Black Spirituality Religion : Brother RU2Religous - Swine Flu Outbreak. Let's discuss.

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Alexandra, Apr 26, 2009.

1. Alexandra

Alexandra Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +180

Source: BBC News

2. Alexandra

Ratings:
    +180
    Brother RU2Religious,

I have posted this issue in this forum, and specifically for your attention so that we can view it from all angles, and not just a healing one. I say this because for the last few months, I have been getting the message to prepare several bottles of Four Thieves Vinegar. I am sure you are aware of the history behind this concoction but for those who don't;

What with the latest flu pandemic, I wonder if this is the reason for that message. Anyway, I wanted to see what your initial thoughts are about this, and what action you plan to take, if any.

Cheers,

Alexandra

3. Alexandra

Ratings:
    +180

Brother RU2, what do you make of this information, and in particular the vaccination program?

Alexandra

4. Alexandra

Ratings:
    +180
    Sister Astologer4U, based on your knowledge of the stars, do you concur with the following submission by another Astrologer?

Is this the beginning of a pandemic? I don't mean to sound like an alarmist, but it is always prudent to be aware of what is going around us.

5. truetothecause

truetothecause Well-Known Member MEMBER

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    I can Respect (see) this line of thinking and behaving! It mirrors something I know to be of value to our ability to continue Growing....SAFETY first...

M.E.
    :hearts2:

6. ru2religious

ru2religious Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    Swine Disease -

I have to say that this issues is basically affecting California and Texas because of what's going on in Mexico but the dynamics to this flu is that it mirrors other flues. I currently live in North Central California so I don't think it has made it up to the central yet.

I don't like the words that the media use when they are talking about a virus that has potential to spread like a common cold. The words that you use are frightening to most people which causes a state of hysteria and ultimately it effects the kids whom are forced to stay home. I say this because now-a-days most parents (2 parent homes), both have to work which neglects the kids - especially if they are not home schooled. Single parent homes are straight up in trouble.

OUTBREAK!!! OUTBREAK!!! OUTBREAK!!! PANDEMIC !!! PANDEMIC !!!PANDEMIC !!!

The media places people in a state of fear and makes one think that there is no cure before attempting to really do anything. The pharmaceutical companies need this type of attention to make their bread but people die because the the pharmaceutical companies have never healed anything in their history and if they have stopped symptoms they destroyed another part of the body.

Peace

Ru2religious

7. ru2religious

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    Yes I've heard of it but how are you going to uses the four thieves vinegar? Are you going to create a salve or poultice? Do you intend on using it as a stray? If you use the ingredient Lavender will you use it as a spray. I would definitely say or tell people to uses Apple Cider Vinegar which is one of the ingredients.

They say that you can't catch it through eating but I'm still at odd with this notion, nevertheless - I would tell people to stay away from swine anyways. That swine i.e. pork is killing our people, though it tasted good for me I'm pork free. Everyone is not going to get off of the pork so I would tell people to take supplements everyday to keep their body in check as best as possible.

Echinacea daily is very good and can be taken daily along with Red Clover.

As long as humans been around their have always been flu's and there will be more, especially given to the global issues we are dealing with. I would suggest we take precautions to our everyday because the only way we know if their is a new flu is if someone have been effected and tested positive. We could be walking around stuff right now as we speak but one get noticed until its too late for someone.

Precaution - alway = avoidance but when you haven't taken precautions our bruthas and sistas need to start.

I say work against viruses before it gets to late. Our people for some reason do not take precaution steps to avoid anything just by taking basic supplements but we are extremely clear about destroying our bodies with foods that are deadly to our daily lives. Swine Influenza will only affect those who are un-health and do not take measures to get health.

The 'Four Thieves Vinegar' sounds good but my concerns is only how its used.

Peace

Ru2religious

8. Alexandra

Ratings:
    +180
    I would recommend a tablespoon x three times a day of Four Thieves Vinegar made from the following recipe:

I would then incorporate Colloidal silver as a spray to the back of the throat about every 3 to 4hrs.

9. Alexandra

Ratings:
    +180
    It is interesting that you state that only unhealthy people will be affected by the Flu, however, it has been noted that it mainly affects young, healthy people.

As you can see, having a healthy immune system is of little relevance, and can actually work against you. Thoughts?

Alexandra

10. ru2religious

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    Sounds good to me -

This can be a little dangerous - Colloidal Silver has actually been known to change the color of skin - permanently -

Just be a little careful in this regards -

You definitely know what your talking about seriously - I would definitely investigate that Colloidal Silver.

Peace

Ru2religious