Black Spirituality Religion : Where's brother blackroots/afrknroots?

Wec_Mez_Pescatarian

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 2, 2017
The man himself who gave us the awesome pdf blackrootsscience. Where has he gone? Anyone heard from him? I myself have a few questions to ask. This is one of the most advanced black nationalist arguments I have ever seen if not the most advanced. For years I've felt starved..scrolling the internet for anything blackroots until I've stumbled upon what appears to be him as "afrknroots." Then just like that - poof! - he vanished again. I've even noticed a blackrootsscience youtube channel but apparently this has been shut down :(

All contributions would be appreciated.

- Hotep

Wec_Mez

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
The man himself who gave us the awesome pdf blackrootsscience. Where has he gone? Anyone heard from him? I myself have a few questions to ask. This is one of the most advanced black nationalist arguments I have ever seen if not the most advanced. For years I've felt starved..scrolling the internet for anything blackroots until I've stumbled upon what appears to be him as "afrknroots." Then just like that - poof! - he vanished again. I've even noticed a blackrootsscience youtube channel but apparently this has been shut down :(

All contributions would be appreciated.

- Hotep

Wec_Mez
Try this http://blackrootscience.com/

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist

Attachments

• F29C8455-F369-4329-856C-FDA4249877E2.png
    F29C8455-F369-4329-856C-FDA4249877E2.png
    436.6 KB · Views: 79

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days