Black Spirituality Religion : Brother MP: Our conversation continued....

Brother Music Producer,

You said that Muslims call Jesus God and the Son of God and that was not true.

You said the Koran teaches that Creation was dependant on Angels alone, and that was not true.

Do you acknowledge your errors?
You are starting to twist and incompletely rephrase things that I am saying. But if you call a Muslim that believes Jesus is GOD a Muslim then be my guest. I would personally call that person an imitation or infiltration Muslim, not a Muslim. Just like Messianic Jews, I called them imitation Jews or infiltration Jews. There will arise a religious sect that will calls itself or be referred as something like Messianic Islam. Give it time.
I am not calling anyone anything; I am trying to explain to you the Nature of Serving Jesus. Their Nature is to bring all into the Body of Christ even to destroy ALL religions.

Music Producer

You are starting to twist and incompletely rephrase things that I am saying. But if you call a Muslim that believes Jesus is GOD a Muslim then be my guest. I would personally call that person an imitation or infiltration Muslim, not a Muslim.
You said:

Does that include Muslims that believe Jesus is GOD?
http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11293&page=13

When I told you that I've never met any Muslims who said Jesus was God, you said:

I have, I have even argued with them. I know what they are doing, I can see it.
http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39207

I've asked you several times to names some names or provide some links to Muslims who believe Jesus is God.

Now you're saying they aren't really Muslim.

So can you show me or provide the links to those who CLAIM to be Muslim but believe Jesus is God?

There will arise a religious sect that will calls itself or be referred as something like Messianic Islam. Give it time.
Are you a prophet?

Their Nature is to bring all into the Body of Christ even to destroy ALL religions.
Well, if Jesus or Lucifer is serving God and they bring humanity under their fold, then I guess they're really coming to God anyway...lol.

By the way....

You say Jesus IS Lucifer sometimes.

Other times you say they're BOTH Sons of God....which is it?

Well, let me ask you in this way. Is Allah of the Koran the same GOD YHVH as in the Old Testament or Holy Scriptures?

If "God" sends angels or men or puts out false information that will tempt and lure you into sin, that's entrapment.
So I guess if you by dope from a dope dealer and that dealer winds up being a cop, you thank they going to let you out of jail because the dope dealer wasn’t a real dealer?
Come on maaaaan you already deceiving yourself.
Then why do you read the Old Testament or any other book, you should get your words straight from God Himself in the form of a voice, vision, or dream.

The Old Testament you read was edited by MEN.

It was printed and publihsed by MEN.
And what did the Koran do fall out the sky?
Did God tell you this, or did you come to that conclusion on your own?
I can no longer show you because the LORD has covered your eyes. So I could set here and show you passages where GOD Himself is Speaking directly to you and you would not see it or acknowledge it as being GOD.
Again, WHICH PART of the Koran says that Creation was dependant on Angels alone?

I'm looking for chapter and verse.

True "We" can be interpreted as both God and His angels...the Exhalted Assembly...but now you say it means Angels alone....can you prove this?
The way the Koran presents and makes use of the word “We” alludes to Angles being a necessity for Creation.

