Black People : Blacks should "Get Over Slavery"

Kokujin said:
We SHOULD get over slavery, stop playing the slave card and move on, it's the only way we can succeed.

What the US should appologize for is the Tuskeegee experiments and Aids.

Keep Slavery with us, learn from it, but don't use it as an excuse.

* Specifically, who's playing the "slave card" and how are they playing it?

* Black people have moved on. We have no choice but to move on.

MS.

Unfortunately, too many of us haven't gotten over slavery, and many of us act as if we ourselves were the actual victims of it. In that sense, we need to get over it, and move on, because it didn't happen to us directly. History has recorded the fact of slavery, and there are many books available on the subject, as well as internet web sites dedicated to it. There are books about all kinds of slavery and who enslaved whom, and so on and so on and so on. There is no real way of getting a resolution to slavery, reparations, whether we get them or not, will not resolve the issue. Some people are stagnate in their lives and blame it on slavery, the white man, the devil made me do it, disease, bad weather, full moons, high tides, you name it and someone, somewhere has used it as an excuse for not succeeding in life.

The jews said 'never again' to the halocaust, and they have established themselves economically and politically to ensure it. They are not going around talking about "the man", they have become their own man.

We don't need any more handicaps to keep us down, such as this issue of slavery. I have never considered myself a slave, a former slave or an associate slave. So I don't harbor any hate towards any white man because of that issue. Those who hold this hatred, have high blood pressure, disease, misery, unemployment, fewer opportunities for prosperity, and the man they blame for all of this, doesn't even know that they exist. Get over it!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back