Black Spirituality Religion : Brother MP: Our conversation continued....

MP

I'll answer your conplete response after you continue, but I want to quickly touch on a few points you raised in your last posts.

First of all you said:
During school when your teacher or professor gave you a test did you accuse that teacher or professor of spreading confusion or lies? Of curse you did not, so why do you accuse GOD of it when HE does the same thing?

Perhaps you didn't read where I said earlier that God does not lie, so I'll post it again for you:

Ok, so you believe God purposely instructed Gabriel to lie in order to test us.
But the problem with that theory is God doesn't lie....

Posted Today, 02:02 PM

Next, you said:
GOD sends Hosts of Heaven to accomplish and fulfill that passage. Otherwise show me a passage in the Old Testament in which GOD Himself Speaks directly to a human and it turns out to be a lie.

Well for a start, according to Genesis 3: 16-17:
God told Adam " Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat.
But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it, for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die."

But according to Genesis 5:3-5:
" And Adam lived a hundred and thirty years and became the father of a son in his own likeness, resembling himself; and called his name Seth; And the days of Adam after he had become the father of Seth were eight hundred years and he had sons and daughters; And all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years; and he died."

So even after Adam ate the fruit he lived atleast another 800 years rather than dying THAT DAY.

Wouldn't you consider that a lie told by the "God" of the Old Testament?

You are assuming GOD was referring to instant death; HE was not. From the time Adam eat of the tree he starting growing old, his body started dissolving. Before he eight of the tree Adam knew nothing of death, not even aging. Now man is only continued through offspring’s and we no longer live forever as individuals. GOD did not tell a lie to Adam, Adam started dying that day.

MP

You are assuming GOD was referring to instant death; HE was not. From the time Adam eat of the tree he starting growing old, his body started dissolving. Before he eight of the tree Adam knew nothing of death, not even aging. Now man is only continued through offspring’s and we no longer live forever as individuals. GOD did not tell a lie to Adam, Adam started dying that day.
I'm not "assuming" what God was referring to.
I was plainly reading what the "God" of the Old Testament said when he was talking to Adam.

He told Adam he would die THAT DAY, not "begin the process" of dying that would take nearly 900 years.

If somebody came to you and told you your best friend died THAT DAY, you wouldn't rush to buy tickets for Paris next week so you two can spend some quality time together before he passes.

No sir, you'd begin the grieving process immediately because you know his life didn't extend pass that very day.

But would God who is not the author of confusion employ deception to achieve this objective?

You didn't say God ALLOWED deception, you suggested that God purposely instructed Gabriel and others to give other messages in order to deceive us and ultimately test our will.

Am I correct?
No, that is not correct. When a professor or teacher gives to a test or quiz is that teacher deceiving you?
Furthermore GOD has nothing to do with ones own willful desire to reject HIS Words for another. We only deceive ourselves when we start rejecting GOD.
To be totally honest, I'm not sure yet.

I believe the God that Moses and the Children of Israel worshipped was the Supreme Being but because of the questionable authorship of the Old Testament with names like YHWH and Adoni and Baal being used in the original translation, I'll have to step back and do a little more research.
That very concept denounces GOD. You are saying GOD has not the ability to control what is written in HIS Specific Words. The evidence that GOD does control what is presented in HIS Words is the miracle that thousands upon thousands of books have been written about GOD but over all those books and over all that time the Decree of GOD Himself Speaking in HIS own Breath seems controlled. If it was not controlled, due to the age of the Old Testament the Decree should naturally be in abundance and misused but a simple quest for the Decree shows it not in abundance nor is it misused. That alone is imposable.
Who are the Servants of Jesus?

I believe some servants of Jesus turned Muslim, but why would they try to "infiltrate" Judaism if most of them were originally Jews themselves?
You know who Servants of Jesus are. They a people that believe Jesus is GOD, they are people that believe Jesus is the Messiah, they are people who place the New Testament above the Old Testament, they are people that believe Jesus canceled the LAW and believe he died for all sin of all people.

