Black People : Mother coaches 2yr old in smoking weed

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
Jessica Gamble and a 2 year old smoking pot video went viral last week. Gamble is a 21 year old mother who was heard coaching her child on how to “properly” smoke a joint. Needless to say, when the authorities got a hold of the tape, which was taken via Gamble’s own cell phone camera, an investigation ensued.

http://google.ad.sgdoubleclick.net/...keyword=mother+coaches+2yr+old+in+smoking+pot

Your views and opinion please. Mine is what is going on with some of us that we think behavior like the is funny or cute. But she was right when she said sad,yes it is sad, but not on the child's part.

Peace!

U gotta be kidding me , how can a mother do / act and think such a thing
this gotta be the sadest thing captured.....what have we become !

I and my wife asked this same question.I applaud the person whoever it was that had the morality to turn her in. I saw her mugshot and she was crying because of all the hell that she was into,she should have been crying over what she had been doing to her 2yr old for sometime.:mad:

Peace!

This is one of those parents who will blame the teachers when her kid fails in school without taking responsibility for her own criminal behavior.

The Audacity of Dope

Thank you!!

I know people who do similar/the same thing then sit and blame everybody else for the bad things that is going on in their life. I know,I have a few in my family that I had to call CPS on. I know some may look at me and say how could I, but a child cannot defend and take care of itself,I"m their Uncle,I love them and I felt I had to stand for them.

peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back