Black People : BEHEADINGS,,,WOULD U ALLOW IT?

Destee said:
Sister Indya ... are you equally disgusted and appalled with the United States and "coalition" soldiers that have gone over there and MURDERED innocent men, women, and children, who are obviously "weaker" than they are? Do you consider the U.S. government a COWARD? Should they too die in the same horrible way that they've killed others?

:heart:

Destee

Destee:

I wasnt aware that this thread was talking about that aspect of it, but to answer your question I do not agree with the war in Iraq at all. I also do not think that Sadam Hussien should have been left in power to have his sons routinely "RAPE,TORTURE, AND MURDER" innocent people there will always be evil people in this world, Unfortunatly our government doesnt listen to the will ot the people. The world will be a better place without Sadam but I personnaly dont feel it was worth the price that has been paid. So do I think that our soldiers who are following the orders that are given to them by their superiors should be punished "NO" Should those superiors be held accountable "YES"

If any of our troops does anything like the idiots in Abu Garhib prison then yes they should be held accountable as they are.

Back to the beheading this is an english woman who has been married to an Iraqi man for over 30 years and has done nothing but protest this war and sanctions against Iraq since 1991. Do you feel that this woman should be put to death in such a horrible manner for doing what these so called jihadist want!!!!! She has tried for years to make Iraq a strong independent country and this is the thanks she gets....... DISGUSTING

panafrica said:
The world has many dictators...what makes Saddam more dangerous than any other...even more importantly if Saddam was the object, then why are we still in Iraq?

I'm sorry did I not make myself clear that "I AM NOT FOR THIS WAR".

I dont have the answer for why we are still there (Probably OIL) but I dont think we can just walk away and leave a bigger mess of "see who is the strongest and most brutal" and takes over. they may be worse than Sadam.

What makes Sadam so bad. Gee let me see the huge mass graves with thousands of people buried in them. The mass gassing of the northern Kurds, this killed about a hundred thousand. If we could despose of every evil dictator in the world I would be very happy!!!!

You do know that Sadam and his boys liked to feed people into a recycling metal grinder for fun or percieved slants. They liked to send them in feet first so they would yell while their bodies were being torn apart piece by piece. I'm sure the world would have been much better with him and his family still doing that.

How would you like to be married and have one of Sadams sons come to your reception and take the bride for a "wild night" of rape and beatings and if you objected you would be killed on sight. They continued to rape and muder girls as young as 12. personally I think the man and everyone like him can rot in hell

With one evil dictator gone that is one less in the world.......

is iraq worse with saddam gone?, he was evil (from what ive heard i did not witness with my own eyes) but he kept order.now there r women and children dying from suicide bombers and u.s. "shock & awE" BOmbs (well the u.s. has been bombing them for over a decade). i really cant fault these terrorists tactics,i too am appauled at their methods but drastic times u know?

........back 2 the topic.....................................................................
but the q remains should britain pull their troops? would u if it were ur call? we have discussed this extensivley in this thread,but with these new developments how much is enough?

i know in certain war situations it would b foolish 2 give in to hostage takers but i dont believe this is one of those situations. will it take another beirut a mass killing in the green zone before these ppl (u.s. & britain) get the messsage? i know their oil is so precious to them, so probably.

p.s. is it me or does this war simply seem un "winable"<<<spelled right?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back