Black People : Star Parker for Congress: Black Conservative

I do--think she is a beautiful woman too, but you don't think that this might be the very reason she has been selected to help the Conservatives, black and white? Like Ankhur said earlier, is this a ploy [not per se of you] but of politicians to insult black women in our intelligence. Are we being manipulated for a cause. I don't follow politics that well but, I think I saw Steele with Palin on television and now it seems that he is like, a front runner for pooling in black support. I'm wondering why black people think this is a good thing to do this now, of all times. I wonder what the views are of Colin Powell right now.

This really distrubes me. Everytime a Black person achieves something another Black person trys to take it away from them by claiming they were SELECTED as if they can't think for themselve or acheive nothing they havent been GIVEN or SELECTED to receive.

This is an intelligent and accomplished woman...yet you want to take all of that away from her and act as though she is just some idiot tool, too stupid to realize what you supposedly realize. This really disturbes me.

This really distrubes me. Everytime a Black person achieves something another Black person trys to take it away from them by claiming they were SELECTED as if they can't think for themselve or acheive nothing they havent been GIVEN or SELECTED to receive.

This is an intelligent and accomplished woman...yet you want to take all of that away from her and act as though she is just some idiot tool, too stupid to realize what you supposedly realize. This really disturbes me.

no. I have nothing to be able to take anything away from anybody. This government can nor will do anything for me, accept use select black government workers to take my children away from me...without a trial....financially break me in court then give them back years later and say it was a terrible mistake on the part of the court but can do nothing to refund me ten of thousands of dollars...

Like all politicians, this woman is up for review from anybody and that is the place in which she placed herself. It's just that when a person like me enters the picture to highlight her possible plight, I'm attacked, yet I choose not to be a political or celebrity figure...

but it does not disturb me because I know their time is short...
:10500:

:geek:i'm waiting for them to select me.

That's exactly what most of the Black folks who claim other Black folks are "Selected" are doing.....WAITING...nothing more. Which is exactly why they don't recognize the EFFORT that goes into what the waiters call being "selected". Which is why they will never acknowledge that their so-called "selection" wasn't a selection at all, it was EARNED. A new concept for many.

no. I have nothing to be able to take anything away from anybody. This government can nor will do anything for me, accept use select black government workers to take my children away from me...without a trial....financially break me in court then give them back years later and say it was a terrible mistake on the part of the court but can do nothing to refund me ten of thousands of dollars...

Like all politicians, this woman is up for review from anybody and that is the place in which she placed herself. It's just that when a person like me enters the picture to highlight her possible plight, I'm attacked, yet I choose not to be a political or celebrity figure...

but it does not disturb me because I know their time is short...
:10500:

I guess I didn't get up early enough this morning to follow this response as I don't see the relevence to claiming she was selected and acting as she is some idiotic tool too stupid to think and form an opinion of her own volition.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back