Black Relationships : Need advice.

A man is a man is a man all day long. They are just going to do that. What you should tell him is that instead of being secret do it right. Be a man stand up and just say it you know. Obviously you know who you are and your role as a woman to even be dealing with this this long. A man in the bible is designed to love multiple women its just a part of them. That doesn't mean they don't love love you. They just cant control themselves its their nature really. But he's with you and he's staying with you so that means a lot. Stay with him and talk it through i can yell he's a good guy he just needs a little guidance.

A man is a man is a man all day long. They are just going to do that. What you should tell him is that instead of being secret do it right. Be a man stand up and just say it you know. Obviously you know who you are and your role as a woman to even be dealing with this this long. A man in the bible is designed to love multiple women its just a part of them. That doesn't mean they don't love love you. They just cant control themselves its their nature really. But he's with you and he's staying with you so that means a lot. Stay with him and talk it through i can yell he's a good guy he just needs a little guidance.
anyone who lies to their wife is not a good guy, IMO

We all sin its always best to talk it through rather than judge someone especially if your married for years like that. You don't want to break off what you have for something that can be fixed. Everyone makes mistakes. It's hypocritical to judge this man. There's not a real man i know in this world that doesn't do this. I say stick by him. Save your relationship. This can be overlooked.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back