Black People : Cigarette Smoking

Do you smoke? If so, why do you enjoy it? Have you ever smoked? If so, what made you quit? Have you been in a relationship with someone who did? Would you get involved in a relationship with someone who does, why or why not?

No, I don't smoke. I've never smoked. And yes, I've been in a relationship with a smoker. I don't really care for the habit or the smell.

Do you smoke? If so, why do you enjoy it? Have you ever smoked? If so, what made you quit? Have you been in a relationship with someone who did? Would you get involved in a relationship with someone who does, why or why not?
No I do not smoke but I use to. I enjoyed it because it relaxed me. Its strange because I only smoked when I was driving to and from work (i worked 30 min away), after my children went to bed I would smoke outside, and as strange as it sounds after the gym lol. I would try to not let my children see me smoke and felt embarrased if other peoples children would see me smoke while I was in the car..crazy. That has been about over 5 years ago. My then husband continued to smoke but that didn't bother me. Yes I would get involved with a smoker again.

No to all accept, I dated a smoker once. Clauwd hab mercy she was foine! I was young and dumb then. lol

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back