHILD ABUSE OF AFRICAN CHILDREN BY THE CHINESE Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Ghana : Ghana granted citizenship to over 100 African Americans and Afro-Caribbeans as part of Year of Return Ghana 1
Al D Africa : African artist speaks to life and remembrance in art All Things Africa 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : First African-American FBI agent finally gets recognition Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
imhotep06 Black Spirituality Religion : Reconstructing African Wisdom Traditions Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1