Black People : BEHEADINGS of African people...

Isaiah

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 8, 2004
You know these beheadings just keep on happening, and yet there seems little concern about them among most Americans... Have we been that desensitized about them, or do we, as Africans, need a few brothas to get their heads chopped off for us to get hopping mad??? :court:

What do you guys think would be our response, Jesse Jackson and Sharpton's response, were one of us to show up in one of those videos blindfolded, and with our captors proclaiming us as the next victim??? Are we going to get angry about Africans having their heads chopped off, especially after having demonstrated very little emotion about Europeans suffering the same fate???

On a personal level, I would be straight pissed off if those arabs did that to a brother... But knowing I didn't shed too many tears over the others in those videos, I know I'd come off as pretty prejudiced... Oh, well... :yawn:

That's a good question bruh really..I see ofay over there getting ready to lose his helmet I think to myself my patent thought whenever I see ofay on tv getting laid down....BDD...Brother's Die Daily.....and we dont' get put on tv..one of my potnas got his throat slashed tongue cut out and a bullet in his head, the girl with him was raped throat cut and bullet in her head, and the other boy with them got the same thing....and they didn't get on the evening news nobody gave a good one ....if a brother was on one of them tapes getting his head sawed off I would be pissed but I'd think..you should have knowed(I know it's wrong) better than following them white folks over there f-ing with them people.....like the saying in Mississippi...ya git what ya git.....

Mississippi Red

It's hard enough to keep bullets out my arse over here why would I go to Iraq an increase the difficulty level...

MississippiRed said:
That's a good question bruh really..I see ofay over there getting ready to lose his helmet I think to myself my patent thought whenever I see ofay on tv getting laid down....BDD...Brother's Die Daily.....and we dont' get put on tv..one of my potnas got his throat slashed tongue cut out and a bullet in his head, the girl with him was raped throat cut and bullet in her head, and the other boy with them got the same thing....and they didn't get on the evening news nobody gave a good one ....if a brother was on one of them tapes getting his head sawed off I would be pissed but I'd think..you should have knowed(I know it's wrong) better than following them white folks over there f-ing with them people.....like the saying in Mississippi...ya git what ya git.....

Mississippi Red

It's hard enough to keep bullets out my arse over here why would I go to Iraq an increase the difficulty level...

LOL@Red!!! Yeah, there is some mixed emotions about brothers being down with the Enemy, and acting so much like the enemy that he winds up being treated like the enemy... Somehow, I feel there's a political message in the fact that NONE of us have been in that group being BEHEADED... What'chall think???

Peace!
Isaiah

"Somehow, I feel there's a political message in the fact that NONE of us have been in that group being BEHEADED... What'chall think???"

You are fa sho right with that statement....the message is we know when to get to runnin and we don't stop until we are safe...you won't catch no brother stopping or looking around talking bout"what are those guys with the guns and bone saw coming over here for"..nah dog we smokin um low by that time....ofay asking ofay next to him.."where'd the Black guy go"...I honestly doubt that there are actually that many of us over there ....

Mississippi Red

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back