Black Spirituality Religion : SKIN COLOR

godsmantru

BANNED
Mar 28, 2008
The fact of the matter is that all men and women are from the same ancestors. Skin color and facial attributes are only a product of God adapting you to your environment. The hotter and dryer the climate, the more melanin in your skin to help deflect heat and prevent sunburn. Afro style hair retains less heat. The hotter and dryer the air a more prominent nose is needed. Hot, dry air= less dense, lower oxygen content, more volume needed. Take a group of white folks, and put them in the desert; and see how black they become over a couple of thousand years. The cooler the climate, then less melanin is required to allow heat absorption. More wooly like hair to retain heat. Cool dense air= more oxygen: less volume required. Smaller nose also helps retain heat. How do you think scientists trace geneology through D.N.A. ENVIROMENT.

godsmantru said:
The fact of the matter is that all men and women are from the same ancestors. Skin color and facial attributes are only a product of God adapting you to your environment. The hotter and dryer the climate, the more melanin in your skin to help deflect heat and prevent sunburn. Afro style hair retains less heat. The hotter and dryer the air a more prominent nose is needed. Hot, dry air= less dense, lower oxygen content, more volume needed. Take a group of white folks, and put them in the desert; and see how black they become over a couple of thousand years. The cooler the climate, then less melanin is required to allow heat absorption. More wooly like hair to retain heat. Cool dense air= more oxygen: less volume required. Smaller nose also helps retain heat. How do you think scientists trace geneology through D.N.A. ENVIROMENT.
Do you have a source of proof for this information?:qqb010:

CHAOS

I FIND IT INTERESTING THAT THE PEOPLE IN THE "IVORY" TOWERS NOW SAY HEY WE ALL AFRICANS. THEIR JOB IS TO KEEP THE PEOPLE FROM KNOWING THE TRUTH ABOUT THE SO CALLED WHITE PEOPLE OF THIS PLANET. HOW CAN A PERSON LIVE IN COLD CLIMATE LETS USE THE ESKIMO FOR THIS EXAMPLE AND LIVE THERE FOR AEONS YET DONT TURN WHITE AND KEEP THEIR DARK FEATURES. THE ADAPTABILITY THEORY HAS BEEN DEBUNKED SO MUCH I'M SURPRISE PEOPLE STILL BRING IT UP. IF U WANT TO KNOW HOW PEOPLE GOT HERE, WOULDN'T IT BE SMART TO ASK THE PEOPLE WHO ARE THE OLDEST AND THE PARENTS OF THE PLANET HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?:qqb013:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back