The Cattle
1. [6.94] And certainly you have come to Us alone as We created you at first, and you have left behind your backs the things which We gave you, and We do not see with you your intercessors about whom you asserted that they were (Allah's) associates in respect to you; certainly the ties between you are now cut off and what you asserted is gone from you.
The Elevated Places
1. [7.11] And certainly We created you, then We fashioned you, then We said to the angels: Make obeisance to Adam. So they did obeisance except Iblis; he was not of those who did obeisance.
The Rock
1. [15.26] And certainly We created man of clay that gives forth sound, of black mud fashioned in shape.
2. [15.27] And the jinn We created before, of intensely hot fire.
The Cave
1. [18.48] And they shall be brought before your Lord, standing in ranks: Now certainly you have come to Us as We created you at first. Nay, you thought that We had not appointed to you a time of the fulfillment of the promise.
Marium
1. [19.67] Does not man remember that We created him before, when he was nothing?
Ta Ha
1. [20.55] From it We created you and into it We shall send you back and from it will We raise you a second time.
The Pilgrimage
1. [22.5] O people! if you are in doubt about the raising, then surely We created you from dust, then from a small seed, then from a clot, then from a lump of flesh, complete in make and incomplete, that We may make clear to you; and We cause what We please to stay in the wombs till an appointed time, then We bring you forth as babies, then that you may attain your maturity; and of you is he who is caused to die, and of you is he who is brought back to the worst part of life, so that after having knowledge he does not know anything; and you see the earth sterile land, but when We send down on it the water, it stirs and swells and brings forth of every kind a beautiful herbage.
The Believers
1. [23.12] And certainly We created man of an extract of clay,
The Rangers
1. [37.11] Then ask them whether they are stronger in creation or those (others) whom We have created. Surely We created them of firm clay.
Qaf
1. [50.16] And certainly We created man, and We know what his mind suggests to him, and We are nearer to him than his life-vein.
2. [50.38] And certainly We created the heavens and the earth and what is between them in six periods and there touched Us not any fatigue.
Time
1. [76.28] We created them and made firm their make, and when We please We will bring in their place the likes of them by a change.
The Great Event
1. [78.8] And We created you in pairs,
The Fig
1. [95.4] Certainly We created man in the best make.

Now lets look at what GOD Himself says.

Gen:2:7: And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Gen:2:19: And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.

Deut:32:18: Of the Rock that begat thee thou art unmindful, and hast forgotten God that formed thee.

Isa:44:24: Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

Job:9:8: Which alone spreadeth out the heavens, and treadeth upon the waves of the sea.

Isa:42:5: Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein:

Isa:45:12: I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.

Isa:45:18: For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else.

Isa:48:13: Mine hand also hath laid the foundation of the earth, and my right hand hath spanned the heavens: when I call unto them, they stand up together.

That ain’t even all of it.
True "We" can be interpreted as both God and His angels...the Exhalted Assembly
Maaaaaan, you starting to sound like Christians now, with that Trinity Theory crap. There is Only One Being that is Exalted of Heaven that is GOD. There is no “We” and there is no “Assembly”.
I dare not serve a servant of Heaven nor put its words above The Word of GOD.

Music

Well, let me ask you in this way. Is Allah of the Koran the same GOD YHVH as in the Old Testament or Holy Scriptures?
I'm not sure.
What does YHVH mean?

So I guess if you by dope from a dope dealer and that dealer winds up being a cop, you thank they going to let you out of jail because the dope dealer wasn’t a real dealer?
No, because the governmen condones and practices ENTRAPMENT...as I've been telling you.
The same with decoy prostitutes...they trick, and trap people to get them in trouble.

But I wouldn't expect that from the Righteous Lord.

And what did the Koran do fall out the sky?
I told you the origins of the Koran and why we accept it.
YOU'RE the one suggesting the only valid words of God are those spoken directly to a person by Him.

You said: "I believe GOD Himself faithfully relates HIS Words to humanity in HIS own Breath without a messenger"

The Old Testament is neither God's breath nor an actual messenger but only a collection of books printed that CONTAIN messages from messengers said to have received God's word.

It's the Book of JOSHUA...not God.

It's the Book of ISAIAH...not God.

It's the Book of JOB....not God.

It's the Book of EZEKIEL...not God.

If you have a direct line to God, then you can by-pass all these men and thier messages and speak directly to Him.
I don't claim such, so I have to go by the messages He gave to His messengers.

I can no longer show you because the LORD has covered your eyes. So I could set here and show you passages where GOD Himself is Speaking directly to you and you would not see it or acknowledge it as being GOD.
You said you can "no longer" show me....but did you ever show me or even attempt to?

