Black People : Blacks should "Get Over Slavery"

Get over slavery, Impossible until you are free

In behalf of my enslaved African Ancestors

It is a disgrace on how we are willing to forgive and forget. It is easy for some to say get over it because they didn't have the experience as the enslaved ancestors.

Being the children, the descendents of them, I will forever seek justice and compensation on their behalf. We naturally inherit that responsibility and obligation. Many of us defend the descendants of the slave owners children that is in power and control of the Governement and it's functions operating from those same principles which is why you have the injustices bestowed upon black people whereever you find them.

You see many of us have blood that flows through our veins as a result of the mass rapes (which was legal to do) that was common to do to enslaved African women and now we carry the very blood of the rapist and at the same time the blood of your African Mother. It is because of what was done to them for us to be here, over here in this part of the world. A legacy that is too graphicly enriched with torture, maming, lynchings and murder to forget about and act as if it never happened and to only think of yourself.

You have a burden so real that only brave, bold, and a strong sense of duty for humanity's sake can take it on.

It's clear and simple to me personally what I was put here to do which is to obtain freedom which from the time they captured us we never experienced.
To break down the division amongst Africans everywhere which slavery so brutally devised. To breed once again stewards of planet earth which we once mastered which is why Africa was compared to the Garden of Eden and because of the act of slavery Africa is in shambles. To remind the Descendants How can you forget where you come from, Africa is our true and only home which we no longer know or have love for.

Yes, there is much work to be done and if you think you were put here to advance only yourself in this current situation and location you are in please think again.

" Many of us Look only for the future but don't they know The future don't exist, Tomorrow is only and extension of yesterday" (Chief Elder Osiris)

Much Love

Goddess Kalifa

To Goddess Kalifa, I read your reply, and I understand your temperment about all of this. I don't think anyone is advising anyone else, especially those of us who are descendants, to forget about slavery. The Egyptians enslaved people for over three thousand years, and no one has forgotten about that either. But my question's to you are as these: What can we possibly gain by continuing to carry this torch? If we are just an angry people, can we be productive and prosperous for ourselves? Will any amount of protest make a difference? Will reparations really heal our people? Can we ever truly be free if we forever remain trapped in this controversy?

To Goddess Kalifa, I read your reply, and I understand your temperment about all of this. I don't think anyone is advising anyone else, especially those of us who are descendants, to forget about slavery. The Egyptians enslaved people for over three thousand years, and no one has forgotten about that either. But my question's to you are as these:

What can we possibly gain by continuing to carry this torch?

you don't cary the torch for selfish gain. It is to give honour and reverence to the millions of enslaved ancestors that went through this terrible ordeal. I can never be forgoten because we as their descendants have not raised up in their behalf to seek justice and compensation and we must carry the torch until such time happens

If we are just an angry people, can we be productive and prosperous for ourselves?

we will never be productive and prosperous for ourselves here. our being productive and prosperous here in the diaspora is only for the betterment of the oppessor what ever money is being spent or items purchased or education received here goes back into this system and is for the betterment of this system the very system that enslaved our ancestors and is functioning on those very same principles today which is why we are a powerless people with no control of nothing of our own.

Will any amount of protest make a difference?

no it will not. protests in the past has reaped us all that the oppressors are willing to give. We should not be protesting for them to accept us, or to sit next to them, or live next door to them. Our demands today should be freedom and owner ship and demand for our inheritance which is land in Africa and reparations and most importantly to return home from whence we were taken, with reparations to be used to repair the damage that the oppressors has done to the continent of Africa and African people

Will reparations really heal our people?

What will heal our people is knowledge of the truth about our history. Our people are held captives with the religious doctrine causing them not to think for themselves and take whatever the oppressor lay down being passive and obedient in the name of this Jesus character that was handed to them from the oppressor. We must come into the knowledge of our great history not the history of slavery for that is the legacy of the opressor of which we were victims of. Reparation is are ticket to back home and to Real Freedom

Can we ever truly be free if we forever remain trapped in this controversy?

we can wipe out the controversey by being content with our status as being that of a minority and at the bottom of all races, an obedient race to the oppressor and always turning the other cheek as his religious doctine suggests or we can strive for freedom and independance from this residue from chattle slavery we now find ourselves in currently and seek our true place in the world because we do have a home Africa which is in shambles right now because of our absence and our turning our heads away from. A land that is rich in resources and that is the home of our enslaved ancestors whom I know would never want us to forget or abandon our flight to freedom and stay and love the descendants of the race of people that slayed them and their motherland. We are being slayed everyday as an extension of the moral, cultural, way of the descendants of such a legacy and will continue to be so long as we remain here.

peace and blessings

Goddess Kalifa

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back