Black Relationships : Desperate Single Women

I have a daughter and how I dress and behave is a direct reflection on how my daughter perceives how a woman should carry and conduct herself...I am and supposed to be her role-model.

There are just some things I would not want my daughter to do and one is to dress like a ****...So if I don't want her doing that then I shouldn't be doing it also.

When I go out I try dress as modestly as I can, because I expect a certain amount of respect. Women who are in the clubs do not get respected by men...Most men look at them as easy meat...

So maybe if you had a daughter you perspective might be otherwise.

I have a daughter and how I dress and behave is a direct reflection on how my daughter perceives how a woman should carry and conduct herself...I am and supposed to be her role-model.

There are just some things I would not want my daughter to do and one is to dress like a ****...So if I don't want her doing that then I shouldn't be doing it also.

When I go out I try dress as modestly as I can, because I expect a certain amount of respect. Women who are in the clubs do not get respected by men...Most men look at them as easy meat...

So maybe if you had a daughter you perspective might be otherwise.

I can concur with all of this.
Now don't get me wrong, I am not putting down modesty.

What if a woman is just naturally lustier than others and she displaces this energy of herself through her dress? What if this is her chosen vibration if you will?

I can concur with all of this.
Now don't get me wrong, I am not putting down modesty.

What if a woman is just naturally lustier than others and she displaces this energy of herself through her dress? What if this is her chosen vibration if you will?

Lustier? LMAO...I'm guessing that's a man-term for "well endowed"....

Well I know some "lusty" women who cover themselves up and still have sex appeal.

And this topic isn't just about how a woman dresses, it's also about her attitude and what she says and the negative reason behind it.

Lustier? LMAO...I'm guessing that's a man-term for "well endowed"....

Below is the definition of lusty.

Lusty

Full of vigor or vitality; robust.
Powerful; strong: a lusty cry.
Lustful.
Merry; joyous.

The context of my usage is robust, strong sexual energy.

msinterpret said:
Well I know some "lusty" women who cover themselves up and still have sex appeal.

This is not just about sex appeal, but sexual energy. There is distinction between the two. How a woman dresses could be a reflection or manifestation of this energy. One of many avenues.

msinterpret said:
And this topic isn't just about how a woman dresses, it's also about her attitude and what she says and the negative reason behind it.

I can concur attitude is included, however attitude can be positive or negative, not just one sided.

I have a correlative suggestion. In addition to a women dressing whichever way, what about men controlling their impulses and sexual energy despite how any woman may chose to dress?

I'm sure aggressive male behavior as result of masculine energy poses greater dangers than how any woman may choose to dress.

Women who dress like sluts to get attention or sleep with a man (instantly) and then expect a relationship are desperate....Or even try to keep a man (trapping) by having his baby are desperate..

Are you disputing that they are not?

Women are more emotionally involved when it comes to sex, for the most part.

You ever have sex with a woman who you did not plan to have a relationship and then all of sudden she gets attached?

Dues desparate = Stupid ?

:em0200:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back