You said:
"You have allowed the Heathen nations that GOD left to prove you with, beat you into submission to their gods, ideals and religious doctrine."

So I asked you how do you KNOW this was done to me, did God tell you or are you assuming?
Again, how do you know this...did God tell you this about me?

The way the Koran presents and makes use of the word “We” alludes to Angles being a necessity for Creation
You are assuming that "We" means Angels alone when none of the passages you presented claims as such.

You're putting your OWN interpretation on these scriptures so you can dismiss them.

The way the Koran presents and makes use of the word “We” alludes to Angles being a necessity for Creation.

There is Only One Being that is Exalted of Heaven that is GOD. There is no “We” and there is no “Assembly”.

Lol.....
Are you PUROPSELY overlooking the passages in YOUR OWN book where the God of the Old Testament uses terms like "us" and "our"?

If so, here it is again.

In Genesis 1:26 did not God say:
"Let us make man in our image, after our likeness."

Genesis 3:22
Then the LORD God said: "See! The man has become like one of us, knowing what is good and what is bad!"

Genesis 11: 6-7
Then the LORD said: "If now, while they are one people, all speaking the same language, they have started to do this, nothing will later stop them from doing whatever they presume to do.
Let us then go down and there confuse their language, so that one will not understand what another says."

Doesn't "us" and "our" in the Old Testament allude to the Angels being responsible for creation as you accuse in the Koran ?

And what about Genesis 3: 9
"And the Lord God called Adam, and said to him: "Where art thou?"

What kind of all-knowing "God" has to ask a mere human being a question about his own location?

And again:

Are Jesus and Lucifer two different beings or the same?

Where are the Muslims or those who "claim" to be Muslim who believe Jesus is God or the Son of God?

Dual,
Your Koran has no bases without the Old Testament just as the New Testament has no bases without the Old Testament. With this basic Truth, how is it possible for you to deny anything Spoken by GOD in the Old Testament?
It is as if you have no perception that you curse the GOD Gabriel praises. Just like Servants of Jesus, they curse the GOD Jesus praises.
Am I the only one that sees the foolishness in this vary ideal?
Are Jesus and Lucifer two different beings or the same?

Where are the Muslims or those who "claim" to be Muslim who believe Jesus is God or the Son of God?
Jesus and Lucifer are one in the same.

They coming, be patient. And I know this, not because I am a prophet but because I am able to recognize patterns of infiltration. 10 years ago we would not have believed nor even considered Jews that believe Jesus is GOD, today they are all over the web. Messianic Jews, Jews for Jesus, Christian Jews all of it is all over the web, it is an attack upon a religion. The same thing is going to occur with Islam. And there will not be anything you can do about it.

I have already addressed and explained GODs usage of the word “We” and “Us”. GOD is talking to the Sons of GOD that became the Nefilim (The Fallen). And as I showed you in Job they had nothing to do with Creation except to witness marvel at it.

So I asked you how do you KNOW this was done to me, did God tell you or are you assuming?
Again, how do you know this...did God tell you this about me?
Look at what you are doing….I am showing you verses depicted as GOD Himself Speaking and it means jack to you, you throw it to the ground and snuff your nose at it and say it is not your GOD. What else has taught you to do that?

Any Word of GOD that follows this LAW I yield to.

Deu 18:
16: According to all that thou desiredst of the LORD thy God in Horeb in the day of the assembly, saying, Let me not hear again the voice of the LORD my God, neither let me see this great fire any more, that I die not.
17: And the LORD said unto me, They have well spoken that which they have spoken.
18: I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
19: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.

This is the second time I have shown you this but you have yet to acknowledge it because you know it eliminates your Koran just as Servants of Jesus don’t acknowledge it because they know it eliminates their Apostles and Jesus.

All that you make up against it are simply excuses to deny GOD, period.
And that is what ALL of this is all about, seeing how long and how furious you attach, ignore and curse GOD.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back