Black Spirituality Religion : Color of the Cross

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

godsmantru said:
I am not aware of any unaswered posts directed to me. If you would like to point them out I will apologize expressly, and do my best to answer . As for my misson, When God tells me GO, I go. When God directs me I obey. So, pardon me with all due respect if I take orders only from my creator. And in relation to Skin color and how God feels about that, Goto my latest thread. I have come here in The Spirit of Love for all people. And if that is not joyous to you or anyone else, then what God do you serve?

godsmantru,

Thank you for such a quick reply, again, to reiterate my primary concern, as stated, when God sends you and your message to white people; I look forward to hearing of the successes and/or failures you encounter. All else in your response to my post is irrelevant.

I have been attempting to witness in the spirit of Love and truth to all folks for 10 years with no success. (Un)fortunately we are drawing to a conclsion of this world. And for that fact what makes you so sure there arent white people looking at this right now? You see, Sister Destee does things the righteous way on her website, You are free to accsess wisdom from her site without having to PAY for it, and relys on the Grace of God to sustain her. I say to you she has HER reward. I know life is a struggle for everyone, but those that do things GODs way it will be worth it. And those who dont, it will be required of them.

godsmantru said:
I have been attempting to witness in the spirit of Love and truth to all folks for 10 years with no success. (Un)fortunately we are drawing to a conclsion of this world. And for that fact what makes you so sure there arent white people looking at this right now? You see, Sister Destee does things the righteous way on her website, You are free to accsess wisdom from her site without having to PAY for it, and relys on the Grace of God to sustain her. I say to you she has HER reward. I know life is a struggle for everyone, but those that do things GODs way it will be worth it. And those who dont, it will be required of them.

godsmantru,

Great points!

To: Loyal Viewers of the “Cross,”

This subject matter speaks to a growing and sweeping phenomenon of Whites claiming Africa and/or African descent. The names of those participating in the recent exchange have been changed, altered or omitted for obvious reasons. The import is to equip and brace us (black people) for what seems to be the ultimate take-over, our indigenous continental heritage.

A YouTube discourse with a White Man

BlackSheep,

First, thanks for having confidence in my ability to share in this and thanks for inviting my input. This is very serious concerning statements of mindwis3.

This white man(mindwis3) is very knowledgeable. I would encourage you to click his link, if you have not already. The things he is saying about whites being of African descent are based upon recent scientific discovery, specifically, the Genome Project.

This ties in with what we talked about already pertaining brother mindwis2's thread and his anger of Whites claiming Africa. I now understand this anger!

To mindwis3, it is okay that whites refer to themselves as African descendants. It is now certain that black Africans are the original human beings, in fact, mindwis3 is using the term African, synonymous with Human Beings.

Follow his logic, he accepts that the Black Man is original and first, if you will. That being the case, White People, coming from Black People are in fact Black People turned White. With this simplicity, he is correct. The White Man’s pigmentation is largely minus melanin. A prime illustration of this was reported in JET MAGAZINE, January 7, 2008 by Margena A Christian. The article is titled, Detroit TV Newscaster Tells Why ‘Turning White’ Can’t Steal His Dream.

Broadcaster, Lee Thomas, of TV station WJBK, Fox 2 News, in Detroit became the subject of wide media coverage, including an interview on Larry King Live. In the JET article, Christian had this to say, “But even when Thomas isn’t on the air, the entertainment reporter/anchor still finds himself being stared at because he’s a Black man who is turning White.”

Again, scientifically it has been proven that mutation occurred within our black skin, creating white skin or White People. No one can argue against that fact. No, not One!

The problem is that mindwis3 believes in evolution, and to a degree, he is against the Bible or Theism, etc...And the basic reason for his conflict is this; if he believes the Bible, then all biblical characters, which is to say, Ethiopians, Egyptians, Hebrews and Jews are Black, excluding Greeks, Romans, Scythians and barbarians. So what am I saying, I am saying that we, Black People, are the original Jews and Hebrews. Yet, currently there is a divide toward this belief in the black community. Some Black People continue to argue that the Hebrew is not black. But we scoff when Whites claim African descent.

Notice what mindwis3 said, he understands that White Americans have not gotten to the point of understanding what he does(including some other Europeans–he is from Holland) and what he understands is this, we, as Human Beings evolved from Africa.

He can take this position because no one has demonstrated, with proof, that the White Man’s origin is different from our own. In other words, it is as I have pointed out to you before, until there is proof available that White People’s origin is different from ours, they simply micro(not macro) evolved from us Black/Brown People.

It is very doubtful however, that proof evidencing White People to be strangers to this Planet/World, exists! And until then we must welcome them to the Human Family.

Surely you have noticed inquisition of the White Man’s origin in many of my other posts. He(the white man) has no choice but to admit that he is a mutant and that mutation happened to the Black Man and that not by chance but by God!

At this point, you should be able to clearly see why they(white people) have pushed Evolution and Atheism! However, there is a paradigm shift though, to Intelligent Design. Moreover, world-renowned atheist, Dr. Anthony Flew has dropped atheism for Intellignent Design. I wish mindwis3 would come to the “Cross” thread, so that perhaps re-education, and to solicit his help, toward convincing other American Whites and Blacks for that matter, to the things we have discussed here.

So, this is it, Does Color Matter becomes the only panacea to debunk Racism and so-called Global White Supremacy! A mutant minority cannot be supreme over original people. We are not races of people, just groups of people.

If nothing else, the study of DNA conveys that people of the Earth are all mixed except that strand of African people that was never contaminated, if you will, and that strand was located in the continent of Alkebu-Lan, or by it’s commonly referred to Latin name of Africa.

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back