Messianic Judaism is repackaged Service to Jesus. Most of the members on this web page are simply repackaging Service to Jesus in away it appeals more to the rebellious African American, which will eventually lead to some form of Islamic Service to Jesus.
The nature of the New Testament is to replace GOD in every form. All of the cultures that were encounter during exploration of earth by Northern Nations, which is now the European Union, had a religion. They were all replaced with some form of Jesus worship, that move continues even today.
I haven't met any, but I'll take your word for it.

There are ARABS who believe Jesus was/is the Son of God, but I haven't met Muslims who believed this.
I have, I have even argued with them. I know what they are doing, I can see it. Christianity is one of the fastest growing religions in China, now how do you suppose that is occurring. We already have members on this very board showing Jesus as having knowledge of multiple religions; eventually they work towards replacing that religion with the New Testament a book that teaches one to be against the GOD and people of the Old Testament. Even today it is already to the point that if you ask some Muslims what say they of Jesus, they will not answer.
Actually.

The New Testament clearly states:

The Gospel ACCORDING TO Matthew

The Gospel ACCORDING TO Mark

The Gospel ACCORDING TO Luke

The Gospel ACCORDING TO John

Unlike the Koran, they don't claim to be from God but from these authors who are relating the story to you.

The epistles OF Paul are admittingly the letters of the apostle Paul to the various churches around Europe and Asia.

They're ABOUT God and Christ, but they never claim to be the direct words OF God.
I know, but this is refuted with their Trinity Theory thus in their eyes it has been made the direct word of GOD.
But in

Genesis 1:26 did not God say:

"Let us make man in our image, after our likeness."

Genesis 3:22

Then the LORD God said: "See! The man has become like one of us, knowing what is good and what is bad!"

Genesis 11: 6-7

Then the LORD said: "If now, while they are one people, all speaking the same language, they have started to do this, nothing will later stop them from doing whatever they presume to do.
Let us then go down and there confuse their language, so that one will not understand what another says."

God is only one, so who is "us" and "our" the Old Testament is speaking of?
That would be Entities referred to as Sons of GOD.
I believe the latter.

I don't believe the Supreme Being can get tired, do you?
Yes, we get tired don’t we? Where do you thank we get the trait from? But understand it might take thousands of years for GOD to get tired. In the Old Testament HE refers to it as growing weary.

Isa:1:14: Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them.

Isa:7:13: And he said, Hear ye now, O house of David; Is it a small thing for you to weary men, but will ye weary my God also?

Jer:15:6: Thou hast forsaken me, saith the LORD, thou art gone backward: therefore will I stretch out my hand against thee, and destroy thee; I am weary with repenting.

Teach yourself to see GOD the way GOD presents GOD, not the way you want HIM to be. GOD must have a point of weariness for if not HE would accept sin forever.
So what do you believe to be the Holy Scriptures besides the Old Testament?
I continue to search and look but so far I have found the Decree of GOD Himself Speaking With HIS own Breath, limited.
Then I'll take it that you consider the Koran Holy Scripture and won't press the point any further.
Only the point as to where GOD Himself is depicted as Speaking with HIS own Breath. Other than that it is words of Gabriel, not GOD. I will press the point if you attempt to use it to prove a Specific saying of GOD to be wrong. In the hierarchy Gabriel is not more intelligent than GOD, neither is Mohamed, neither is Jesus, neither are the Apostles.
But God COMMANDED Moses not to carve or make any idols or images.

He didn't give any stipulations or exceptions.
The words are plain to NOT do it.
Idols and images are referring to gods and false religions.
I agree.
But the fact remains that God didn't just instruct them not to carve or shape any objects for worship.
According to Exodus:20 He instructed them to carve or shape no images PERIOD for whatever reason.
You are intentionally miss reading that in order to make case against GOD. Your perception is out of harmony with the entire doctrine as to what graven images were used for.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back