Black Spirituality Religion : I Apologize to and now Agree with Brother Kenyatta, religion may now be more harmful then beneficial

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Ankhur, Sep 21, 2011.

1. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    I remember as a child in the 60s
    the Black church was involved
    in the community and our Afrian history and cultre,
    The orthodox muslim mosque, ang with te NOI werealo focused.
    The orthodox Ethiopian Synagogue in Hrle wa aso focued and did much work.

So like the conspiracy that took down the World Trade center and hit the pentagon,
    some wierd sick crap has hit the Black clergy (except Kemetic)
    where former Blac folks have now become negros

saying "I am Christian first and foremost" or "I am Muslim first ad foremost" or "I am Hebrew first and foremost"

and "I will unify with those of my faith,
    AND TO HELL WITH MY RACE"

while white Christians unite race first, and Latinos the same,
    Arabs unite race first,
    and Isreali colonizers unite and look down on Palestinian Jews
    and Falashas.

Some have accepted the rhetoric of the 12 step Brainwashing,
    and accepted the con that they are perpetual slaves
    or LIFELONG ADDICTS

so they go from drugs or booze as an addiction to religion as an adiction
    and
    are still, in a condition and mindset of sellfishness, materialism,
    and to hell with the Black community localy, nationaly,
    or globaly.

These statements are based on over 30 years of observations of friends, family an coworkers in BK

2. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,128
    sigh

Gun powder and TNT were invented as a tool. They have both been used to cause a lot of death, injury and mayhem. To then blame these tools misuse for this wrong is fool hardy.

It is just as fool hardy to blame the misuse of the scriptures for the same

3. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,733
    any entity that is above critique becomes corrupt

4. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    My thing is very simple; Before we were christian, Muslim, Hebrew Israelite or anything else, we were Afrakan/Black. What we are is our first priority...what we practice or believe in is secondary and is to each their own. Cause in the words of Brother Malcolm X, nobodies doing anything to us because we're Christian, Muslim or anything else....they're doing it to us because we're Black/Afrakan and we need to recognize that first. Any belief or religion that does not recognize that first is a detriment to our survival or unity.

5. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    I was in Washington D.C. in the August 17, 2002 rally for the reparations of our people and I was in mental anguish and emotionally hurt. Why? because at that rally there were black people there who were against our people getting any reparations based upon some nonsense curse that they believed was in the Bible. Yes, they were my own Hebrew Israelite brothers and sisters and I was confused, really confused. I knew then that there was no way for us to go forward if we are fighting white people and our own people for what is rightfully ours. I knew then that if religion did this to people then we had a problem bigger than the ones that white people were throwing at us...so I devoted myself to teaching history with the hope that some of us would wake up so that we could do what was needed for our people.....but I don't know, sometimes it seems as if I'm banging my head up on a wall...and I can imagine that there are many of us who feel the same way. Maybe one day...maybe one day.

6. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,733
  7. SlickBeast

SlickBeast Well-Known Member MEMBER

Australia
    Programmer/Game developer
    Ratings:
    +361
    Explain to me how the religions of the Jews or Arabs be in any way a tool for black people? Religions, with the exception of a few (say buddhism), are always diseases hammered into the head of the mass so that they can be more easily controlled. The most resilient parasites are usually doctrines forced upon a man since childhood. Gun powder is a tool; religions are diseases, some more vile than others. Just see what religions, not to be confused with spirituality, is doing to Nigeria: Religions that disgusting hooked nose non-blacks brought to Africa. If Africans would embrass science, reason and technology we would be out of these vicious cycles and cease to be dominated but rather dominate instead. But instead our minds are being filled since childhood with bloody fairy tales that they are to blindly consider as true and if they don't they lack faith.

And where is the atheism/agnostic forum? Atheism is one god less than monotheism.

8. SlickBeast

SlickBeast Well-Known Member MEMBER

Australia
    Programmer/Game developer
    Ratings:
    +361
    A great black hero! A million like you and blacks will triumph. Again just like religions are vile parasites, a simple post, talk or suggestion for reason and against religious dogmas on a forum or in real life may be the antidote, albeit an antidote that works on a subsconscious level and over a long period of time. The wrong kind of faith can be blinding though. Keep spreading the word.

9. Shikamaru

Shikamaru Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,989
    The religions of the Hebrews and Arabs very likely have their roots from Nubians....

.... more than likely the Sumerians, Babylonians, and Egyptians. All Nubian cultures.

10. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,128
    sigh

1st, You must be willing to acknowledge that the original Jews were dark skinned people. Especially, those that migrated from Africa ( Kemet ). They married many original peoples, including Moses himself. The original purpose of the scriptures were to bring humanity closer to GOD. 2nd, as a scientist myself, I know that the discipline has absolutely nothing to do with the practice of religion. Again, you are either misinterpreting the scriptures or have a separate agenda you are pushing. Finally, the scripture is the tool with which humanity IS to be brought closer to GOD. Because some godless people have abused the tool is no reason to forsake the teachings. The abuse is the fault of those that seek to pollute and abuse the tool. You used your logic to admit that gun powder is a tool. I think you protest a bit too much against the bible not to see it the same way