Black Spirituality Religion : SKIN COLOR

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by godsmantru, Apr 15, 2008.

1. godsmantru

godsmantru Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    The fact of the matter is that all men and women are from the same ancestors. Skin color and facial attributes are only a product of God adapting you to your environment. The hotter and dryer the climate, the more melanin in your skin to help deflect heat and prevent sunburn. Afro style hair retains less heat. The hotter and dryer the air a more prominent nose is needed. Hot, dry air= less dense, lower oxygen content, more volume needed. Take a group of white folks, and put them in the desert; and see how black they become over a couple of thousand years. The cooler the climate, then less melanin is required to allow heat absorption. More wooly like hair to retain heat. Cool dense air= more oxygen: less volume required. Smaller nose also helps retain heat. How do you think scientists trace geneology through D.N.A. ENVIROMENT.

2. MysteryDoors

MysteryDoors Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    Do you have a source of proof for this information?:qqb010:

3. godsmantru

godsmantru Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    Notice the imporatance of altitude and Temperature:[WIKIPEDIA]Air_density[/WIKIPEDIA] And skin color here: [WIKIPEDIA]Human_ skin_ color[/WIKIPEDIA] And [WIKIPEDIA]Genetic_mapping[/WIKIPEDIA] And then reference : Red and Yellow, Black and White, They are precious in his sight.......LOL

4. DARKSIDE MAGICK

DARKSIDE MAGICK Well-Known Member MEMBER

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

I FIND IT INTERESTING THAT THE PEOPLE IN THE "IVORY" TOWERS NOW SAY HEY WE ALL AFRICANS. THEIR JOB IS TO KEEP THE PEOPLE FROM KNOWING THE TRUTH ABOUT THE SO CALLED WHITE PEOPLE OF THIS PLANET. HOW CAN A PERSON LIVE IN COLD CLIMATE LETS USE THE ESKIMO FOR THIS EXAMPLE AND LIVE THERE FOR AEONS YET DONT TURN WHITE AND KEEP THEIR DARK FEATURES. THE ADAPTABILITY THEORY HAS BEEN DEBUNKED SO MUCH I'M SURPRISE PEOPLE STILL BRING IT UP. IF U WANT TO KNOW HOW PEOPLE GOT HERE, WOULDN'T IT BE SMART TO ASK THE PEOPLE WHO ARE THE OLDEST AND THE PARENTS OF THE PLANET HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?:qqb013:

5. godsmantru

godsmantru Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    The reason for melanin loss is vitamin D3. maybe they went to the artic health food store, or maybe God was just laying more bait. And I did ask the One who made this planet, the heavens and everything else for HIS widsom.

6. MysteryDoors

Ratings:
    +21
    I ask you a simple question. Is that the best you can do?
    Do you have any proof of source like websites, books or something factual other than Ridiculous remarks?

7. godsmantru

godsmantru Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    Sorry, all I can do is what God tells me, I presented the truth, then gave you sources to help you see the equasion, I cant do the math for you. If you have a specific rebuttle to the contrary with sources to back it up, I will look at it. As far as any source that puts all the facts together in one place to form a viable thesis, I am not aware of any. If there was then, We might not be in this situation. The only ONE I know is God.

8. MysteryDoors

Ratings:
    +21
    Very well! You talk like an unbalance serpent.....:SuN003:

9. godsmantru

godsmantru Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    Got any sources for facts and evidence to back it up?

10. MysteryDoors

Ratings:
    +21
    Here is the source from...:SuN034:

godsmantru