Black People : Star Parker for Congress: Black Conservative

I guess I didn't get up early enough this morning to follow this response as I don't see the relevence to claiming she was selected and acting as she is some idiotic tool too stupid to think and form an opinion of her own volition.

relevance?

selected or elected or putting your name up on a public ballot of some sort...

running for some sort of office to serve the public...conservative agenda, democratice agenda, or etc...

relevance?

selected or elected or putting your name up on a public ballot of some sort...

running for some sort of office to serve the public...conservative agenda, democratice agenda, or etc...

What does that have to do with using select black government workers to take your children away from you...without a trial....financially break you in court then give them back years later???

It's like you are making blanket accusations...accusing her of rediculous stuff....do you accuse all politicians of that? All politicians with "R" behind their names? All black politicians? All Black politicians with "R" behind their names?

What does that have to do with using select black government workers to take your children away from you...without a trial....financially break you in court then give them back years later???

It's like you are making blanket accusations...accusing her of rediculous stuff....do you accuse all politicians of that? All politicians with "R" behind their names? All black politicians? All Black politicians with "R" behind their names?

again, republican, democrat, communism...its all the same...white supremacy...all politicians caught up in the support of this system are public figures who serves that need to support this system.

I'm accusing this government of racism and white supremacy, and puppet government actions.

When the Exodus occurred it was the government that was judged...

When an innocent black man was executed about 2000 years ago, it was about the Roman Empire government and a shout, an election, petition went up, in which his own people chose that form of government over the government of the Creator of this world...

And when you choose to become apart of a government that boldly takes away people's human rights, via trial, slavery, prison...then should that government get judged, all who agree are subjected for review.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back