Black Relationships : Married Men Who Stalk Single Women on the Internet ...

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by Fine1952, Jan 12, 2013.

1. Fine1952

Fine1952 Happy Winter Solstice MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,784
    Married Men who stalk Single Women on the internet should be drawn and quartered. This behavior is a total dis-service to "Black" culture.

[​IMG]

Single Women---keep you eyes open.
    ---get last names
    ---do back ground searches
    ---hold your virtue until after you know who the person really is
    ---ask lots of questions and measure the responses

I highly suspect that this "sick" behavior is rampant and is one of the contributing factors to HIV/Aids and STD's.

1Love
    Fine1952:hearts1:

2. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,748
    :10500: um, in that movie SHE stalked HIM….

3. Fine1952

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,784
    um...I embedded that photo as a filler

You're right...This one works much better!!!:wink:
    [​IMG]
    The fact still remains that married black men stalk single black women, and this is a problem...especially for that small pathetic group of black women with low self esteem that are desperate and will 'settle' for a man on any terms....! :bye:

4. dunwiddat

dunwiddat Well-Known Member MEMBER

Barbados
    Ratings:
    +1,503

The Internet is the perfect environment for deception. Whether on the Internet or in "real life" married men will continue to try to deceive women. I agree with you ..KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN...On the other hand they are those women who do not care whether a man is married or not. Since my separation and divorce all the men who were interested in forming a relationship were married men except for two.

I informed them that I will NEVER cheat on another black woman, I would not want it for myself so I would not do it. I believe black sistahs must see this as an evil that must be STAMPED out. Not only does this behaviour contribute to STD's but the long term damage of families...Black folks have had to deal with the break up of the black family for generations due to slavery and this behaviour is not doing us any good. The whole thing stinks...I have friends who are in relationships with married men and it does not bother them..Fine thanks for posting..I am glad you have the courage to bring this topic up.

5. MsVeraisblessed

MsVeraisblessed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,148
    I'm agreeing with dunwiddat. There are women who don't really care if men are married or not..I learned that lesson long ago..

The best solution like you said is to keep your eyes open but keep your mind open as well. Don't do nothing wrong if you don't want wrong to happen to you.. Karma remembers.....

6. dunwiddat

Barbados
    Ratings:
    +1,503
    The involvement with married men had my attention from the time I was a little girl. My grandfather who was married to my grandmother when she was eighteen years old (he died eight years before I was born)..He had four children from my grandmother, my uncle, my mother and my two aunts. He was involved with a woman with whom he had two children, then another where he had three chidren. I remember one of these women, would come to my grandmother's house and talk like they were friends.:( This woman lived to be 100 years:mad:old and my grandmother died when she was 82.
    I just could not understand how women could be so bold. Just two houses from my grandmother were two women who were involved with two married men... One could see the married man's house as she looked through her window she gave birth to four children for this man...the other woman was involved with a man who had left his wife and live with her and she gave birth to four children for him.

My own father was an adulterer too... This caused great grief to my mother...then my ex did the same thing... This early experience with my grandmother and these women caused me to have a great aversion to this type of behaviour. My ex and I separated and divorced as a result of this behaviour. I believe that women who are married should let their spouses know that they will not tolerate this behaviour I know I WILL NOT.

7. Fine1952

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,784
    I appreciate your candor, dun (eg. my old friend --smile) You nailed this one right in place and I could not have asked for a better response.

Personally, pursuing this type of relationship on any level ---is a waste of energy and time...!

8. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,148

What you dont know is the dynamic in the home. There are many men that were told to do as Abraham and do the concubine. Sometimes the wolf is invited in

9. dunwiddat

Barbados
    Ratings:
    +1,503

One of my friends who is involved with a married man said to me..."If you think you are going to have a man for yourself...think again...it aint going to happen."...that is the kind of mentality we have to deal with...very sad indeed.

10. houserunner

houserunner Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,167
    Nuff said on this point, Front Street took on a whole other meaning when the internet became en vogue on the real and that goes for everything including hookups and beyond.