Black People : Cigarette Smoking

well mainly the coughing lol

whats weird about coughing? you mean like.. the person takes a drag and then coughs up some lung?
no.. I don't do that. I like cigars though.. they remind me of my grandfather.. and go good with brown liquor and coke.

a little sidetopickie.. but..

I have found over my life, that I seem to be more attracted to women who smoke. Not on paper.. meaning.. if you asked me about making some rational choice between a smoker and a non smoker.. all other things being equal.. of course my rationale mind would prefer the non-smoker. but I've noticed that in the night.. in the moment.. women that smoke are more fun.. less inhibited.. and that trail of smoke climbing up into the air is like a flag.. making them easier to locate.. but then again.. that might just be the effect of decades of hollywood programming.. ha..

As I said, I just got tired of it and quit. That's how I am. The one thing I was blessed with is a mind of my own and the will to use it. Just like smoking weed. I did it in the Marines for a month. I just simply got tired of it, and never looked back.
As for knowing is bad for you, I know no such thing. I see the reports, I hear the research and I watch the documentaries. But to me, if it was bad for one, it would be bad for all. I am 56 yrs old, and I know a lot of people who have smoked their whole lives who have not one thing wrong with them. To me, something is wrong with that picture. And I don't care how big the tobacco companies are, if it was that deadly, they would have banned it like so much other things that were banned. I just don't believe the hype. I'm not saying that smoking might not play a part in ill health, but on its own, no I don't believe it.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back