In the Spirit of Sankofa!

PLATINUMILLITY1 said:
LOL...

Peace to you as well Bro Clyde,
Yes, We may have suffered (LOL!)
But, I am glad I could share:D
(French Pardoned:hearts1:)

PLATINUMILLITY 1,

Again, please pardon my oversight, it was intended to congratulate you as well, on the elevation to Forum Moderator, it is well deserved and you will robustly accent that status!

Clyde Coger said:
PLATINUMILLITY 1,

Again, please pardon my oversight, it was intended to congratulate you as well, on the elevation to Forum Moderator, it is well deserved and you will robustly accent that status!
Oh Thank You!!!!!!
:em2900:
Thank You Very Much Brother Clyde
I appreciate your recognition and your Kinds words in doing so:hearts2:
I will Make it my best to remain in good sights and habits as moderator.
Feel free to send me to the corner if I act up:baby::)angel1:)
Thank You, Much appreciated:love:
:10200:

PLATINUMILLITY1 said:
Oh Thank You!!!!!!
:em2900:
Thank You Very Much Brother Clyde
I appreciate your recognition and your Kinds words in doing so:hearts2:
I will Make it my best to remain in good sights and habits as moderator.
Feel free to send me to the corner if I act up:baby::)angel1:)
Thank You, Much appreciated:love:
:10200:

You are welcome PLATINUMILLITY 1, very welcome; will do!

godsmantru said:
To all my newfound brothers and sisters: @ DESTEE it is appropriate that I post this on this thread: I have a confession to make. Although, the message that I have brought; is meant for all races: I brought it to my black brothers and sisters, first. God told me to. Although we have all suffered, none has suffered more than black folk. Here, regardless how you feel about me: I will always love you. I am in fact a white man. I apologize for not telling you this at first. If God had told me to, I would have.
I have never been asked my race on this website, should you have asked, I would have told you. I grew up, in Jacksonville, Florida. The majority of the people that I went to school with were black. In fact, the three best friends I've ever had, and my three favorite teachers: were black. Over the years, I have felt closer to black people, than I have to white people. Not that God loves one race over another. But the suffering was the issue. Now, I guess I know why. The decision is yours: is there room at the cross, for me?
If you would like me to leave this website, I will do so. If you would have me stay, I know that it would be joyous for all. The decision will not affect my determination to do God's will. Nor will it affect my love for you. God bless us all, and keep us.

godsmantru,

It is safe to say, it is also appropriate and godly to reply to posts that are directed to you (several of my posts have been left hanging/open). Now that we are aware of your color, whether this revelation is from you or from God, and we, your black brothers and sisters, have been clearly apprised of your mission, first; how near are you at finishing here and taking your word to your people, second?

It is good to know your background and the affinity you have for black people, and apparently, we have accepted or allowed you to stay; however, after special examination of your replies or the lack there of, to specifically address questions and issues as directly put is simply not joyous for all, in my view.

Primarily, my interest is focused on finding out the affects, if any, of taking your message to white people and the outcome you experienced! If you have begun the process already, then please provide, at least to me (here at the cross thread–the place of your revelation), what have been the extent of your trials, in terms of successes and failures.

Congratulations on becoming a Premium Member, a status which demands intelligible, responsible communications!

I am not aware of any unaswered posts directed to me. If you would like to point them out I will apologize expressly, and do my best to answer . As for my misson, When God tells me GO, I go. When God directs me I obey. So, pardon me with all due respect if I take orders only from my creator. And in relation to Skin color and how God feels about that, Goto my latest thread. I have come here in The Spirit of Love for all people. And if that is not joyous to you or anyone else, then what God do you serve?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back