Black People : Black Conservative / Interracial Dating Websites

happy69 said:
We really should be advocating for a split from Biracials... they are racist mongrels who have always ridden Our coattails.

I know you posted this way back in June if I'm not mistaken and I hate to dig up old comments especially old ignorant comments but there is no way I could read or hear something like this and not make my own comments. That is one of the most ignorant, arrogant and self righteous things I have ever read. Oh and in case you didn't know I'm Biracial being Black/Irish ...now on to other matters. You say Biracial people have ridden your coattails..in what way I'd really like to know how I've ridden your coattails and what benefit this has given me.....

I don't know you personally but to me you're no better than the white Nazi , Klansman or any other supremist nut actually calling someone a mongrel...if I didnt have respect for this board or could look you eye to I I'd cuss you out and dare you to handle me like that face to face.....You to me are a Black Nazi...waiting on your turn to open the gas houses for those who don't fit the mold in insane idea of what a perfect world would be.....

Red

MississippiRed said:
I know you posted this way back in June if I'm not mistaken and I hate to dig up old comments especially old ignorant comments but there is no way I could read or hear something like this and not make my own comments. That is one of the most ignorant, arrogant and self righteous things I have ever read. Oh and in case you didn't know I'm Biracial being Black/Irish ...now on to other matters. You say Biracial people have ridden your coattails..in what way I'd really like to know how I've ridden your coattails and what benefit this has given me.....

I don't know you personally but to me you're no better than the white Nazi , Klansman or any other supremist nut actually calling someone a mongrel...if I didnt have respect for this board or could look you eye to I I'd cuss you out and dare you to handle me like that face to face.....You to me are a Black Nazi...waiting on your turn to open the gas houses for those who don't fit the mold in insane idea of what a perfect world would be.....

Red

It is good that you have taken a stand against comments like this.

And for those that think such statements are acceptable because large numbers of {name whatever group} have acted in a certain way according to their life experience, then don't say anything when the next person complains about a demographic that affects you or your family.... the next "most black men," or "most black women," or "most Africans" or "most African American" comments.

There are a number of biracial individuals I have noticed in this forum and/or those who have admitted to having biracial friends, spouses, or family members! If this board is to uplift 'black people' then all those who consider themselves black and have an interest in helping out in the black struggle must be allowed to post their opinions without seeing such hateful comments directed at their demographic group (biracials) or have opinions automatically assumed about them. Nor should they be judged based on how another person who claimed biracial heritage has acted here, if such actions are considered against the agenda of the board! Otherwise the most accurate description would be biracials are not allowed simply because of being biracial!

soulsearcher said:
It is good that you have taken a stand against comments like this.

And for those that think such statements are acceptable because large numbers of {name whatever group} have acted in a certain way according to their life experience, then don't say anything when the next person complains about a demographic that affects you or your family.... the next "most black men," or "most black women," or "most Africans" or "most African American" comments.

There are a number of biracial individuals I have noticed in this forum and/or those who have admitted to having biracial friends, spouses, or family members! If this board is to uplift 'black people' then all those who consider themselves black and have an interest in helping out in the black struggle must be allowed to post their opinions without seeing such hateful comments directed at their demographic group (biracials) or have opinions automatically assumed about them. Nor should they be judged based on how another person who claimed biracial heritage has acted here, if such actions are considered against the agenda of the board! Otherwise the most accurate description would be biracials are not allowed simply because of being biracial!

SoulSearcher ... are you a Brother ? ... Hello and Welcome (again) ... :wave:

i agree with this also.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back