Black People : Are all Blacks in positions of Power Angels or Saints that we should not criticize?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Ankhur, Oct 31, 2009.

1. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,015
    How can we talk about a seperate nation or our own nation o state i we cannot speak out about corruption?

2. Josef

Josef Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Electrical wiring tech
    Ratings:
    +411
    I think It is mandatory for us to be critical about what see, think, hear, and are taught...

but we must be angels, or saints of action..

If we dislike or do not trust information given and told by us, it becomes our responsibility to be like a gardener so to speak

and on another note sort of.....

uproot the weed ( misinformation, teachings) and plant in its place new growth...

what I see people doing is working to cut down what others use, and depend on daily for growth, strength..

but not giving the people anything with substance to nurture and feed upon...(live by)

so I think when we try to dismantle say, christianity for example* a religion folks have harvested as their daily bread, shade and comfort, we dont think of the time and investment they themselves who practice and live by it, have put into place to work through the thorns, thistles, and weeds (racism, falsehoods,) before bringing it into their homes, (family, life, practices)*...

and stomping through ones garden, totally trying to uproot, and dig out what many have tested and have found suitable for their diet, can be seen as an attack rather than looked at as us trying to help improve, their garden....

3. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,015
    my apologies brother

weeds may take many apearances and to an untrained eye poisonous mushrooms as well as poison ivey may take on a pleasing appearance to the eye, but have detrimental ramifications.

As anyonw who plans a backyard or community garden has an understanding that trees that provide shadeare usefull, folks do understand the benfit of both politics and religion to the lives of millions in our ommunity, but if we are to govern ourselves and depend upon our own, are we to accept exploitative behavior from those who seek our trust?
    In terms of politics do we make a politician week or strong by sitting by and saying nothing while those who desire to rape nd pillage the community pay them to serve their intersts as opposed to the intersts of the community?
    If we play "The Emperor's New Clothes" with any politician or clergy who is going astray how do we help them stengthen their concience?

And if there are those who have no concience at all, is not the process of politics to find other means of survival until the incumbent is out of office, and a better replace them or make enough noise to make ones demands heard, as in the case of Nixon and the Vietnm war.

In a dictatorship like many of our nations in th Motherland, dictators propped up by European interests,
    thrive on the ability to not be criticized as well as keeping the public ignorant,
    as in no public schools and no freedom of the press, therefore are we to believe that such a system should be utilized here as well?

4. Josef

Josef Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Electrical wiring tech
    Ratings:
    +411
    I hope we dont let this happen, yet I could imagine, it may have been discussed...

5. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    Criticizing is part of growth long as it is apply with respect
    blacks in somewhat power or as ruler /owner are held to da standard as saints
    we respect he/she as well accordly with peaceful harmless criticizing.

6. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,015
    Brother you have alot of wisdom that I appreciate learning from,

and you dove tailed my point and show and improved my concept were I was unable

Asante' sana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. CITIZEN

CITIZEN Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +144
    It is a delicate balance...a fine line between blind trust of any minority and automatic suspicion of any minority in power. People aren't really ALL good or ALL bad anyway. We all have our flaws, and sometime we need to have them pointed out to us so they we can grow (hopefully) in the right direction.

8. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,015
    now it's getting intersting, emotions instead of logic, I love it!

9. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,015
    does anyone here have any understanding at all about what politics is and what democracy means?
    andwill this post be placed in the order of which it was written and when?

10. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,015
    and will this post be placed in the order of which it was written and when?

I thought so