Black People : Cigarette Smoking

well mainly the coughing lol

whats weird about coughing? you mean like.. the person takes a drag and then coughs up some lung?
no.. I don't do that. I like cigars though.. they remind me of my grandfather.. and go good with brown liquor and coke.

a little sidetopickie.. but..

I have found over my life, that I seem to be more attracted to women who smoke. Not on paper.. meaning.. if you asked me about making some rational choice between a smoker and a non smoker.. all other things being equal.. of course my rationale mind would prefer the non-smoker. but I've noticed that in the night.. in the moment.. women that smoke are more fun.. less inhibited.. and that trail of smoke climbing up into the air is like a flag.. making them easier to locate.. but then again.. that might just be the effect of decades of hollywood programming.. ha..

As I said, I just got tired of it and quit. That's how I am. The one thing I was blessed with is a mind of my own and the will to use it. Just like smoking weed. I did it in the Marines for a month. I just simply got tired of it, and never looked back.
As for knowing is bad for you, I know no such thing. I see the reports, I hear the research and I watch the documentaries. But to me, if it was bad for one, it would be bad for all. I am 56 yrs old, and I know a lot of people who have smoked their whole lives who have not one thing wrong with them. To me, something is wrong with that picture. And I don't care how big the tobacco companies are, if it was that deadly, they would have banned it like so much other things that were banned. I just don't believe the hype. I'm not saying that smoking might not play a part in ill health, but on its own, no I don't believe it.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back